Did the NY Giants cheat?

Did the NY Giants cheat?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
23 Feb 08

Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
Enron was a company that made up fictional trades so it would appear to be a larger company than it really is. Are you truing to tell me that NFL makes believe it has franchises that don't really exist? You could be right but you probably are a moron. The fact that some companies are dishonest does not prove that any NFL games are fixed.
You are building a straw man here with your inane banter.

I brought up "Enron" as well as "Insider Trading"...I notice that you had no effort to tackle that problem.

Look...I am gonna let this go...because for some odd reason Santa still eats the cookies you leave out and I am sure that you find quarters under your pillow and scream for hours.

If you wanna live in the dark about the world than that is your choice...I however...am not a "moron" and know better...why? Because I have thoughts and am not an easily led automaton.

Have a nice life 😀

Dave

d

Moves
24 Feb 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Don't blame Brady's girl friend just because she refused to sleep with the ref's.
Didn't Brady get his girlfriend pregnant and then drop her like a hot rock?

m

Moves
25 Feb 08

Originally posted by nmdavidb
You are building a straw man here with your inane banter.

I brought up "Enron" as well as "Insider Trading"...I notice that you had no effort to tackle that problem.

Look...I am gonna let this go...because for some odd reason Santa still eats the cookies you leave out and I am sure that you find quarters under your pillow and scream for hours.

If y ...[text shortened]... Because I have thoughts and am not an easily led automaton.

Have a nice life 😀

Dave
You are seriously delusional if you think that the NFL is fixed just because you have heard that other things are fixed. There is literally zero evidence that the games are anything but legitiamte but I find the paranoid very entertaining so I hope you continue to defend your position.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
25 Feb 08

Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
You are seriously delusional if you think that the NFL is fixed just because you have heard that other things are fixed. There is literally zero evidence that the games are anything but legitiamte but I find the paranoid very entertaining so I hope you continue to defend your position.
Since when does evidence seem to matter to anyone matter to anyone anymore?

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
25 Feb 08

Since when does evidence seem to matter to anyone matter to anyone anymore?
Apparently not that much

Most people on here know exactly what I am talking about...there has been cheating in sports going all the way back the 1919 Chicago White Sox

Of course cool breeze there seems to think all is fair and even in the world

Talk about delusional...jeez

Dave

Illinois

Moves
13 Mar 08

Just because there is no evidence that they cheated doesn't mean they didn't. I would like to see them lose a draft pick just in case.
Are you serious? Did you even watch the Super Bowl? Did you notice how freaking relentless the pass rush was on Brady? No amount of cheating can help you get to the quarterback like that; only dominating your opponent physically at the line of scrimmage can do that, which is what Strahan and Co. did. They knocked Brady down twenty-three times! Neither could any amount of cheating bring the miracle pass about, which was pure luck, or providence, however you wish to look at it. Or Brandon Jacob's fourth and one conversion on the final drive: no doubt the Patriots coaching staff could see that coming from a mile away -- yet, they couldn't stop it. Again, no cheating needed. The Giants were a better team that day. And in the long run, a classier organization than the Pats. Some people just know how to win right.

fg

1313mockingbirdlane

Moves
15 Mar 08

Originally posted by epiphinehas
Are you serious? Did you even watch the Super Bowl? Did you notice how freaking relentless the pass rush was on Brady? No amount of cheating can help you get to the quarterback like that; only dominating your opponent physically at the line of scrimmage can do that, which is what Strahan and Co. did. They knocked Brady down twenty-three times! ...[text shortened]... the long run, a classier organization than the Pats. Some people just know how to win right.
😏

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
16 Mar 08

Originally posted by epiphinehas
Are you serious?
Ahhh, now that you mention it....NO!😉

F

Moves
24 Mar 08

Wow guys, they didnt cheat, u guys r all gelius

P

weedhopper

Moves
24 Mar 08

Just because there is no evidence that they cheated doesn't mean they didn't. I would like to see them lose a draft pick just in case.
I will assume that this thread is an exercise in irony, or sarcasm, or some other low-brow kiterary technique that I'm too evolved to follow. Either that, or it's just an attempt at humor, because no one -- not even ATY--has ever posted anything so non-sensical.

DR

Moves
25 Mar 08

THREAD CLOSED