1. Joined
    29 Nov '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 01:51
    Originally posted by trev33
    last 10 years porto 1 uefa cup and 1 CL.

utd - 2 CL's

arsenal - 0

chelsea - 0

liverpool - 1 CL

say what english league fans.....mid table you say? please.
    Liverpool also won the UEFA cup in 2001
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 04:431 edit
    Teve- please stop talking sheeet mate.

My typo -it shoud ahve been over the last 35 years ok

Secondly u still failed to answear my main point of how in most european leagues only 2 or 3 teams have dominated their leagues all all the time

go and watch some football instead of cuting and pasting google u muppet
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:03
    Originally posted by New Found Red
    Liverpool also won the UEFA cup in 2001
    typical liverfool fan not reading everything.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 13:27
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Secondly u still failed to answear my main point of how in most european leagues only 2 or 3 teams have dominated their leagues all all the time
    i'm not going to go back and rehash all the points that myself and paprika have made that you've conveiently not responded to.

but ok, i could do with a chuckle lets look at this. last 10 years ok with you? shows a pretty good representation of how strong the dominance of each team is in each league in resent years, no?

your footballing god italy.

juve - 4 titles
    milan - 2
    inter - 2
    lazio - 1
    roma - 1

5 clubs - what was what 2-3 you say? please.

spain

real - 4
    brace - 3
    valencia - 2
    la coruña - 1

again topping your claim.

now lets look at the all mighty competitive english league and bow to it's strength. or maybe not.

man utd - 6
    chelsea - 2
    arsenal - 2

now lets look at your quote again.

say what. you're so obviously full of crap. and like i said i could do this with 90% of what you say.

go back to kindergarten you might have a discussion about soccer more to your level.

btw your spelling and grammar is embarrassing, even by my standards.
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Mar '09 04:45
    trev- i know that the prem league has/is dominated by just 4 teams i am not arguing that.

My point is that until the advent of the EPL and the CL the english top division was not just about a very team (although liverpool did dominate the 70s)

we had teams like Aston villa and Notts forest come through to win the league and go on to win the top european club cup. Also Ipswich were a top team in england for a few years under robson

What i was saying was that in european leagues its always been 2 or 3 teams which have over run everyone else.

I think this is a age issue, u r a lot younger then me so perhaps u r not aware of how open the english top division was in the 60s 70s and even the 80s.

But dispite all that I still think and say that for me and many other the EPL is the most exciting, entertaining and thrilling league to follow
  6. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 14:53
    trev- i know that the prem league has/is dominated by just 4 teams i am not arguing that.

My point is that until the advent of the EPL and the CL the english top division was not just about a very team (although liverpool did dominate the 70s)

we had teams like Aston villa and Notts forest come through to win the league and go on to win the top europea ...[text shortened]... for me and many other the EPL is the most exciting, entertaining and thrilling league to follow
    Hey Yid, see your still making friends :-)
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 19:32
    Originally posted by dicky
    Hey Yid, see your still making friends :-)
    dont be like that...we did u a big favour on sunday....and saved u from losing another £150m in lost revenue.

How is the new studium?😉
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '09 19:53
    dont be like that...we did u a big favour on sunday....and saved u from losing another £150m in lost revenue.

How is the new studium?😉
    BOOOOO 😛

do me a favor (i can't be bothered) look at la liga, serie a and the top english league over the last (i'll give you) 40 years and tell me how many different winners there is in each league.

instead of going through all the hardship of proving you wrong YOU do it for me 😏
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 04:37
    BOOOOO 😛

do me a favor (i can't be bothered) look at la liga, serie a and the top english league over the last (i'll give you) 40 years and tell me how many different winners there is in each league.

instead of going through all the hardship of proving you wrong YOU do it for me 😏
    never mind all that stats. the fact in the EPL is the best in the world.

its the most competitive and peeps from all over the world like to watch the PL.

(apart from a few europeans who think 'their' league is the best!!)🙄😏😏😏😏😏😏
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 22:18
    never mind all that stats. the fact in the EPL is the best in the world.

its the most competitive and peeps from all over the world like to watch the PL.

(apart from a few europeans who think 'their' league is the best!!)🙄😏😏😏😏😏😏
    you do know that there's an age limit of 13 on this site? or maybe there should be a senile limit 😉

you're full of crap and you know it. how man non-english people have you talked to about this? not many it seems.

la liga RULZ and i know it

😏
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 01:27

😏[/b]
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
  12. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 09:46

How is the new studium?😉
    It's a beauty and full every week.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 11:32

😏
    Yes you do know it as in little Trev land lots of things are true like theirs always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, everyone always lives happily ever after and everybody lives on a flat world balanced on the backs of four elephants which stand on the back of a giant turtle traveling through space 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 12:47
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Yes you do know it as in little Trev land lots of things are true like theirs always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, everyone always lives happily ever after and everybody lives on a flat world balanced on the backs of four elephants which stand on the back of a giant turtle traveling through space 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    hell if you don't want your pot of gold you just need to say...plenty of other people more than willing to take it off your hands. then where's your happy ending? HA"!

now, where's my giant turtle i've some traveling to do 😏

last 15 years, where has the world player of the year played his football? i rest my case.
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 14:13
    hell if you don't want your pot of gold you just need to say...plenty of other people more than willing to take it off your hands. then where's your happy ending? HA"!

now, where's my giant turtle i've some traveling to do 😏

last 15 years, where has the world player of the year played his football? i rest my case.
    I know but you promised you'd deliver it on february 30th at 3:00pm, I even took the whole day off work waiting for the delivery, so it Seitse's girlfriend going to deliver it next time as well, does she really weigh 650 pounds 😀😀😀

Yes last 15 years ok, but the power shift has only started recently!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree