NHL - the season long review

NHL - the season long review

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TD8

Moves
08 Jan 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Yeah, he looked really good sucker punching our leukemia-ridden left winger in the face while the ref was holding him. What a queer!
I liked him on Team Canada last year, and even more since he jumped at that coward on Ottawa!

It's not cool that he knocked Blake though!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
08 Jan 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
LOL, He looked pretty good the other day against the Leafs

Suprisingly he can actually play a little bit of hockey in between his suspensions
eh, he's done worse. And the NHL didn't deem it suspendable. Hatcher's accidental hit on Lupol was worse. The injury bug is starting to kill the flyers

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
22 Jan 08

What will the NHL do without poster boy Sid? The next poster boy should absolutely be Downie.

d

Moves
22 Jan 08

What will the NHL do without poster boy Sid? The next poster boy should absolutely be Downie.
That kid is dirrrrrrrty! I bet Bobby busts a nut every time he lays a cheap shot.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
23 Jan 08

That kid is dirrrrrrrty! I bet Bobby busts a nut every time he lays a cheap shot.
I see someone sucker punching Crosby I'll jump the wall and kick their ass. Go Sydney!!!!

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
23 Jan 08

Originally posted by slimjim
I see someone sucker punching Crosby I'll jump the wall and kick their ass. Go Sydney!!!!
Syd went alright......right to the IR for 6-8 weeks🙁

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
23 Jan 08

Now Kovalchuk will be gone via suspension too

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
23 Jan 08

Like i said before, he is playing some excellent hockey right now, its their most productive line in the 10-1-1 streak, until last night. stupid devils 😠

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
25 Jan 08

Downie took a head first shot into the boards last night, Penguins player will certainly be suspended. Downie toughed it out and eventually returned. I suppose he has quite a target on him though for his previous mistakes.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
26 Jan 08

Originally posted by Chaswray
Syd went alright......right to the IR for 6-8 weeks🙁
He'll be back.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
28 Jan 08

Wondering if anyone noticed this...

In the all-star game, every time the announcers were talking to the goalie, (while he is in the game!), they got scored on.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
28 Jan 08

Wondering if anyone noticed this...

In the all-star game, every time the announcers were talking to the goalie, (while he is in the game!), they got scored on.
You watched the game??

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
28 Jan 08

Originally posted by uzless
You watched the game??
Caught the third period

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
28 Jan 08

NHL should just scap the all star break entirely. Nobody cares about it. Not even kids.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
30 Jan 08

Originally posted by uzless
NHL should just scap the all star break entirely. Nobody cares about it. Not even kids.
I watched it. Damn. Now I feel like I need to get a life.😞