1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 May '07 15:06
    As a Man U fan who dont I support tonight Liverpool because lets face it I am jealous of all there Euro sucsess I want shipped out of the comp soon as.or chelski cos I want to see them inplode up there own whatsit.Fear neither ,hate them both .But being neutral about footie is for sober educated toffs ..stuff that
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    01 May '07 15:14
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    As a Man U fan who dont I support tonight Liverpool because lets face it I am jealous of all there Euro sucsess I want shipped out of the comp soon as.or chelski cos I want to see them inplode up there own whatsit.Fear neither ,hate them both .But being neutral about footie is for sober educated toffs ..stuff that
    Anyone else understand this?🙄
  3. Inside my mind
    Joined
    18 Mar '07
    Moves
    477
    01 May '07 15:192 edits
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    As a Man U fan who dont I support tonight Liverpool because lets face it I am jealous of all there Euro sucsess I want shipped out of the comp soon as.or chelski cos I want to see them inplode up there own whatsit.Fear neither ,hate them both .But being neutral about footie is for sober educated toffs ..stuff that
    You must surely want Liverpool to win, just imagine for one minute what a night it will be in Athens, a Liverpool v Man Utd final!!??

    That is what supporting those two teams comes down to. Nothing could be more intense than that rivalry, and what a stage to fight it out on!!

    Having said that.... I hate Man Utd and hope for a Liverpool v AC Final again 😀😀😀
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 May '07 15:27
    Originally posted by sangfroid
    You must surely want Liverpool to win, just imagine for one minute what a night it will be in Athens, a Liverpool v Man Utd final!!??

    That is what supporting those two teams comes down to. Nothing could be more intense than that rivalry, and what a stage to fight it out on!!

    Having said that.... I hate Man Utd and hope for a Liverpool v AC Final again 😀😀😀
    chelski a bit close to home then
  5. Inside my mind
    Joined
    18 Mar '07
    Moves
    477
    01 May '07 15:321 edit
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    chelski a bit close to home then
    Being a lowly QPR fan I cannot stand to see Chelski win, I remember when we were up there competing with them, just wish that Russian Megalomaniac had seen Loftus Road first and not that other s**t hole called Stamford Bridge.

    Although thinking about it, if he had of seen Loftus he probably would have cried and just gone back home.

    EDIT: not cried, laughed

    It's a shame to say but we really need a new ground, although I love Loftus and have many a fond and hazy memory it's time to get some money together and get a new place.
  6. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    55287
    01 May '07 15:57
    Originally posted by sangfroid
    You must surely want Liverpool to win, just imagine for one minute what a night it will be in Athens, a Liverpool v Man Utd final!!??

    That is what supporting those two teams comes down to. Nothing could be more intense than that rivalry, and what a stage to fight it out on!!

    Having said that.... I hate Man Utd and hope for a Liverpool v AC Final again 😀😀😀
    I want Liverpool to win tonight although I think I will be disappointed.

    Man Utd v Liverpool Euro final.... jeez I think it would be the last game of football I would ever need to see.
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    63983
    01 May '07 16:02
    Liverpool. Obviously.

    I'd far rather we'd got an away goal. 2-1 would have set us up for a win with a 1-0 victory tonight. It'll be tough but a repeat of the 2-0 league clash at Anfield this season is good enough.

    My ticker won't be able to withstand penalties!
  8. Inside my mind
    Joined
    18 Mar '07
    Moves
    477
    01 May '07 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Liverpool. Obviously.

    I'd far rather we'd got an away goal. 2-1 would have set us up for a win with a 1-0 victory tonight. It'll be tough but a repeat of the 2-0 league clash at Anfield this season is good enough.

    My ticker won't be able to withstand penalties!
    Liverpool's defence is more than capable of keeping Chelski at bay at Anfield, just hope Benitez goes with Crouch and Kuyt up front not Bellamy.

    Play Pennant on the right and Riise on the left with Zenden on the bench.

    I've got a good feeling you lot will do it tonight (I pray so much) just want to see the look on Mourinho's face when he's dumped out of the Champs league AGAIN by the mighty reds!!

    WHEN YOU WALK, THROUGH A STORM, HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, AND DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK, AT THE END OF THE STORM THERE'S A GOOOLDEN SKY, AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF A LARK, WALK ON THROUGH THE WIND, WALK ON THROUGH THE RAIN, ALL YOUR DREAMS BE TOSSED AND BLOOOOOOWN, WAAAALK OOON, WAAAAALK OOOOON, WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART, AND YOU'LL NEEEEEVER WALK ..... ALONE, YOU'LL NEEEEEEEEEVER WAAALK ALOOOONE:'(😀:'(😀

    EDIT: so ok I'm a secret Reds fan when not crying that QPR lost
  9. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    01 May '07 16:39
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    As a Man U fan who dont I support tonight Liverpool because lets face it I am jealous of all there Euro sucsess I want shipped out of the comp soon as.or chelski cos I want to see them inplode up there own whatsit.Fear neither ,hate them both .But being neutral about footie is for sober educated toffs ..stuff that
    A kindred spirit! I too am a ManU fan and I can't help but agree LFC have shown greater calibre and success over the years. Every night I pray my club was as successful but then I think God would frown at the magnitude of my request so I pray for world peace instead. Their club is fantastic!
  10. Inside my mind
    Joined
    18 Mar '07
    Moves
    477
    01 May '07 17:00
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    A kindred spirit! I too am a ManU fan and I can't help but agree LFC have shown greater calibre and success over the years. Every night I pray my club was as successful but then I think God would frown at the magnitude of my request so I pray for world peace instead. Their club is fantastic!
    YouTube
  11. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    55287
    01 May '07 17:44
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    A kindred spirit! I too am a ManU fan and I can't help but agree LFC have shown greater calibre and success over the years. Every night I pray my club was as successful but then I think God would frown at the magnitude of my request so I pray for world peace instead. Their club is fantastic!
    Good luck tonight, I really want Utd to play you scumbags in Athens.
  12. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 May '07 18:17
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Anyone else understand this?🙄
    appen they can our kid ...allright.....sorted
  13. Inside my mind
    Joined
    18 Mar '07
    Moves
    477
    01 May '07 18:21
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    appen they can our kid ...allright.....sorted
    He's Mad fur et 😉
  14. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    01 May '07 21:36
    I predict the Pool 4-1 on Pens.
  15. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    36210
    01 May '07 21:38
    Damn realy did try to stay awake,who won?
Back to Top