1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 06:10
    Seattle are my fantasy defense 😀 Pity the rest of my team sucks and i'm in the consolation playoffs 🙁
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 07:02
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I play the lottery, but I'm not that lucky.:'(

I had a nice run last year when I predicted every game correctly in the playoffs after the Wild Card round. However, on December 26,2010 I said this after the Packers crushed the Giants pretty much eliminating Big Blue from the post season:

Coughlin has to be a goner.

...[text shortened]... punt really killed them. The season gets real interesting next week with a slew of big games.
    I don't know if they can bring that mojo with them to toronto but it would be awesome to see them win big on the road for once as well. If they win and san fran loses the 49ers vs Hawks game will have big implications.

With the win the hawks moved up to the fifth seed and they could go all the way to the second seed if they win the division... Mathematically they could still get the number one seed but I really doubt that will happen.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 13:52
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I don't know if they can bring that mojo with them to toronto but it would be awesome to see them win big on the road for once as well. If they win and san fran loses the 49ers vs Hawks game will have big implications.

With the win the hawks moved up to the fifth seed and they could go all the way to the second seed if they win the division... Mathematically they could still get the number one seed but I really doubt that will happen.
    YouTube
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lInOUcUkqk
    Get that crap outta here. This is the Sports forum. I'll be laughing when your Texans lose in the first round and my Hawks win their first round home game. Houston has a great record and they are a good team but the AFC sucks except for the Pats whom will expose the Texans tonight.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 20:431 edit
    Get that crap outta here. This is the Sports forum. I'll be laughing when your Texans lose in the first round and my Hawks win their first round home game. Houston has a great record and they are a good team but the AFC sucks except for the Pats whom will expose the Texans tonight.
    You are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey!!

EDIT: The Texans will have a bye in the first round. Doh!!!

Seattle MIGHT be playing in the first round.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 21:35
    You are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey!!

EDIT: The Texans will have a bye in the first round. Doh!!!

Seattle MIGHT be playing in the first round.
    The point is they will lose their first game. Seahawks will have a home game their first game in the playoffs regardless.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 23:032 edits
    The point is they will lose their first game. Seahawks will have a home game their first game in the playoffs regardless.
    So will the Texans...and the second round as well more than likely.

So far the Texans are 3-1 and the Seahawks are 2-2 against common opponents.
    And, if it weren't for a bad ref call, the hawks wouldn't have the win against GB.

The Texans play another common opponent tonight.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 23:231 edit
    So will the Texans...and the second round as well more than likely.

So far the Texans are 3-1 and the Seahawks are 2-2 against common opponents.
    And, if it weren't for a bad ref call, the hawks wouldn't have the win against GB.

The Texans play another common opponent tonight.
    The GB game again? If GB was never gifted a TD by the refs to take the lead that game winning interception would never have happened. Take the refs out of the game and GB was outplayed.... pure and simple. None of this matters anyway since its a W on the win loss column.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 23:53
    The GB game again? If GB was never gifted a TD by the refs to take the lead that game winning interception would never have happened. Take the refs out of the game and GB was outplayed.... pure and simple. None of this matters anyway since its a W on the win loss column.
    The GB game will forever be a stain on Seattle.
    Seattle did not outplay them, the refs awarded the game to them.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 00:05
    gaming the system, they should change their name to metalihawks! ok, i know, take it to clans spanky, 😞
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 00:14
    You take away the last drive which was extended by horrible calls from the refs and the Seahawks held them to barely 200 yards and yet GB wasn't outplayed? You're a complete dolt.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 01:01
    You take away the last drive which was extended by horrible calls from the refs and the Seahawks held them to barely 200 yards and yet GB wasn't outplayed? You're a complete dolt.
    you said it Tomo!
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 20:20
    Like I said. Texans were exposed... they're the AFC version of the Falcons except I'd pick the Falcons over the Texans.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:36
    LMAO! Only a complete homer would complain about ref calls in a game handed them by arguably the worst call in NFL history. On the plus side, it finally caused the league to end the travesty of the scab refs.

I know, I know ........... ANY big play against the Seahawks is the result of blatant holding by the other team. I heard that record over and over and over again after the Super Bowl loss and it looks like the crybaby fans from Seattle haven't come up with any new material in the years since.
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:501 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    LMAO! Only a complete homer would complain about ref calls in a game handed them by arguably the worst call in NFL history. On the plus side, it finally caused the league to end the travesty of the scab refs.

I know, I know ........... ANY big play against the Seahawks is the result of blatant holding by the other team. I heard that record ...[text shortened]... ks like the crybaby fans from Seattle haven't come up with any new material in the years since.
    It wasn't holding it was phantom PI calls. You are the smartest idiot I know or else you are purposely misrepresenting my posts.

I don't care what happened because it is a W on the win loss column but for people who think Seattle was "gifted" a win when they outplayed the other team is ridiculous. Take the refs away and the Seahawks still win... plain and simple.

Edit: People that were disgusted by that SB weren't only from seattle and the head ref even apologized... Big Ben admitted that dive wasn't a TD which was almost just as bad a call as the game winning interception that Wilson threw.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree