Your tooth fairy not mine

Your tooth fairy not mine

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is Kelly not conversing with you or Dive not comparable to you and Dive not conversing with Rusty?
Very Rusty made vile comments about my wife and children ~ something on a par with his attempts to mock me about my deceased relatives. There is no equivalent to this - in either direction - between KellyJay and me

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Kelly seems to have the ability to converse about his perspectives with other posters here.
KellyJay's ability to do so is very poor. My observations and questions are often pointedly germane and different to those of others. His inability to deal with them is an integral part of the discussion and, for all intents and purposes, provides pertinent information about the quality of his ideas.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
Very Rusty made vile comments about my wife and children ~ something on a par with his attempts to mock me about my deceased relatives. There is no equivalent to this - in either direction - between KellyJay and me
Kelly must equally have his reasons not to converse with you. The reason can not be to avoid discussing his perspectives, as he willingly discusses these with others (even those like myself who challenge them robustly).

And you stopped conversing with Rusty long before that.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
My observations and questions are often pointedly germane and different to those of others.
You mean you troll him?

F

Moves
172d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You mean you troll him?
No. Everything I say is a contrubution to a public discussion. If he makes assertions in public and then blanks out pertinent questions and observations, then that's just how it is. There are other readers and other contributors.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
you stopped conversing with Rusty long before that.
You are mistaken. The comments about my wife and children were the last straw.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Kelly must equally have his reasons not to converse with you.
That's fine. But he makes his claims in a public arena and his inability - for whatever reason - to demonstrate that they withstand the scrutiny that my contributions apply is an integral part of the discourse.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
No. Everything I say is a contrubution to a public discussion. If he makes assertions in public and then blanks out pertinent questions and observations, then that's just how it is. There are other readers and other contributors.
Both Rajk and myself don't give him an easy ride in our exchanges. Curious that he has never stopped responding to us.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The reason can not be to avoid discussing his perspectives, as he willingly discusses these with others (even those like myself who challenge them robustly).
He certainly sidesteps the examination of his perspectives that I provide.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
That's fine. But he makes his claims in a public arena and his inability - for whatever reason - to demonstrate that they withstand the scrutiny that my contributions apply is an integral part of the discourse.
Not if he ignores everything you write.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
He certainly sidesteps the examination of his perspectives that I provide.
Poor argument. He sidesteps everything you post.

F

Moves
172d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Both Rajk and myself don't give him an easy ride in our exchanges. Curious that he has never stopped responding to us.
Perhaps you need to go back and browse the conversations back in 2022 when KellyJay's perspectives buckled under the scrutiny I was putting his claims under. One thing that has always been lemon juice in his paper cuts - and it appeared to get him bent out of shape - is that my perspective has been, in part, shaped by having experiential knowledge of having Christian faith.

Moves
172d

@fmf said
Perhaps you need to go back and browse the conversations back in 2022 when KellyJay's perspectives buckled under the scrutiny I was putting his claims under. One thing that was always lemon juice in his paper cuts and it appeared to get him bent out of shape that my perspective was, in part, shaped by having experiential knowledge of having Christian faith.
If someone's perspectives buckle under scrutiny it is worth considering that perhaps that scrutiny is bordering on relentless trolling.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Poor argument. He sidesteps everything you post.
He sidesteps everything you post.

And it's part of the airing of topics that goes on here in which both of us are involved.

F

Moves
172d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If someone's perspectives buckle under scrutiny it is worth considering that perhaps that scrutiny is bordering on relentless trolling.
Feel free to call it how you see it.