College Football 2011

College Football 2011

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Sep 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You, of all people, realize that upsets happen all the time.
They are not indicative of a team's true talent level, as much as they are an anomaly.
On any given day, any team can beat any team...that is the fact.
The odds, determine the likelihood of that outcome.

You can defy the odds occasionally, but you won't repeatedly.

Could Boise win a g ...[text shortened]... ......Yes, of course they could.
Is it likely that they could beat Alabama?.....No it is not.
Based on what? Boise State has two impressive wins one against an SEC team in their home state. The Broncos have been "upsetting" BCS conference teams regularly for 5 years now.

Alabama would be a slight favorite on a neutral field. But a Boise State win would be far from a "pipe dream".

w

Moves
18 Sep 11
3 edits

Wow, the way my Buckeyes looked tonight they should not win another game this year.....and possbly next year......and the year after that. In fact, this may begin the decent seen at Meatchicken and Notre Dame. All you Buckeye haters must be in hog heaven!!

With the Buckeys out of the way every sports team in Ohio is now officially affiliated with and endorsed by the sisters of charity.

As for Oklahoma, I have to say I"m surprised that they beat Flordia State. This is largely due to my disregard for the Crumbling Little 12 and SEC dominace in college football for the last decade or so. In fact, to place Oklahoma as #1 seems outrageous to me. I suppose it helps gives the illusion that there is some parity left in college football, thus adding some interest I suppose. Oh well, which SEC team will win it all this year kids? Will it be LSU or Alabama or Florida once again? The suspense is simply killing me. Speaking of Florida, are they really not even in the top 10? Are these people rating these teams on crack? 😲

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
18 Sep 11

Originally posted by whodey
Wow, the way my Buckeyes looked tonight they should not win another game this year.....and possbly next year......and the year after that. In fact, this may begin the decent seen at Meatchicken and Notre Dame. All you Buckeye haters must be in hog heaven!!

With the Buckeys out of the way every sports team in Ohio is now officially affiliated with and end ...[text shortened]... ida, are they really not even in the top 10? Are these people rating these teams on crack? 😲
Maybe it is you who is on crack?

Where do you come up with all of this garbage you spew??? 😕

w

Moves
18 Sep 11
2 edits

Maybe it is you who is on crack?

Where do you come up with all of this garbage you spew??? 😕
Which part of it do you have an issue with other than all of it? Do you raally think Oklahoma is going to win the NCG? Do you really think OSU will have a winning season or any other sports franchise in Ohio?

E

Moves
18 Sep 11

Oklahoma looked like Oklahoma last night:

Aggressive defense that looks good, but gives up big plays.

Offense that can throw the ball, but can't run the ball.

Quarterback that looks good until he gets hit a couple of times.

This means that OU will win its fair share of games this year, but if it plays a solid team, OU will not win.

w

Moves
18 Sep 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Eladar
Oklahoma looked like Oklahoma last night:

Aggressive defense that looks good, but gives up big plays.

Offense that can throw the ball, but can't run the ball.

Quarterback that looks good until he gets hit a couple of times.

This means that OU will win its fair share of games this year, but if it plays a solid team, OU will not win.
The best team Oklahoma faces I think is Oklahoma state who is ranked #8 this year and who is probably overrated as well. More than likely unless Oklahoma looses to Texas they will go undefeated and an automatic bid for the NCG. They will be the token college football team to lose to the SEC yet again this year.

Moves
18 Sep 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
Whatever. Boise could knock off Alabama and people like you would spout the same crap.

Georgia went down to the wire with #10 South Carolina a week after being dominated by Boise State. Last night, the Broncos blew out a Toledo team on the road; the same team that almost won at #17 Ohio State.
Put my comments back in perspective, if you will. I was saying that a victory over a mediocre SEC team wasn't going to be worth all the chest puffing you're doing. Turns out I'm exactly correct in my assessment of Georgia, and that's all it was, not a shot at Boise. At all. Christ, read plain English if you would.

Ohio State is another team undeserving of a ranking this year, same as Georgia.

w

Moves
18 Sep 11

Originally posted by Badwater
Ohio State is another team undeserving of a ranking this year, same as Georgia.[/b]
I don't think you have to worry about Ohio State being ranked again this year if it makes you feel any better.

Moves
19 Sep 11

I don't think you have to worry about Ohio State being ranked again this year if it makes you feel any better.
Not really, it's too bad that Ohio St. has self-destructed the way it has. It's just that it's pointless for #1 to even talk about Toledo vs. Ohio St.

w

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by Badwater
Not really, it's too bad that Ohio St. has self-destructed the way it has. It's just that it's pointless for #1 to even talk about Toledo vs. Ohio St.
Now that Ohio State has shown to be as bad as they are, you are 100% correct. The game between Ohio STate and Toledo now has zero significance.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
Based on what? Boise State has two impressive wins one against an SEC team in their home state. The Broncos have been "upsetting" BCS conference teams regularly for 5 years now.

Alabama would be a slight favorite on a neutral field. But a Boise State win would be far from a "pipe dream".
You should stop smoking your pipe...... then you would stop dreaming.😕

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Sep 11

Now that Ohio State has shown to be as bad as they are, you are 100% correct. The game between Ohio STate and Toledo now has zero significance.
Apparently so does the Georgia-South Carolina game.

t

Moves
19 Sep 11

Looks like my huskies have a big time offense..... too bad though.. the must've hired a highschool team to play defense for them.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Looks like my huskies have a big time offense..... too bad though.. the must've hired a highschool team to play defense for them.
What offense did your huskies create?

Was it theft, or assault, was it date rape???

This sounds like a copy cat Ohio State crime!!!😉😛

t

Moves
19 Sep 11

What offense did your huskies create?

Was it theft, or assault, was it date rape???

This sounds like a copy cat Ohio State crime!!!😉😛
it was date rape... on the date of 9/17/2011 they were raped.