Why There Is No God

Why There Is No God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
02 Nov 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
(((((HOW))))) ??????

Am I HEARING you CORRECTLY?

It's completely obvious they had to be restrained winds to not diminish such as he had with just a flake of grip to the palm to have become like soot.
You are saying that the laws of physics have been violated for thousands of years just to keep that site intact?

It is clear that you have personally speculated and concluded that the whole site is made of dust from a man crushing a stone from one small area on some obscure pseudo-scientific video.

If you can make such assertions, I can conclude that it is obvious that they disabled commenting on that video because people will rip apart the conclusions drawn there.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
02 Nov 10

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
1=1=2.
Oops, I think you typed a little quick there. 😉

t

Moves
02 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by lausey
You are saying that the laws of physics have been violated for thousands of years just to keep that site intact?

It is clear that you have personally speculated and concluded that the whole site is made of dust from a man crushing a stone from one small area on some obscure pseudo-scientific video.

If you can make such assertions, I can conclude that it ...[text shortened]... hey disabled commenting on that video because people will rip apart the conclusions drawn there.
It matter not now, it is already OBSERVED. =p

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
03 Nov 10

It matter not now, it is already OBSERVED. =p
Yes, which means you can jump to conclusions from that single source of "evidence". 😛

AH

Moves
03 Nov 10

Oops, I think you typed a little quick there. 😉
😳

AH

Moves
03 Nov 10

So why do you belittle your unlimited intelligence by rejecting where it all comes from?
What do you mean by “unlimited” intelligence ?
-I am strangely unaware that I had “unlimited” intelligence to “belittle”.
I would not be so arrogant to think my intelligence is “unlimited”!
If my intelligence is unlimited then why have I not won a Noble prize for inventing artificial dog testicles and why am I not cleverer than everyone else and why can I never quite understand general relativity (and why didn't I deduce relativity independently before I even heard of it! ) and why do I make spelling mistakes on these forums etc etc?
-unless you mean something entirely different by “unlimited”?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Nov 10

If my intelligence is unlimited then why have I not won a Noble prize for inventing artificial dog testicles and why am I not cleverer than everyone else and ...[text shortened]... istakes on these forums etc etc?
What taco means is...Ah heck. I wish I had unlimited intelligence so I could tell you what he means. 😕

AH

Moves
03 Nov 10

Originally posted by josephw
What taco means is...Ah heck. I wish I had unlimited intelligence so I could tell you what he means. 😕
Yes, and I also wish I had unlimited intelligence so I could tell you what he means 😕

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Nov 10

Yes, and I also wish I had unlimited intelligence so I could tell you what he means 😕
Well, since taco has unlimited intelligence we should ask him what he means. 😕

t

Moves
04 Nov 10

If my intelligence is unlimited then why have I not won a Noble prize for inventing artificial dog testicles and why am I not cleverer than everyone else and ...[text shortened]... istakes on these forums etc etc?
If you knew not you were who you were, as one who haves amnesia knows not their past, and this dream you find life to be, your reality. Then you of course are separated to your actual capabilities, "until" you acknowledged such and desired rectification of things that seem to be the right way because how it has appeared, yet is your ignorance of such this "amnesia state" of influence.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
04 Nov 10

If you knew not you were who you were, as one who haves amnesia knows not their past, and this dream you find life to be, your reality. Then you of course are separated to your actual capabilities, "until" you acknowledged such and desired rectification of things that seem to be the right way because how it has appeared, yet is your ignorance of such this "amnesia state" of influence.
What language is this???

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Nov 10
1 edit

What language is this???
I think he means:

If you realized your divine origins, with one eye open, and conclude that your waking life as you know it is like a dream, a dream where you are like someone cut off from you real identity, as if you had amnesia.
Then you are not capable of realizing your full potential(s) , as much as this may SEEM like a desired rectification, your ignorance ,(on these matters), will continue while you are influenced by this "amnesiac state".

(just having fun-I dont know what he's on about...I think its just gas)

t

Moves
04 Nov 10

What language is this???
Evidently, whatever I share is going to be scoffed at, so I will try to refrain, however, I do care, so we will see how far my restraining goes.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
04 Nov 10

Evidently, whatever I share is going to be scoffed at, so I will try to refrain, however, I do care, so we will see how far my restraining goes.
Tell you what...you carry on refraining from sharing your "insights" and I'll keep vigil for requests that you "enlighten" us. If any are made I'll be sure to let you know. :]

t

Moves
04 Nov 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Tell you what...you carry on refraining from sharing your "insights" and I'll keep vigil for requests that you "enlighten" us. If any are made I'll be sure to let you know. :]
You love ignorance, don't you?