1. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 04:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    [b]Fortunately for me, I've better things to be doing these days than entertaining the illiterate twits in here.

And for the more mentally challenged on here(Trev and Durs), you'll notice that I posted within a couple of days of losing the Liverpool.
    LOL "..within a couple of days..." as opposed to your posts right after switching off the TV when United have a big win😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 08:47
    Originally posted by spurs73
    LOL "..within a couple of days..." as opposed to your posts right after switching off the TV when United have a big win😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Hey Einstein,

show the post I made after the Inter win. Or the Fulham game. In fact, the Liverpool is the only game I've posted after in March, but you never let facts get in the way when you fancy some mental flatulence.

Are you really that vacuous that you seem absolutely incapable of footballing discussion, beyond your favourite "United fans are all from London", which of course stopped being funny the second time, never mind years later of rolling it out every second post?

Hey Durs, what's the headline in the Sunday Sport this morning?

D
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 14:44
    it depends on who city buy as to what happens next year, my guess is they will mess it up like they have done with everything in the last 10 years or so.
    spots are up for grabs each year and i like that.[/b]
    No one will go to city cause they're crap. It doesn't matter how much money they're offered.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 20:53
    Fortunately for me, I've better things to be doing these days than entertaining the illiterate twits in here.

And for the more mentally challenged on here(Trev and Durs), you'll notice that I posted within a couple of days of losing the Liverpool.

I really don't see the big deal with losing a one off match if we go on to win the league. The way Liver ...[text shortened]... n, who realises how meaningless Saturday was unless ye go on to win the 38 game league.

D
    😠

liverpool with be kicking themselves if they don't win the league this year, double over chelsea and utd, i hate to say it but i think they might. i can see utd dropping another 6-8 points.
  5. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 21:03
    Originally posted by trev33
    i can see utd dropping another 6-8 points.
    Who do you see taking those points from them?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 21:36
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Who do you see taking those points from them?
    arsenal
    boro (yes boro)

and possibly

sunderland
    hull (last day relegation battle??)
    man city

the rest i see no real problems...but saying that i didn't see fulham as a problem
    😞
  7. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 21:44
    arsenal
    boro (yes boro)

and possibly

sunderland
    hull (last day relegation battle??)
    man city

the rest i see no real problems...but saying that i didn't see fulham as a problem
    😞
    Gutsy calls, Trev. If you turn out to be right on any of them other than Arsenal (which is at least a plausibility) , I'll be the first one back in this thread to give you credit.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 11:04

i hate to say it but i think they might. i can see utd dropping another 6-8 points.
    Eh, have you seen what Man U's form is usually like in the last few weeks of a season? 6-8 points my ar**!

It's true that were concerned about City and Arsenal and 'Pools win yesterday is a worry but pool will also definitely drop points as well!
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 00:44
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Eh, have you seen what Man U's form is usually like in the last few weeks of a season? 6-8 points my ar**!

It's true that were concerned about City and Arsenal and 'Pools win yesterday is a worry but pool will also definitely drop points as well!
    6 points in only 3 draws. forget what there form has been in the past at the end of the season....(how many points did they lose to arsenal that year? and the year blackburn won the league, how many points did utd lose in the run in? yes i thought so.) the league isn't over yet...and actually in recent years liverpool's form has been better that utd's in the second half of the season.

how's your arse now?
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 13:45
    Hey Einstein,

show the post I made after the Inter win. Or the Fulham game. In fact, the Liverpool is the only game I've posted after in March, but you never let facts get in the way when you fancy some mental flatulence.

Are you really that vacuous that you seem absolutely incapable of footballing discussion, beyond your favourite "United fans are ...[text shortened]... t every second post?

Hey Durs, what's the headline in the Sunday Sport this morning?

D
    which fulham result?😡😡😡😡😡
  11. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 23:25
    All I have to say right now is

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!
  12. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    09 Apr '09 00:33
    Busy week for Rafa!

Does he rest a few players for the Blackburn match so he can have a full strength side for Chelsea or crack the whip and field his best side against both?
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    09 Apr '09 09:32
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Busy week for Rafa!

Does he rest a few players for the Blackburn match so he can have a full strength side for Chelsea or crack the whip and field his best side against both?
    Why not give up on the CL and concentrate on the PL?
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Apr '09 11:44
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Why not give up on the CL and concentrate on the PL?
    That sounds more like Rafa.

When faced with a challenge he seems to like to throw in the towel when success seems unlikely.

Do you think he's learned to stop inducing his players to take their eyes off the ball, by talking about other teams the day before a big game?

D
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    09 Apr '09 12:09
    That sounds more like Rafa.

When faced with a challenge he seems to like to throw in the towel when success seems unlikely.

Do you think he's learned to stop inducing his players to take their eyes off the ball, by talking about other teams the day before a big game?

D
    I'm not a big fan of Rafa, but if I were in charge of Pool I would definitely not rest anyone for the Blackburn match and then see what happens with Man U. If MU drop points, then I would rest most players against Chelsea, unless Liverpool also dropped points.

If you want to put it in "YOUR quitter!" terms, then I can only smile at your naivety.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree