Best Ever Football Manager...

Best Ever Football Manager...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sc

where angels play

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by Palynka
"I believe Manchester United and Arsenal will, in spite of the fact Arsenal finished fourth and Liverpool third, still be the better teams,"
He's just a sad bitter little man who doesnt take getting beat very well at all.
He's still bitter we knocked them out of the champions league and went on to win it, he's still bitter we knocked them out of the fa cup last season and i doubt he enjoyed getting beat in this seasons charity shield. His constant rants about us are just amusing.

m

Moves
13 Nov 06

"I believe Manchester United and Arsenal will, in spite of the fact Arsenal finished fourth and Liverpool third, still be the better teams,"
As I said, hardly genius. Most people would have said the same.

And he seems to be using "better" as "plays higher quality football" rather than "more effective".

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
He's just a sad bitter little man who doesnt take getting beat very well at all.
He's still bitter we knocked them out of the champions league and went on to win it, he's still bitter we knocked them out of the fa cup last season and i doubt he enjoyed getting beat in this seasons charity shield. His constant rants about us are just amusing.
I'm sure he's also amused by all your rants about him.

sc

where angels play

Moves
13 Nov 06

I'm sure he's also amused by all your rants about him.
Do you think he reads the sports forum on rhp? Surely most of his free time is taken by thinking up pathetic excuses for why his team didnt deserve to lose?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 Nov 06

Do you think he reads the sports forum on rhp? Surely most of his free time is taken by thinking up pathetic excuses for why his team didnt deserve to lose?
By 'you' I meant 'you lot'.

He has a lot of time to think of excuses for defeats since they don't happen very frequently.

sc

where angels play

Moves
14 Nov 06

Even turns on his own fans!

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1683013,00.html

The guy is a joke

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
14 Nov 06

Even turns on his own fans!

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1683013,00.html

The guy is a genius
I agree.

sc

where angels play

Moves
14 Nov 06

I agree.
You are sinking low now, changing peoples posts tut tut. You really are a sad little loser. Where you bullied at school by chance?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
14 Nov 06

You are sinking low now, changing peoples posts tut tut. You really are a sad little loser. Where you bullied at school by chance?
Yes, I got into fights regularly and unfortunately lost more than I won compared with the bigger boys. I also complained a lot about the arrogance of the big boys.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
15 Nov 06

Will you two stop bickering!!!
It's like listening to a couple of kids trying to get the upper hand on each other all the time!

😀

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by blade68
It's like listening to a couple of kids trying to get the upper hand on each other all the time!

😀
😉

Looks like I'm winning. 😛

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by blade68

😀
This is the sports forum, you know?

Anyway, Mourinho's behaviour leads to death threats against players who injure his...
"Mourinho said: "The Cech one, the challenge is a disgrace. He is lucky to still be alive.

Carlo I think was knocked out as a consequence of the way he hit the ground, but a knee coming at Petr like that, at such speed - the boy was even laughing afterwards."

Of course, as Palynka has told us, he is the master manipulator, so he knew that his comments would lead to death threats.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/reading/6153958.stm

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
This is the sports forum, you know?

Anyway, Mourinho's behaviour leads to death threats against players who injure his...
"Mourinho said: "The Cech one, the challenge is a disgrace. He is lucky to still be alive.

Carlo I think was knocked out as a consequence of the way he hit the ground, but a knee coming at Petr like that, at such speed - the boy w ...[text shortened]... to death threats.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/reading/6153958.stm

D
Blaming Mourinho for the idiocy of other is ridiculous.

Remember Urs Meier? It's also stupid to blame the English players that criticized him for the death threats that followed.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
16 Nov 06

Blaming Mourinho for the idiocy of other is ridiculous.

Remember Urs Meier? It's also stupid to blame the English players that criticized him for the death threats that followed.
In this very thread, you refered to him as a "puppetmaster", getting reactions that he wants from football fans. Surely, if he is the skilled puppetmaster that you claim, then he knew what the consequence of his statements would be.

You can't blame the english players for the death threats, but certainly some of the blame can be laid at the feet of the english media, like the Sun, who stoked up hatred of Meier with "statements blaming him".

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
In this very thread, you refered to him as a "puppetmaster", getting reactions that he wants from football fans. Surely, if he is the skilled puppetmaster that you claim, then he knew what the consequence of his statements would be.

You can't blame the english players for the death threats, but certainly some of the blame can be laid at the feet of the ...[text shortened]... lish media, like the Sun, who stoked up hatred of Meier with "statements blaming him".

D
So blame the media for Mourinho's words. Same thing.

Mourinho can't help if someone is psychotic. Normal fans will dislike Chelsea and that's it. Anything beyond that requires medical treatment.