1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 22:031 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Is there any forum on this site in which don't go around spewing your utter drivel all over everyone?

[b]EPL is as boring as it gets, you can count perhaps five good teams, Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool maybe Villa at a push, the rest reeks of mediocrity!

Yet more comedy gold!!!! Even you aren't this stupid.........or are you???[/b]
    ok, seeing that you are stalking me and obviously fancy me, i shall set the record straight! I never post in the site announcements, help, general, posers and puzzles, tournaments, clans, clubs, site ideas and very occasionally in the debates forum, that means to you, that i do not post in 57.14285714 percent of the forums. therefore your statement is pure one hundred percent unadulterated, super hyper intensive mince! it seems that you have learned absolutely nothing from the debate in the science forum, with regard to the question of determining whether an individual merits the derisive term stupid, shall i reproduce the lecture again in the hope, that even as water may penetrate stone if it drips with constancy, that something may seep beyond your cartilage, and lodge itself with in the grey matter of your mind?

EPL is mince and boring, England are getting shafted sooner or later and you shall be weeping and we shall be joyous!
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 23:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ok, seeing that you are stalking me and obviously fancy me, i shall set the record straight! I never post in the site announcements, help, general, posers and puzzles, tournaments, clans, clubs, site ideas and very occasionally in the debates forum, that means to you, that i do not post in 57.14285714 percent of the forums. therefore your statement ...[text shortened]... ng, England are getting shafted sooner or later and you shall be weeping and we shall be joyous!
    The toys are out the pram!!!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 23:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The toys are out the pram!!!!!
    nope, there was no egotism, no tantrum, just pure logic and reasoning!
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 07:28
    Celtic fans booing and singing during the remeberance day miutes silence just about sums up the SPL for me, bunch of ignorant, uneducated wnkers. The only excuse for it is the fact they are scottish so you cant expect much else. Scottish football the lowest of the low.
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 09:38
    I never post in the site announcements, help, general, posers and puzzles, tournaments, clans, clubs, site ideas and very occasionally in the debates forum, that means to you, that i do not post in 57.14285714 percent of the forums. therefore your statement is pure one hundred percent unadulterated, super hyper intensive mince!
    It was a question not a statement.

The key character being the question mark, failing that you should have at least noticed the word "Is" at the start of the sentence which would have helped you to compute (even in your tiny brain) that it was a question not a statement.

Keep trying.
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 09:40
    nope, there was no egotism, no tantrum, just pure logic and reasoning!
    I imagine that's what quite a few mental patients think of their outbursts too.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 10:48
    This thread appears to have now become a vehicle for Robbie Carrobie to wind the English up (much as I have tried and succeeded in the past with the Yanks!)

His rantings and ridiculous opinions are best left alone (as is much of Scotland!)

😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 11:362 edits
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Celtic fans booing and singing during the remeberance day miutes silence just about sums up the SPL for me, bunch of ignorant, uneducated wnkers. The only excuse for it is the fact they are scottish so you cant expect much else. Scottish football the lowest of the low.
    tell it to someone that cares, those very same soldiers were members of the British army, the very same army that killed innocent people in Ireland to whom celtic fans share an affinity and have done for hundreds of years, but uneducated ignorant reprobates like you would not understand that, for your world view is so narrow that you cannot see beyond your own measly perspective! seems to me you could do with a history lesson and a good wash, id start with your mouth, preferably with carbolic soap!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 11:39
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    It was a question not a statement.

The key character being the question mark, failing that you should have at least noticed the word "Is" at the start of the sentence which would have helped you to compute (even in your tiny brain) that it was a question not a statement.

Keep trying.
    noobster and me are great rivals, we have these type of conversations all the time but you would not know that, instead you have proffered your opinion in a matter of little concern to you, therefore i suggest you get bent, and i am not talking of a book about Bent Larsen!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    This thread appears to have now become a vehicle for Robbie Carrobie to wind the English up (much as I have tried and succeeded in the past with the Yanks!)

His rantings and ridiculous opinions are best left alone (as is much of Scotland!)

😀
    lol, when one travels to the highlands of Scotland, one is struck by a very strange phenomena, in that there are more English there than one could hope for, perhaps they prefer the ahem, beauty of Sheffield and that is why they have moved here! read it and weep muppet head cause we are beautiful!
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 11:50
    lol, when one travels to the highlands of Scotland, one is struck by a very strange phenomena, in that there are more English there than one could hope for, perhaps they prefer the ahem, beauty of Sheffield and that is why they have moved here! read it and weep muppet head cause we are beautiful!
    We have plans, being in discussions with Sinn Fein, to rid the highlands of all english - watch this space 😉
  12. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:04
    noobster and me are great rivals, we have these type of conversations all the time but you would not know that, instead you have proffered your opinion in a matter of little concern to you, therefore i suggest you get bent, and i am not talking of a book about Bent Larsen!
    I don't care whether you're "great" rivals or not, I was just pointing out that you were wrong - something I'm sure you're not unaccustomed to despite your rather inflated opinion of your own intellect.

Now, stick your ginger wig and pleated skirt on and top up your whisky circulation whilst deep frying your Mars bar lunch.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:173 edits
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I don't care whether you're "great" rivals or not, I was just pointing out that you were wrong - something I'm sure you're not unaccustomed to despite your rather inflated opinion of your own intellect.

Now, stick your ginger wig and pleated skirt on and top up your whisky circulation whilst deep frying your Mars bar lunch.
    and it has what to do with you? that is correct, centre of a doughnut, the biggest fattest doughnut that you can think of. Actually i have mousy brown hair, wear trousers, drink wine and prefer vegetables and have never tried a deep fried mars bar in my entire life, but then again, cultural stereotypes were never my thing either, therefore can i suggest once again that you take your biggest fattest centre of a doughnut with tia maria cascading down a marzipan fountain surrounded by a marshmallow moat and get double bent this time!!
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:35
    you know after the first sentence of this statement, i have to be honest i never even read the rest, for as soon as your opinion becomes synonymous with any semblance of truth, and you actually watch any of the games in the SPL, then it shall have some value, as it stands, its simply best ignored! you may like to approach a representative of fray ben ...[text shortened]... eat line in spam! corned beef and maybe even mince! to which your words would certainly be akin.
    In that case I could go on a rant saying that the league of Ireland is more exciting then the La Liga, then when someone disagrees I can say have you watched the Irish league? and if they haven't I win my argument...it's great when you can just state things without needing pointless things like facts!

I don't need to watch Scottish football to know it's rubbish, As I live with a Celtic fan I've watched many Champions league games where Celtic play away from home and seemingly always lose, where are they in their Europa group, at the bottom of course, where are Rangers in their Champ lge group, at the bottom of course..I think you'd find a very different story with English teams!
  15. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 12:36
    The reason why there's so many English up there is 'cos they're descendants of the English soldiers that conquered your little country countless times, shagged your ginger haired women, drank your Tennants Extra, and 'gave' you the English language to communicate with...

It wasn't for the English, you'd still be living in mud huts, spearing wild boar, and grunting at each other - that said, I've been to Fyfe...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree