Your tooth fairy not mine

Your tooth fairy not mine

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not if he ignores everything you write.
I beg to differ. Everything he writes and everything I write is here for all to see. People can make up their own minds whether my contributions are pertinent and whether KellyJay's ministry benefits from his silence.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
Feel free to call it how you see it.
I did.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
I beg to differ. Everything he writes and everything I write is here for all to see. People can make up their own minds whether my contributions are pertinent and whether KellyJay's ministry benefits from his silence.
A high percentage of the posts you make in this forum are directed at Kelly, which is decidedly odd considering he never replies to any of your posts.

If you continually direct posts at somebody who clearly doesn't want to engage with you, how is that not trolling?

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A high percentage of the posts you make in this forum are directed at Kelly, which is decidedly odd considering he never replies to any of your posts.
They are, nevertheless, worthy contributions in a public arena.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
They are, nevertheless, worthy contributions in a public arena.
If you continually direct posts at somebody who clearly doesn't want to engage with you, how is that not trolling?

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's not "trolling" because what is added to the public discourse is relevant. His inability or unwillingness to deal with the scrutiny, and the implications for the credibility of the claims he makes, is a matter for him.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you repeating the same question?

Moves
172d

@fmf said
It's not "trolling" because what is added to the public discourse is relevant. His inability or unwillingness to deal with the scrutiny, and the implications for the credibility of the claims he makes, is a matter for him.
Why not just leave it to people he does engage with?

Moves
172d

@fmf said
Why are you repeating the same question?
Because you edited it out of your first reply and it was pertinent.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
If you continually direct posts at somebody who clearly doesn't want to engage with you, it 'IS' trolling.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why not just leave it to people he does engage with?
Because I don't want want to. My views on KellyJay's claims about the universe and the human condition are just as valid as those of others here. They are also often different.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you continually direct posts at somebody who clearly doesn't want to engage with you, it 'IS' trolling.
I don't think it is. If I were to send him unsolicited PMs then maybe yes. But I am not. I am airing my perspectives in public on the perspectives he has aired in public. If he chooses to blank them out, that's for him. People can make of it what they will.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
Because I don't want want to. My views on KellyJay's claims about the universe and the human condition are just as valid as those of others here. They are also often different.
This is the last post I'll make about you trolling Kelly. (Before you play your cliché card and accuse me of the thing I am accusing you of).

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Because you edited it out of your first reply and it was pertinent.
But I answered each part as I always do.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
I don't think it is. If I were to send him unsolicited PMs then maybe yes. But I am not. I am airing my perspectives in public on the perspectives he has aired in public. If he chooses to blank them out, that's for him. People can make of it what they will.
Reply to his points then in open posts. Don't direct questions at him that you know he won't respond to.