1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '10 12:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, its great isnt it, i love that dude Mora, and the coaches rant at the end against his teams 'taking the field', (not sure what that means) against the giants is just pure classic! Here we get rants from soccer coaches but they are so reserved and boring!
    The rants are good but so are the postgame interviews. Some are bad coaches, but witty interviewees. John McVay of the then expansion Tampa Bay Bucs was asked what he thought of his teams's execution. He responds: "I'm all for it!"Mora is one of the funniest, but the dude at start of clip, Herm Edwards, is also great.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 12:34
    Who woulda thunk? Broncos and Cowboys win! This is what makes sports great! Proof that you cannot just mail it in and that the NFL is on the decline!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Asqlb3O_Uhd5IfgdQvZf3_I5nYcB?gid=20101114007

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AigCY_AJTBh7tVp.aByeLzU5nYcB?gid=20101114019
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 14:34
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Who woulda thunk? Broncos and Cowboys win! This is what makes sports great! Proof that you cannot just mail it in and that the NFL is on the decline!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Asqlb3O_Uhd5IfgdQvZf3_I5nYcB?gid=20101114007

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AigCY_AJTBh7tVp.aByeLzU5nYcB?gid=20101114019
    Momma never once said difficult level challenges would ever be easy, Scacchi.

Thankfully, my six performance index/interactive factors locked on Denver.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 15:01

How about that Dez Bryant?! An electrifying young player with a very bright future in the NFL.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 22:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    How about that Dez Bryant?! An electrifying young player with a very bright future in the NFL.
    No one ever said he's not talented. Let's see if Garrett can reign him in. Cannot base much on one game, but it was a welcome sight to see Cowboys play hard. I don't care if a team wins or loses, but low energy defeats are mind blowing. Look at Browns. Took it to the Jets. Lost but have nothing to hang heads in shame about!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 22:48
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Momma never once said difficult level challenges would ever be easy, Scacchi.

Thankfully, my six performance index/interactive factors locked on Denver.
    Care to share said indices? If you don't want to openly display these you can PM me!
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 09:44

Care to share said indices? If you don't want to openly display these you can PM me!
    My pleasure and will follow through in bite size installments.

By the way, Eagles also happened to be a Week#10 lock.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 12:34
    My pleasure and will follow through in bite size installments.

By the way, Eagles also happened to be a Week#10 lock.
    I bet one of the indices is internal dissension. Redskins are in a mess internally and seemingly have a coach who cannot coach anyone but Elway.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 12:521 edit

I bet one of the indices is internal dissension. Redskins are in a mess internally and seemingly have a coach who cannot coach anyone but Elway.
    Please recall your bet, Scacchi. Nothing whatsoever to do with personalities and subjective

fan points of view per se. All that emotional stuff is indirectly reflected in the point spreads.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 12:59
    Please recall your bet, Scacchi. Nothing whatsoever to do with personalities and subjective

fan points of view per se. All that emotional stuff is indirectly reflected in the point spreads.
    Season is already so screwy I cannot even venture whom I might have bet on anymore, nor would it matter. NFL seems like a watered down version of itself indeed! I thought Eagles would win, but not in such blowout fashion.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 18:24

Season is already so screwy I cannot even venture whom I might have bet on anymore, nor would it matter. NFL seems like a watered down version of itself indeed! I thought Eagles would win, but not in such blowout fashion.
    Let's agree that seldom are consecutive NfL Seasons alike (and, consider, if they were how dreadfully boring would Sept

to Jan actually be). Here's a timely/useful hint: By and large, teams that performed poorly with meager results in 2008

(and to some extent in 2009) are the selfsame teams causing all the excitement and diehard fan consternation in 2010! 😉
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 00:10
    Let's agree that seldom are consecutive NfL Seasons alike (and, consider, if they were how dreadfully boring would Sept

to Jan actually be). Here's a timely/useful hint: By and large, teams that performed poorly with meager results in 2008

(and to some extent in 2009) are the selfsame teams causing all the excitement and diehard fan consternation in 2010! 😉
    Indeed boring when teams stay static. Some need to go down for others to rise and viceversa. I enjoyed the rise of the Patriots. The only team that disgusts me is the Eagles because of Vick of whom I am no fan. I'd like for him to pick a fight with Pacquiao and get his just commeupance!
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 07:021 edit

Indeed boring when teams stay static. Some need to go down for others to rise and viceversa. I enjoyed the rise of the Patriots. The only team that disgusts me is the Eagles because of Vick of whom I am no fan. I'd like for him to pick a fight with Pacquiao and get his just commeupance!
    Candidly, Scacchi, I'm beginning to develop mild reservations as to whether or not this good faith disclosure conversation really has legs. As you well know, personal animosities serve no objective or productive purpose within an objective endeavor. Should we decide to pursue it, perhaps 'moving day' may be in order... relocation from Robbie's single team Bronco splinter thread to "2010 NFL Big Pond Pub", for the sake of enhanced readership access and meaningful future reference. Welcome your thoughts.
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 12:35
    Candidly, Scacchi, I'm beginning to develop mild reservations as to whether or not this good faith disclosure conversation really has legs. As you well know, personal animosities serve no objective or productive purpose within an objective endeavor. Should we decide to pursue it, perhaps 'moving day' may be in order... relocation from Robbie's single te ...[text shortened]... sake of enhanced readership access and meaningful future reference. Welcome your thoughts.
    As you wish. You know I am only venting as I would wish no one any harm. I agree to move it to the Big Pond Pub. I appreciate your patience and understanding!
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 14:32
    Michael Vick looked like Jesus Christ in cleats on Monday.

What's the matter, Scacchi? You don't believe in redemption and rehabilitation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree