1. The moral highground
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 16:27
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    don't we all when we cross the road though?
    So if a goody 2 shoes does good all his life then lies about what he thinks of his wifes hat then is hit by a car he gos to hell?

A ruthless murderer/rapest does this all his life, then repents, then hit by car, gos to heaven.
  2. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 18:00
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    So if a goody 2 shoes does good all his life then lies about what he thinks of his wifes hat then is hit by a car he gos to hell?

A ruthless murderer/rapest does this all his life, then repents, then hit by car, gos to heaven.
    Spell 'hypothetically' for me again.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 20:05
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The lustful thoughs.

But they still have other sin in their lives.

Examples, lying, cheating, rejecting Christ is a sin.
    I recall one of your posts from another thread where you conceded being less than charitable, but said that it didn't matter because you were a Christian and already forgiven for your sins. Would this also apply to gays who are Christians?
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 20:07
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Would this also apply to gays who are Christians?
    Christians aren't perfect, just straight.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 20:37
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Christians aren't perfect, just straight.
    Is there any thought about Christian males getting their prostate examined? What should my Christian mindset be when I go for the exam?
  6. Gangster Land
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is there any thought about Christian males getting their prostate examined? What should my Christian mindset be when I go for the exam?
    Philippians 4:5-7

"Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;and the peace of God wich surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I hope these words speak to you brotha' Kirk.

TheSkipper
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 21:40
    Originally posted by telerion
    That's not the question Arby Hill.

If a homosexual male lies and cheats, then he should repent of lying and cheating, just as a heterosexual male who lies and cheats should repent.

On these boards you have repeated insulted and degraded those who do not think as you do. When a member (xian or not) rebukes you for being an embarrassment to the cross ...[text shortened]... him for engaging in sodomy, he could just say, "I'm not perfect, just redeemed."

😉
    You may think they are insults but it is the Truth without Christ you can't go to heaven.

You give insults yourself by saying xian.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 22:06
    You may think they are insults but it is the Truth without Christ you can't go to heaven.

Why is writing 'xian' an insult? Isn't 'X' a contraction for 'Christ' that stems from the Greek alphabet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian)? Do you view 'xian' as having a pejorative connotation?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 22:20

You can grouse all you want about insults but the fact remains the bible was written by men and the proof that it was not inspired by a god is the fact that homosexuality is not a choice, it has been proven there is a big differance in the brains of gays, well maybe not a huge differance but enough to change their sexual orientation. So if its not a choice then the passages in the bible that condemn homosexual acts cannot have come from a god, since in your view god made everything including gays. So first he/she/it makes humans and presumable Adam and eve were not gay so they came later so god presumably made them also as part of its big plan, right?
    So the big plan then includes the part where god makes them only to condemn them for what makes them differant from straights?
    You can't have it both ways. How could you worship some god who would create gay people only to condemn them for what they are?
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:051 edit
    According to Roman-Catholic teachings, being gay is not a sin, performing homosexual acts however is a sin.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:10
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    According to Roman-Catholic teachings, being gay is not a sin, performing homosexual acts however is a sin.
    Is someone who never performs a homosexual act really "gay'? By what criteria?
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:10
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    I certanly hope not.
    "will gays who dont commit sodomey go to hell?"

This means that gay people who obey God, meaning they do not perform homosexual acts, will go to heaven.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:11
    performing homosexual acts however is a sin.
    What if it's accidental?
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:12
    "will gays who dont commit sodomey go to hell?"

This means that gay people who obey God, meaning they do not perform homosexual acts, will go to heaven.
    Why do they have to obey God to go to heaven, when straight people don't?
  15. The moral highground
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 23:121 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is someone who never performs a homosexual act really "gay'? By what criteria?
    psysical attraction to men. Wanting loveing relationship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree