You Will Know Them by Their Fruits.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
That’s because you’re the “natural man” Paul refers to in 1 Corinthians 2:14
What evidence do you have that this claim of yours - that I am a "natural man" - and that you are not, and that you are a different kind of man - is anything other than something you think and that appeals to your imagination?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I see a lot of silly behaviour, some preposterous claims about himself, and masses of copy pastes - but no "pearls".
Can you provide a definition of “pearls”?

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

And I’ve asked you numerous times why you created fake accounts on here and apparently impersonated a woman and you refuse to answer that question.

I give you credit for apologizing to the community for doing it, but I’ve only been here a month and don’t know if you explained why you did that in your apology.

I’ve asked you to pm me the thread in which you apologized to the community as well.
What evidence do you have that you have any "fruits" that people may "know you by" as mentioned in Matthew?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

What evidence do you have that this claim of yours - that I am a "natural man" - and that you are not, and that you are a different kind of man - is anything other than something you think and that appeals to your imagination?
Well, you’re an atheist for starters. You deny there is a spiritual realm. I’d say those are two pretty big pieces of evidence.

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

Deliberate misrepresentation and mocking. You know very well, as your raison d’etre in this forum is to troll. You’re very good at it and often very good at disguising it - but not good enough.
If your 'good works' are supernaturally-inspired, as you have said they are, and if you are not claiming any personal credit or righteousness for initiating and doing them, I don't see how they could be used to "troll" you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Can you provide a definition of “pearls”?
They’re the things that evolve from a grain of sand in an oyster.

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

Well, you’re an atheist for starters. You deny there is a spiritual realm. I’d say those are two pretty big pieces of evidence.
What evidence in your demeanour and behaviour is there that you are operating in, or are affected by, "a spiritual realm"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

If your 'good works' are supernaturally-inspired, as you have said they are, and if you are not claiming any personal credit or righteousness for initiating and doing them, I don't see how they could be used to "troll" you.
Is no one else available for you to troll? I’m honestly not interested in speaking with you. Plus, Dive’s getting jealous and will start lashing out at me. I don’t need the drama.

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

Is no one else available for you to troll? I’m honestly not interested in speaking with you?
Ok. So be it. Your inability or unwillingness is part of the discourse, as is your character.

Moves
06 Mar 18

Did you never experience the cleansing power of the Holy Spirit during all the decades that you were a Christian? Did you never experience 'dying to the flesh' and being 'lead by the Spirit'?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Ok. So be it. Your inability or unwillingness is part of the discourse, as is your character.
I asked you, I mean Becker asked you, an interesting question. I’m sure you’ll ignore it, but it gives you food for thought.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

I asked you, I mean Becker asked you, an interesting question. I’m sure you’ll ignore it, but it gives you food for thought.
And I have asked you one...

F

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Did you never experience the cleansing power of the Holy Spirit during all the decades that you were a Christian? Did you never experience 'dying to the flesh' and being 'lead by the Spirit'?
While I am not intereted in your religious jargon, I can say my Christian faith felt real to me. But, in hindsight, it wasn't evidence of anything - other than my state of mind at that time. And it's certainly does not provide a jot of evidence now that answers my question to Romans1009.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Have you also got “chess games you need to look at”?

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Have you also got “chess games you need to look at”?
🙄