1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 10:16
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I see. So there can't really be any gay Christians, correct? Because once you're Christian, you won't want to be gay anymore.
    Actually this is the gist of catholic (and probably other christian denominations) teachings. They expound that since male and female were made to be together (both physically, mentally and emotionally) then the male and female relationship is the perfect arrangment.
    They also teach that the body is the physical revelation of the self. So since I have a penis, it is perfect for me be with a female. This of course, ignores that my genes might be a revelation of my self as well and the fact the homosexuality might be genetic (then homosexuality would be a revelation of the self) .

Thus, homosexuality is seen as a distortion of my self (since I am not using the "revelation of myself" in its perfect way). The church believes that "God" can then re-allign ourselves with our perfect way. To re-orrientate our selves in the right direction.

I hope that sums up the dogma correctly.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 17:17
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Actually this is the gist of catholic (and probably other christian denominations) teachings. They expound that since male and female were made to be together (both physically, mentally and emotionally) then the male and female relationship is the perfect arrangment.
    They also teach that the body is the physical revelation of the self. So since I have a p ...[text shortened]... e-orrientate our selves in the right direction.

I hope that sums up the dogma correctly.
    So since I have a penis
    Prove it.
  3. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 17:38
    What of female homosexuals? unless they are using toys, they do not commit sodomy. The only mention that I have ever actually seen in the Bibile is that for men shall not lay with men (wasting seed, etc...) I never recall anything about female lying with female....

What conditions surround that?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Matthew 25:31-46.

James 2:14-17.
    Eph. 2:8-10
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:23
    Wouldn't it be strange if you had to take communion next to a gay?
    No not really what about taking it next to someone that was into drugs or murdered people or rape little children?
  6. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:25
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    I certanly hope not.
    The ones who commit sodomy wont go to hell either, there is no helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:25
    I see. So there can't really be any gay Christians, correct? Because once you're Christian, you won't want to be gay anymore.

What about the people that claim to be both gay and Christian? Are they lying, or confused, or what? Maybe the devil has entered their hearts pretending to be the Holy Spirit. Does that ever happen?
    I would have to agree maybe.

An example when Jesus kick the people out of the temple courts for the wrong that they were doing right?

It is the same when he comes into your heart he weeds out all the bad stuff. But don't forget the bad stuff he got out of your life could always come back in in the back do of the temple.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:26
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    The ones who commit sodomy wont go to hell either, there is no helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Why don't you google and read the first Chapter of "23 minutes in hell".
  9. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:27
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Why don't you google and read the first Chapter of "23 minutes in hell".
    Im guessing its Christian, I dont do christian, I'm with Nietzsche when it comes to christianity
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:28
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Matthew 25:31-46.

James 2:14-17.
    The good deeds are the ones that God prepared for you to do in advance after you became a Christian.

Jesus says there is no one good but God.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:29
    Im guessing its Christian, I dont do christian, I'm with Nietzsche when it comes to christianity
    See for yourself.
  12. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:31
    See for yourself.
    If there is a hell its the one we create ourself...........thats my view....I dont believe in god(S)...we created them they didnt create us.....Anyway lets agree to disagree..
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:37
    If there is a hell its the one we create ourself...........thats my view....I dont believe in god(S)...we created them they didnt create us.....Anyway lets agree to disagree..
    Man is not smart enough to create the Christian God.
    But Satan is smart enough to get in the mind of the lost and have those humans to create false gods.

Man created religion to find God.

God gave Jesus to find man.
  14. Gangster Land
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:39
    I would have to agree maybe.

An example when Jesus kick the people out of the temple courts for the wrong that they were doing right?

It is the same when he comes into your heart he weeds out all the bad stuff. But don't forget the bad stuff he got out of your life could always come back in in the back do of the temple.
    I agree. When you are a Christian it is very important to make sure "bad things" do not try to enter through your "back door"!!
    😉

TheSkipper
  15. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 18:42
    Man is not smart enough to create the Christian God.
    But Satan is smart enough to get in the mind of the lost and have those humans to create false gods.

Man created religion to find God.

God gave Jesus to find man.
    Please stop preaching christian doctirne, it may mean the world to you but it borders on being offensive to others.....I find it a higly unbelievable philosophy and hopefully with time humanity will emancipate itself from this cross on our back............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree