1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 01:16
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    It wasn't holding it was phantom PI calls. You are the smartest idiot I know or else you are purposely misrepresenting my posts.

I don't care what happened because it is a W on the win loss column but for people who think Seattle was "gifted" a win when they outplayed the other team is ridiculous. Take the refs away and the Seahawks still win... plain ...[text shortened]... TD which was almost just as bad a call as the game winning interception that Wilson threw.
    Green Bay had 22 First Downs to Seattle's 14 and outgained the Seahawks 268 to 238 yards. The Pack was also 7-15 on third downs while Seattle was 2 for 11. That's "outplaying" them?

I've ridiculed Seattle fans sufficiently for their insufferable whining about losing to a better team in the Super Bowl that I do not feel it necessary to revisit it. Here's something for ya:
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 06:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Green Bay had 22 First Downs to Seattle's 14 and outgained the Seahawks 268 to 238 yards. The Pack was also 7-15 on third downs while Seattle was 2 for 11. That's "outplaying" them?

I've ridiculed Seattle fans sufficiently for their insufferable whining about losing to a better team in the Super Bowl that I do not feel it necessary to r ...[text shortened]... '(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Most of that was on their "touchdown" drive.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 14:08
    Most of that was on their "touchdown" drive.
    No wonder Green Bay lost. They had to run their offense on a 200 yard long field AND
    they had the substitute refs working against them!!

Nice try homer!!
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 20:12
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    No wonder Green Bay lost. They had to run their offense on a 200 yard long field AND
    they had the substitute refs working against them!!

Nice try homer!!
    No, their "touchdown" drive was extended more than once on horrible calls that wouldn't have been made with the regular refs. Meaning they would have barely had 200 yards and less first downs and only 6 points on the scoreboard. One gift for both teams. I'll grant that they still scored fairly if you only count the play they scored on but they shouldn't have gotten into FG range and then the drive was extended again on a BS call once they were in FG range... I would have been ok with them getting a FG since then the hawks still would have had no need to toss a hailmary and still would have won.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 02:24
    No, their "touchdown" drive was extended more than once on horrible calls that wouldn't have been made with the regular refs. Meaning they would have barely had 200 yards and less first downs and only 6 points on the scoreboard. One gift for both teams. I'll grant that they still scored fairly if you only count the play they scored on but they shouldn't ha ...[text shortened]... ce then the hawks still would have had no need to toss a hailmary and still would have won.
    What game were you watching? There was one penalty called on that drive.http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=320924026&period=4
  6. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 03:47
    You heard it here first. Harbomb is screwing the pooch and the Niners will likely lose to more than just the Pats and Seahawks down the stretch.
    Wouldn't they have to actually lose to the Pats to lose to more than "just" the Pats?
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:06
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Wouldn't they have to actually lose to the Pats to lose to more than "just" the Pats?
    The game isn't over yet.
  8. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:08
    The game isn't over yet.
    We already have one standing bet.

Place a bet on the outcome?
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:11
    We already have one standing bet.

Place a bet on the outcome?
    There, you have a TD.

Don't sit back and see what happens before you answer.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:14
    There, you have a TD.

Don't sit back and see what happens before you answer.
    Well the first bet hinges on the outcome of this game so i'd be betting twice on the same thing... But what do you have in mind?
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:161 edit
    Well the first bet hinges on the outcome of this game so i'd be betting twice on the same thing... But what do you have in mind?
    No it doesn't. The 49ers can lose this and still win the Division. Neither is out regardless of outcome.

$20 bet to the charity of the winnner's choice.
  12. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:22
    No it doesn't. The 49ers can lose this and still win the Division. Neither is out regardless of outcome.

$20 bet to the charity of the winnner's choice.
    Yes but if they don't lose this then they have to lose at home to the cards.
  13. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 04:40
    Pats were destined to win the minute Justin Smith got hurt.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 05:12
    Whew! That was close.

I hope Justin Smith's injury isn't serious. We'll need him against the Seahawks.

Hopefully after d***ishly running the score against two bad teams Pete Carroll won't respect the 49ers D.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 05:16
    Niners win and the fans are asking "Who is Alex Smith?"

Guess the hawks won't be winning the west either.

Also looking good for Texans to have home field advantage throughout playoffs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree