1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 23:34
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    [b]…Have you seen a volcano erupt, the land masses around them do
    rather get changed very quickly, islands appeared,.....

Yes -but not continents (I assume that is what you meant by “land masses&ldquo😉 -and volcanic eruptions couldn’t suddenly cause a WWF (if that is what you are implying?)[/b]
    One, no your right, but everywhere at one time? The scriptures when
    describing the event does not just say rain was taking place.
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 23:34
    Originally posted by freightdog37
    This is a good flood debate but the original post was about the creation museum. If we are going to debate the possibility of a flood we should start a new thread. I would still like to hear what the person thought about the museum.
    I would too, and if he ever comes back here hopefully he will tell us.
    Kelly
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 23:41
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I would too, and if he ever comes back here hopefully he will tell us.
    Kelly
    Ooops, missed the continuance of this thread. I never made it to the museum. We had the time, but, my associate backed out. Apparently, I will have to content myself with the Airport Creationist Information Booth. I had my video camera prepared to record the experience and I'm quite disappointed.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 01:16
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Ooops, missed the continuance of this thread. I never made it to the museum. We had the time, but, my associate backed out. Apparently, I will have to content myself with the Airport Creationist Information Booth. I had my video camera prepared to record the experience and I'm quite disappointed.
    Apparently a lot of people are disappointed you didn't go.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 08:42
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    maybe you will make the trip in the future especially for the museum
  6. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 11:04
    One, no your right, but everywhere at one time? The scriptures when
    describing the event does not just say rain was taking place.
    Kelly
    How does this relate to what I just said?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 11:17
    The dinosaurs died off like all other creatures that died off, something
    they needed was gone, or something they couldn't handle was
    introduced to where they were. They had to have been on the Ark too,
    as all other land creatures.
    Kelly
    so why wasn't noah instructed to get some dinosaurs by god?
    "and you shall take a couple of them t-rex on board, even if i will wipe them later anyway. be careful not to go near them and don't put them next to the brontosaurs. and don't worry about all the extra weight, i will make sure personally it floats. if i took the trouble of making it rain for 40 days i can do that much."
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 14:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    so why wasn't noah instructed to get some dinosaurs by god?
    "and you shall take a couple of them t-rex on board, even if i will wipe them later anyway. be careful not to go near them and don't put them next to the brontosaurs. and don't worry about all the extra weight, i will make sure personally it floats. if i took the trouble of making it rain for 40 days i can do that much."
    Why do you say he didn't take dinosaurs, how do you get that out of
    the text?
    Kelly
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 14:14
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    How does this relate to what I just said?
    It was a world wide event, not a local one.
    Kelly
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 14:161 edit
    the text?
    Kelly
    There were no dinosaurs at the time of Noah...
    Man and Dino have never lived at the same time...

This is not what I mean by "thinking outside the box", this is more like [cencored] kind of thinking...
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 14:27
    the text?
    Kelly
    i am sorry, i thought that god instructed noah to take from clean and unclean animals, from the animals that crept along the earth and from the birds. and i thought these categories are described to moses exactly which animals they include(and big lizards not being among them).

but then i saw genesis 6 and god told noah to take from all things living on the earth male and female. and of course that includes dinosaurs because since you discard isotope dating as preposterous, satan trick or god trick, and since geological data is interpreted by YEC's as conclusive proof there was a flood, i don't think there is any proof left that can say dinos went into the universe's recycle bin roughly 65 million years ago.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 16:13
    i am sorry, i thought that god instructed noah to take from clean and unclean animals, from the animals that crept along the earth and from the birds. and i thought these categories are described to moses exactly which animals they include(and big lizards not being among them).

but then i saw genesis 6 and god told noah to take from all things living on ...[text shortened]... of left that can say dinos went into the universe's recycle bin roughly 65 million years ago.
    If the flood caused most of the fossils then yes, the dating methods
    today are looking at something other than time with respect to the
    readings.

In all fairness, there are those that believe in the gap theory which is
    to say that between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 there were millions/billions of
    years and during that time dinos lived and so on. I'm not one of them
    but I know more than a few, and outside of that point we normally
    agree on more things than not.
    Kelly
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 16:21
    If the flood caused most of the fossils then yes, the dating methods
    today are looking at something other than time with respect to the
    readings.

In all fairness, there are those that believe in the gap theory which is
    to say that between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 there were millions/billions of
    years and during that time dinos lived and so on. I'm not one of ...[text shortened]... w more than a few, and outside of that point we normally
    agree on more things than not.
    Kelly
    genesis cannot be taken as a serious timeline. even if one says that between 1:1 and 1:2 there were billions of years, that still doesn't explain why god created the plants before the sun. the earth was created before the sun. there was day and night before the sun.

the genesis timeline must be discarded completely and regarded as a cute story god told the ancient shephards instead of the big bang theory and all the physics those simpletons would not have understood.
  14. Joined
    24 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Nov '08 19:10
    genesis cannot be taken as a serious timeline. even if one says that between 1:1 and 1:2 there were billions of years, that still doesn't explain why god created the plants before the sun. the earth was created before the sun. there was day and night before the sun.

the genesis timeline must be discarded completely and regarded as a cute story god told t ...[text shortened]... instead of the big bang theory and all the physics those simpletons would not have understood.
    Why does God need to explain the order of his creation. With everything being made in 6 (24 hour) days it isn't an issue.

Millions of years between different kinds of animal and plant life doesn't make sense in the respect that you just mentioned. With many forms of life being connected together it is hard to see how one existed without the other.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '08 02:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    There were no dinosaurs at the time of Noah...
    Man and Dino have never lived at the same time...

This is not what I mean by "thinking outside the box", this is more like [cencored] kind of thinking...
    As if you know.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree