1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 17:47
    Originally posted by jaywill
    You apologized? Where?

You can presuppose anything you want but that in no way makes it true. Go ahead and assume Matthew is historical all you want but academia and science knows that it's not.

When another poster came in and buked me. I mentioned your name and said I was sorry - to you .

Gary Habermas is a Christian sch ...[text shortened]... inspired texts).

General Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDhy_NO9v2c
    It appears the numbnuts are "crawling out of the woodwork" as the saying goes. Or was that cockroaches? Well, in either case, they can't be reasoned with and or fit only for trampling under our feet. 😏
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 18:13
    Originally posted by Phil Hill
    I don't see it when I click on your name and check your posts. Anyway, you claim you apologized since another poster said something? You didn't think that you offended me and should have apologized on your own before something was said? That isn't an apology, it is about as worthless as Clinton's "a blowjob isn't sex."

Habermas is a hack and why should ...[text shortened]... en to stories that have been shown time and again to have no basis in history or science?
    August 12th 16:00 hours EST. sometimes I post at a relatives house, under the tag GSWILL.

jaywill here on GSWILL's PC by permission.

Changing the login usually seems to cause some problems. My dad is over 90.
    I can hardly beat him at chess though.

This seems rather mean-spirited of you Jaywill. Do you really think duration of membership is relevant?

Wasted words. I take that post back and apologize to Mr. Hill.

I'm sorry, Phil Hill, for ribbing you about Forum participation.

Thread: free will Forum: Spirituality
  3. Joined
    15 Jul '12
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 22:02
    Originally posted by jaywill
    August 12th 16:00 hours EST. sometimes I post at a relatives house, under the tag GSWILL.

jaywill here on GSWILL's PC by permission.

Changing the login usually seems to cause some problems. My dad is over 90.
    I can hardly beat him at chess though.

This seems rather mean-spirited of you Jaywill. Do you really think duration of mem ...[text shortened]... g you about Forum participation.

Thread: free will Forum: Spirituality
    So "you" apologized from another account and it was done only because another poster said it looked bad and not because you were sorry you offended me? As I said your apology is about as worthless as Clinton when he said a blowjob wasn't sex.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree