1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 15:12
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    I know but you promised you'd deliver it on february 30th at 3:00pm, I even took the whole day off work waiting for the delivery, so it Seitse's girlfriend going to deliver it next time as well, does she really weigh 650 pounds πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Yes last 15 years ok, but the power shift has only started recently!
    what is 650 pounds? speck metric damn it πŸ˜›

take april 24th off, both seitse'a gf and the giant turtle are available on that day. now to the important question...would you like a pot of gold or a bucket of gold?

i've never said that the pl wasn't the strongest league at the moment, it so clearly is looking at the cl but i still say la liga and serie a is better to watch. the pl was always strong in asia so you really can't use that argument for it being the best league in he world. the south americans prefer la liga and they know a hell of a lot more about football than anyone in asia...or england πŸ˜›

it really does comes down to personal preference but you won't find many non english europeans coming on here and saying the pl is the best league to watch in the world.
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 19:161 edit
    Originally posted by dicky
    It's a beauty and full every week.
    Yes people this is Dicky- who never comes on here when Arsenal are losing games..but as soon as they hit a good run of results..our Dicky is on here giving it large.

The strange thing about all this is, DICKy lives in Reading, has a Reading season ticket (???!!) but supports ARSenalπŸ™„

A true gloryhunter supporter if there ever was one!!!

edit: anyone seen Rag or Rooney once a blue- recently???
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 20:02
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Yes people this is Dicky- who never comes on here when Arsenal are losing games..but as soon as they hit a good run of results..our Dicky is on here giving it large.

The strange thing about all this is, DICKy lives in Reading, has a Reading season ticket (???!!) but supports ARSenalπŸ™„

A true gloryhunter supporter if there ever was one!!!

edit: anyone seen Rag or Rooney once a blue- recently???
    you mean ARSEnal?

rag and roab will both return upon utd's next big league or cl win.

that it of course if rag isn't hang himself after the liverpool game.
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    19 Mar '09 23:35
    r.o.a.b. will return.....FACT
  5. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 07:44
    Well here is the 1st Man U fan back from the depths of deppression and clinical shock ,Well done Liverpool you deserved it were up for it hungrier than us etc etc we were slaughtered,hoping it was just a blip,but why oh why do we have to have a blip against you lot, of all the people in the agggh
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 11:102 edits
    And the draw has begun. πŸ™‚

Porto - Manchester United 😞
    Villarreal - Arsenal
    Barcelona - Bayern
    Liverpool - Chelsea
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 11:22
    The actual draw is :

Tuesday, 7 April 2009
    Barcelona v Bayern Munich, QF, L1, 19:45
    Liverpool v Chelsea, QF, L1, 19:45
    Man Utd v FC Porto, QF, L1, 19:45
    Villarreal v Arsenal, QF, L1, 19:45

Tuesday, 14 April 2009
    Arsenal v Villarreal, QF, L2, 19:45
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 11:30
    Originally posted by trev33
    what is 650 pounds? speck metric damn it πŸ˜›

take april 24th off, both seitse'a gf and the giant turtle are available on that day. now to the important question...would you like a pot of gold or a bucket of gold?

i've never said that the pl wasn't the strongest league at the moment, it so clearly is looking at the cl but i still say la liga and serie a ...[text shortened]... nglish europeans coming on here and saying the pl is the best league to watch in the world.
    Yeah I'll go with the bucket, how long will it the stupid turtle to carry it home for me though and will I be able to tell the difference between Seitse's girlfriens and the turtle : )

Everyone has their own opinion but the problem is when you passionately support a team in one league it's hard not to always prefer that league and their isn't anything I would change about my beloved PL!

Anyhu.....WOOOHOOOO.....What a superb draw for Man U, were definitely the favourites now!!!
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 15:411 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The actual draw is :

[b]Tuesday, 7 April 2009

this is how i see it:-

Barcelona to win a tight tie 2-1 on agg.
    Liverpool to beat Chelsea on away goals after 3-3 draw

Man U to hammer the weakist team in the last eight 4-0
    (Reg and ROAB will both return giving it large about how they will win 4 trophies this season (oo lets not forget howthey will pick their man u line ups a day before the games and bore us with why Hargreaves is better then such and such and how barbatov and tevez will play etc etc)

Villarreal to win 1-0 on agg. againt Arsenal who will sheet themself in europe like they always do when they reach the knock-out stages

edit: nearly forgot if arsenal do win- Dicky will come on and say what a wonderfull manager wenger is and how the arsenal youngstars' brought with such little money are such great stars for the future and will win the EPL in 3 seasons time when they all mature!
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:01
    Originally posted by trev33
    rag and roab will both return upon utd's next big league or cl win.

that it of course if rag isn't hang himself after the liverpool game.
    Fortunately for me, I've better things to be doing these days than entertaining the illiterate twits in here.

And for the more mentally challenged on here(Trev and Durs), you'll notice that I posted within a couple of days of losing the Liverpool.

I really don't see the big deal with losing a one off match if we go on to win the league. The way Liverpool fans have been celebrating, you;d swear they won something for last Saturday.

Unfortunately for them, the only bogey prize was Rafa signing a new contract. I've heard it said that Ferguson is one cute hure... Give Rafa a big win so he gets his contract, and then go on to beat him in the league for the next 5 seasons. And that was from a true Liverpool fan, who realises how meaningless Saturday was unless ye go on to win the 38 game league.

D
  11. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:38
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The actual draw is :

[b]Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Tuesday, 14 April 2009
    Arsenal v Villarreal, QF, L2, 19:45[/b]
    Damnit damnit damnit!

I want to watch Barça play Bayern München AND I want to watch Liverpool play Chelsea! Why are they playing at the same time? Damnit! I wish I had two televisions and four eyes and six ears and a huge bag of crisps.

GO PORTO!!
  12. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Unfortunately for them, the only bogey prize was Rafa signing a new contract. I've heard it said that Ferguson is one cute hure... Give Rafa a big win so he gets his contract, and then go on to beat him in the league for the next 5 seasons.
    What is a hure? You said that Ferguson is one cute hure. I looked it up:

A term for the head of a wild boar, bear, wolf, and other such like animals, but not for those of lions.

I don't get it.

GO PORTO!
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 19:23
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    What is a hure? You said that Ferguson is one cute hure. I looked it up:

A term for the head of a wild boar, bear, wolf, and other such like animals, but not for those of lions.

I don't get it.

GO PORTO!
    Its phonetic (for the forum's requirements) and a bit of an Irish saying.

D
  14. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 19:51
    anOriginally posted by Mctayto
    The actual draw is :

[b]Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Tuesday, 14 April 2009
    Arsenal v Villarreal, QF, L2, 19:45[/b]
    United will beat Porto fairly easily. They needed the easy draw to recover after last weekend's mauling at the hands of the pool.

I fancy barca to edge out bayern and the other 2 matches could go either way
  15. Joined
    19 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 03:46
    i wish to see a liverpool vs barcelona final

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree