Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    They were afraid of the fans in Denver.
    Lol, and no wonder, i think they are in for a roasting 🙂
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Nov '10 22:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why were the Broncos playing in London? are they on a tour of the UK? also we were robbed of a touchdown, someone was ruled to have illegal taken a dude out from behind, i never really understood it, illegal block in the back???? really unfair i thought!
    It's a rule and it was borken. Dismal plays are made by dismal teams hence the Cowboys are even worse. We're now only better than the lowly Bills! But not by much! Chesspraxis has a good point. Denver fans are more rabid than Cowboys fans, Both Wade Phillips and Josh McDaniels will very likely be canned this week!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '10 23:30
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    It's a rule and it was borken. Dismal plays are made by dismal teams hence the Cowboys are even worse. We're now only better than the lowly Bills! But not by much! Chesspraxis has a good point. Denver fans are more rabid than Cowboys fans, Both Wade Phillips and Josh McDaniels will very likely be canned this week!
    i have been following the cowboys as well and as far as i can discern they have got some of the best talent from the NFL in their squad, so whats the deal?
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 01:53
    i have been following the cowboys as well and as far as i can discern they have got some of the best talent from the NFL in their squad, so whats the deal?
    Regrettably the drafted lockerroom cancer Dez Bryant, have a pusilanimous head coach, a meddlesome owner, an unimaginative offensive coordinator, terrible special teams coach and th defensive coordinator is the head coach. It's like baking chocolate chip cookies with out flour, an oven, a recipe and no sugar! Outcome is blah, unbaked, non-sweet, chewy barf football!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 12:35
    Regrettably the drafted lockerroom cancer Dez Bryant, have a pusilanimous head coach, a meddlesome owner, an unimaginative offensive coordinator, terrible special teams coach and th defensive coordinator is the head coach. It's like baking chocolate chip cookies with out flour, an oven, a recipe and no sugar! Outcome is blah, unbaked, non-sweet, chewy barf football!
    its a wonderful illustration and puts things in perspective.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 14:354 edits
    its a wonderful illustration and puts things in perspective.
    Except some of it is pure BS, especially his first point about Dez Bryant being a "lockerroom cancer", a term scacchi enjoys throwing around very liberally. Dez Bryant is probably the only bright spot the team has at the moment. I thinks the veteran players have simply quit on the coaches, bottom line. They have talented players but are lacking in all kinds of leadership from both the players and coaching staff.

EDIT - I'm sure Scacchi will refer to Dez not picking up Roy Williams' pads in pre-season as evidence of his cancerousness. One of the most overblown media non-events I can remember in recent history.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:502 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Except some of it is pure BS, especially his first point about Dez Bryant being a "lockerroom cancer", a term scacchi enjoys throwing around very liberally. Dez Bryant is probably the only bright spot the team has at the moment. I thinks the veteran players have simply quit on the coaches, bottom line. They have talented players but are lacking in all kin cancerousness. One of the most overblown media non-events I can remember in recent history.
    I wish that were it. While I don't applaud Bryant that's a non-issue. To wit: without Bryant 1st, with, last in NFC. Bryant is a very good player, but also a firebrand for controversy, whiney and no leader. He is the only difference on the team and has infected the rest of the team with laissez faire, n'er do well attitude and crappy outlook on life. He is not as bad as Moss, that's why I call him Moss light. When Bryant was lasted I knew the season was going to tank fast!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2010/07/dallas-cowboys-rookie-dez-bryant-already-being-compared-to-terrell-owens-and-thats-not-a-good-thing.html

from as far away as LA. Story hypes up the pad story, but even in July Dez was being recgonized as lockerroom cancer material. Bryant then buys his teammates dinner for $55K trying to quell the rumor with money. Not a good symptom at all.
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:45
    Lowly Broncos meets the Cowboys this weekend! Yikes. May the least worst team win!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 01:28
    Lowly Broncos meets the Cowboys this weekend! Yikes. May the least worst team win!
    gulp, there could be two carcasses with big forks jagged into them!
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 03:19
    gulp, there could be two carcasses with big forks jagged into them!
    I hope they don't implode and become the big black hole of the NFL universe and suck all good football down with them! Do you get college ball in UK? After watching the college game on Saturday I find it har to stomach even the good teams on Sunday. Every Saturday there's fantastic games. This weekend there's Bama Vs LSU, TCU vs Utah, Ark vs S Car., UCLA vs Oregon St, and countless other big games/rivalries. College games rarely disappoint.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 04:08
    I hope they don't implode and become the big black hole of the NFL universe and suck all good football down with them! Do you get college ball in UK? After watching the college game on Saturday I find it har to stomach even the good teams on Sunday. Every Saturday there's fantastic games. This weekend there's Bama Vs LSU, TCU vs Utah, Ark vs S Car., UCLA vs Oregon St, and countless other big games/rivalries. College games rarely disappoint.
    na we barely tolerate the NFL, we are a soccer and a rugby nation, for goodness sake when will you people embrace the beautiful game!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 11:34
    na we barely tolerate the NFL, we are a soccer and a rugby nation, for goodness sake when will you people embrace the beautiful game!
    When the rugby cheerleaders stop looking like Brunhilde! Life is too short to watch nil-nil soccer. Soccer lacks the pageantry of NCAA football.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 12:291 edit
    When the rugby cheerleaders stop looking like Brunhilde! Life is too short to watch nil-nil soccer. Soccer lacks the pageantry of NCAA football.
    Lol, tell that to the Brazillians and the Tartan army 😉

YouTube

you may wish to turn the volume down a little
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 02:53
    Lol, tell that to the Brazillians and the Tartan army 😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGVCjf6B8c

you may wish to turn the volume down a little
    That's no pageantry. That's a rabble of skunk drunk Scots. Quite frightening! No wonder the Romans built a wall to keep y'all out of the other half of the isle! The few women who dared march looked like Brunhilde's dour little sister, Flosshilde!

I was wrong about Cowboys-Broncos. That's next weekend. For Cowboys it's way worse. They play the packers! Mark a big L next to this game!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree