1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 19:43
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Their home wins are against KC, Miami and Jacksonville... and they haven't beaten any team above .500 so why would they start now?

Edit: You can make whatever claims you want but I'm not worried about the Bills. Their season is over they aren't playing for anything while the Hawks are playing to win the Division... I don't think the game will even be close.
    They did manage to beat the Cardinals in Arizona something the mighty Seahawks failed to do.

The Hawks blowing someone out on the road is pretty unlikely.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 19:48
    Miami is up and down this season and they were down when the Hawks played them but the seahawks failed to put them away allowing 17 points in the 4th quarter. Miami relies on Bush and Tannehill to play well and you can see from their record how that is going... Tannehill will probably develop and lead Miami to the playoffs in the future but you guys need a new running back.
    The "no running back" Dolphins rushed for 189 yards against the Seahawks.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:49
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The "no running back" Dolphins rushed for 189 yards against the Seahawks.
    And they won... My point. When they don't have a good running game they lose and the sub 500 record shows.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:522 edits
    They did manage to beat the Cardinals in Arizona something the mighty Seahawks failed to do.

The Hawks blowing someone out on the road is pretty unlikely.
    I don't expect a blowout but I don't think the game will ever be iin jeapordy and the hawks will win by a td or two scores.

They won by the same margin the seahawks lost... So not much of a difference except in the win loss collumn, which is big but not in terms of judging a teams strength. They also won during the cards continued losing streak while the hawks were the first victim of an impressive streak by the cards... Besides, the seahawks have a way different complexion than they did back then.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:56
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Seattle's stout run defense
    Buffalo's lackluster passing game
    Dome game where the "home" crowd is a non-factor
    The fact that the Bills have won only one regular season game in Toronto, last year against the lowly 'Skins.
    Russell Wilson gaining more confidence with each game

Give me Seattle by 7.

However, give me the Niners to win the NFC West.
    I wouldn't bet a nickel butt plug on Seattle.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:59
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I wouldn't bet a nickel butt plug on Seattle.
    Because a nickel butt plug probably has too much value for you to risk even on a sure bet.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:591 edit
    And they won... My point. When they don't have a good running game they lose and the sub 500 record shows.
    They had 185 yards against the Jets on September 23rd and lost.

The difference between a 5-7 team and a 7-5 team are a few plays. I wouldn't count the Dolphins out in San Fran this week; they've played tough in every game this year except the season opening loss to the best team in the league and an inexplicably poor performance against Tennessee.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:01
    I don't expect a blowout but I don't think the game will ever be iin jeapordy and the hawks will win by a td or two scores.

They won by the same margin the seahawks lost... So not much of a difference except in the win loss collumn, which is big but not in terms of judging a teams strength. They also won during the cards continued losing streak while t ...[text shortened]... by the cards... Besides, the seahawks have a way different complexion than they did back then.
    I guess we'll see this week; the Cardinals have lost 8 straight and are in Seattle where the Hawks are unbeaten. I assume you're figuring the Seahawks will win by 50 or so.
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:05
    I guess we'll see this week; the Cardinals have lost 8 straight and are in Seattle where the Hawks are unbeaten. I assume you're figuring the Seahawks will win by 50 or so.
    Yup. 😏

No, the seahawks don't need to score that much to win.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:08
    They had 185 yards against the Jets on September 23rd and lost.

The difference between a 5-7 team and a 7-5 team are a few plays. I wouldn't count the Dolphins out in San Fran this week; they've played tough in every game this year except the season opening loss to the best team in the league and an inexplicably poor performance against Tennessee.
    I don't count them out. I hope they win then the Hawks bhave a loss to give if they win against the niners in their game since the niners probably won't beat the pats in foxborough.

The difference between the seahawks being unbeaten is only a handful of plays so what's your point?
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:29
    Because a nickel butt plug probably has too much value for you to risk even on a sure bet.
    Plug nickel, damn auto correct.
  12. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    07 Dec '12 07:11
    The Bills are 3-2 at home v. Seattle's 2-5 on the road.
    The Seahawks have had struggles on the road, but the win last week in Chicago was impressive.

Playing at Ralph Wilson in December is no picnic.
    No doubt part of the reason they're playing in Toronto.

I'd write that down as a probable "L" for the Seahawks.
    Don't bet on that.

As for the Seahawks winning the NFC west, that depends on how the 49ers finish too. The head to head on the 23rd could be decisive.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '12 17:48
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    The Seahawks have had struggles on the road, but the win last week in Chicago was impressive.

[b]Playing at Ralph Wilson in December is no picnic.

No doubt part of the reason they're playing in Toronto.

I'd write that down as a probable "L" for the Seahawks.
    Don't bet on that.

As for the Seahawks winning the NFC west, that depends on how the 49ers finish too. The head to head on the 23rd could be decisive.[/b]
    Yes, it could. It has become a highly anticipated game... probably will be the game of the week by a fair margin.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '12 01:20
    You heard it here first. Harbomb is screwing the pooch and the Niners will likely lose to more than just the Pats and Seahawks down the stretch.
    Care you bet avatars?

49ers win the NFC West.
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '12 01:24
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Care you bet avatars?

49ers win the NFC West.
    I would. But as a non sub I can't use that feauture. How about this. Whoever loses has to be scachipazzo's yes man for a month.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree