NBA Playoff Picks

NBA Playoff Picks

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 May 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
You're giving him too much credit.

Jazz gave the Lakers a run yesterday; Kobe's ineffectual gunning in the 4th quarter almost blew the game (I esp. liked his airball at 2:45 to go). Of course, any time a Jazz player exhaled within 10 feet of him, he was going to the line.
It is SOOOO true ... also when the game was out of reach and he ended up with the ball someone on the Jazz fouled him, there was like less than 30 seconds and down by 10, what was the point???? Just helping him pad his stats!

M

Moves
05 May 08

hey, quick question; what is the difference between Rajon Rondo and Kobe Bryant? Rajon Rondo runs to the rim and gets blocked 20 times by Josh Smith, while Kobe stays patient, draws contact, and takes 23 frows. Don't bash Kobe for his high basketball iq; only the great players know how to get to the free throw line like that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 08

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
hey, quick question; what is the difference between Rajon Rondo and Kobe Bryant? Rajon Rondo runs to the rim and gets blocked 20 times by Josh Smith, while Kobe stays patient, draws contact, and takes 23 frows. Don't bash Kobe for his high basketball iq; only the great players know how to get to the free throw line like that.
The "great" players get calls that's for sure; Kobe got the same treatment as MJ got when he shoved Bryon Russell to the floor for the NBA Championship shot in 1998.

Moves
05 May 08

The difference between Rondo and Bryant is that Rondo didnt cry like a lil b*tch after he got thrown down on a lay up.

M

Moves
06 May 08

The "great" players get calls that's for sure; Kobe got the same treatment as MJ got when he shoved Bryon Russell to the floor for the NBA Championship shot in 1998.
yea like all the calls went MJ's way:

&feature=related

M

Moves
06 May 08

Originally posted by 425lsu
The difference between Rondo and Bryant is that Rondo didnt cry like a lil b*tch after he got thrown down on a lay up.
yea ok....

&feature=related

Moves
06 May 08

Hornets 2-0!

Moves
06 May 08

yea ok....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjrpdCPt0g&feature=related
Just to please you i wasted a part of my life and wached that cr*ppy video. May i say there is a difference between getting tackeled and thrown down like Rondo did, and trying for a block and incidental contact on that play.

Moves
06 May 08

yea like all the calls went MJ's way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nf2B2sNlZw&feature=related
Yea well thats what homecourt will do for you ....

M

Moves
06 May 08

Just to please you i wasted a part of my life and wached that cr*ppy video. May i say there is a difference between getting tackeled and thrown down like Rondo did, and trying for a block and incidental contact on that play.
I wasn't talking about that flagrant foul by Marvin Williams in game 7, I was referring to how Josh Smith blocked Rondo's many lay up attempts throughout the whole series.

Moves
06 May 08

I wasn't talking about that flagrant foul by Marvin Williams in game 7, I was referring to how Josh Smith blocked Rondo's many lay up attempts throughout the whole series.
Well that IS what I was talking about ... how many shots were blocked and so on is irreleviant and so was the link.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
06 May 08

Hornets 2-0!
Sadly, the Spurs are looking like an old Simon and Garfunkel song, Bookends.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 May 08

Well, here's the Lakers game they played in Atlanta this year: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=2008020601

Kobe: 4-16 shooting

Josh Smith: 5 Blocks

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

M

Moves
06 May 08

Well, here's the Lakers game they played in Atlanta this year: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=2008020601

Kobe: 4-16 shooting

Josh Smith: 5 Blocks

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Josh Smith wasn't responsible for Kobe's bad shooting night, if you remember, this game took place the day after Kobe's pinkie injury and the training staff was using an inferior dressing that limited the motion of his shooting hand. This was also before they knew how sever the injury actually was.

BTW, you gonna watch that news conference at 5:30 ET today when they announce Kobe's MVP?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 May 08

Josh Smith wasn't responsible for Kobe's bad shooting night, if you remember, this game took place the day after Kobe's pinkie injury and the training staff was using an inferior dressing that limited the motion of his shooting hand. This was also before they knew how sever the injury actually was.

BTW, you gonna watch that news conference at 5:30 ET today when they announce Kobe's MVP?
Excuses are like what?