1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Jan '10 19:50
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Nobody's ever shaken their head at being subbed before? Every player at ManUtd is happy with Fergie all of the time? No manager has ever looked to sell a player knowing that he wanted to stay? No manager has bought a player that didn't work out and looked to ship him on ASAP? And nobody at Chelsea has, say, insinuated that the manager lacks the courage to ...[text shortened]... pard?

A little perspective on your part and your ramblings may not look so terribly biased.
    Ok, so I'm talking rubbish.

Seems the people who actually go to Anfield agree with me though considering their reaction to Benayoun getting subbed while being your best player.

I think you're probably being a realist by accepting that Liverpool are a middle of the table team. Fair play to you.

D
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 11:08
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Ok, so I'm talking rubbish.
    You said it.
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 11:08
    "We have invested more money than our competitors, in keeping with the history of the club," he is quoted as telling a representative of the fans' group Spirit of Shankly last week. "In the last 18 months, we have invested £128m on top of what has come in.

"That means it should be getting better. Now if it's not getting better, it's not Gillett and Hicks ...[text shortened]... If he can only motivate the players to play in 2 games a season, that'll do me.

D
    ..... Ahh right. You don't know for a fact that the board want to sack him then?

Thought not.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 19:31
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    ..... Ahh right. You don't know for a fact that the board want to sack him then?

Thought not.
    If I pull a sheet of paper out of my back pocket like some kind of demented clown, would you accept my FACTS more readily?
    YouTube

D
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '10 07:51
    If I pull a sheet of paper out of my back pocket like some kind of demented clown, would you accept my FACTS more readily?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDhnDGFriA

D
    So you don't know for a fact that the board want to sack Rafa but can't due to the finances?

No more questions your honour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree