1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:31
    Originally posted by phil3000
    England 5 USA 1 ..Rooney hat trick !!
    I don't want to gloat, but I will! Hat trick, eh? How many Rooney shots on goal were there? Zip. At least not real shots, but little girl soccer league lame empty sock shots. I've seen amputees shoot harder and play harder than England did today. What a bunch of plonkers! England stole a tie. Next game they'll put in Calamity James and lose to Slovenia! Or whomever they play!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:37
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I don't want to gloat, but I will! Hat trick, eh? How many Rooney shots on goal were there? Zip. At least not real shots, but little girl soccer league lame empty sock shots. I've seen amputees shoot harder and play harder than England did today. What a bunch of plonkers! England stole a tie. Next game they'll put in Calamity James and lose to Slovenia! Or whomever they play!
    I've not seen such an overstatement of victory since you lot LOST the Vietnam war.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've not seen such an overstatement of victory since you lot LOST the Vietnam war.
    At least we fought. What have you sorry lot of wusses/euroweenies (same difference) done lately? Send little girl soccer team to world cup. That's about it. I'm sure there's people jumping off of bridges all over England as we speak! Who was that spaghetti thin stiff Capello sent in? Crouch? Dug up from a grave? I've seen livelier cadavers at the local morgue.
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:47
    I'd say the USA were quite lucky to escape with a draw and they were the most boring team I've seen thus far in the competition, but at least that 8-1-1 formation paid off for them.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:52
    LOL. To be fair they were OK, but they sat back and settled for the draw a good 20 mins from the end.

Scachtipoo, you need to calm down dude - football is not about "shock and awe", know what I mean!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I'd say the USA were quite lucky to escape with a draw and they were the most boring team I've seen thus far in the competition, but at least that 8-1-1 formation paid off for them.
    I'm glad England seems to have entertained you better than the USA. After all they will make you laugh. Green for starters, a goalkeeper who should do standup. Rooney, an empty sock striker with lame shots on goal. Crouch, a mad hatter striker risen from the grave. All in all quite entertaining bunch. USA lucky? Who had more real chances to score? Surely you don't think England? They're gonna have trouble with Slovenia and Algeria. England won't make it out of group play! I guarantee it! BTW, England is who escaped with a draw and should have lost!
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    LOL. To be fair they were OK, but they sat back and settled for the draw a good 20 mins from the end.

Scachtipoo, you need to calm down dude - football is not about "shock and awe", know what I mean!
    Divegeezer, dude. Ya'll would not know shock and awe if it hit you. You still think England will advance? With what goalkeeper? What striker? Where's the vaunted D? Where's the midfield? Ya'll had your hands full! Count yourselves lucky USA does not have a real striker either! You'd be crying more than you are already!
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:00
    You seem on the ball about football,.. knowledge wise !
    That game was fixed !! It was a draw before the game kicked off !!!
    i dont know what is worse , a draw with USA or a defeat against jockland 😞😞😞😞😞
  9. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:02
    I'm glad England seems to have entertained you better than the USA. After all they will make you laugh. Green for starters, a goalkeeper who should do standup. Rooney, an empty sock striker with lame shots on goal. Crouch, a mad hatter striker risen from the grave. All in all quite entertaining bunch. USA lucky? Who had more real chances to score? Surel ...[text shortened]... of group play! I guarantee it! BTW, England is who escaped with a draw and should have lost!
    I've not heard such crap since any of your presidents spoke.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:041 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You seem on the ball about football,.. knowledge wise !
    That game was fixed !! It was a draw before the game kicked off !!!
    i dont know what is worse , a draw with USA or a defeat against jockland 😞😞😞😞😞
    Fixed? If there was a fix it would not be in favor of the USA! Admit that your 5-1 team really sucks. That's all. Where's the hat trick? Rooney is a world class striker? He whined harder than he shot on goal. How many more Greens on the England bench? I hear James is even better at screwing up than Green. Yikes ya'll must be really feeling optimistic about advancing! When a 1-1 draw is an upset (against the USA BTW), England certainly does not look like they have a future. EPL not terribly competitive I see. Can't even produce a decent keeper!
  11. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:08
    I'm glad England seems to have entertained you better than the USA. After all they will make you laugh. Green for starters, a goalkeeper who should do standup. Rooney, an empty sock striker with lame shots on goal. Crouch, a mad hatter striker risen from the grave. All in all quite entertaining bunch. USA lucky? Who had more real chances to score? Surel ...[text shortened]... of group play! I guarantee it! BTW, England is who escaped with a draw and should have lost!
    Uh... wow.

"Who had more real chances to score? Surely you don't think England?"

Yes, if you had actually watched the game you would have seen that for yourself. Tim Howard (that's the American goalkeeper) was named Man of the Match because of how well he single handedly saved Team America. I don't have the shots on target stats but it popped up towards the end of match and it was way in England's favour.
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:12
    Fixed? If there was a fix it would not be in favor of the USA! Admit that your 5-1 team really sucks. That's all. Where's the hat trick? Rooney is a world class striker? He whined harder than he shot on goal. How many more Greens on the England bench? I hear James is even better at screwing up than Green. Yikes ya'll must be really feeling optimistic about advancing!
    It was fixed ,early goal (does 'nt matter which team] !!
    moral in Afghanistan for British and american's , do i have to read it out for you ? USA 's goal !!!!..man, you have to be kidding !!! My mother in law could have saved that shot whist drinking a pint of best beer !!!!!
  13. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:17
    Fixed? If there was a fix it would not be in favor of the USA! Admit that your 5-1 team really sucks. That's all. Where's the hat trick? Rooney is a world class striker? He whined harder than he shot on goal. How many more Greens on the England bench? I hear James is even better at screwing up than Green. Yikes ya'll must be really feeling optimistic ab ...[text shortened]... they have a future. EPL not terribly competitive I see. Can't even produce a decent keeper!
    Go sober up and then come back for a decent conversation.
  14. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:22
    Green - Muppet
    Lennon Useless muppet
    Heskey - lumbering muppet
    Wright Phillips - invisible muppet
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:25
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Green - Muppet
    Lennon Useless muppet
    Heskey - lumbering muppet
    Wright Phillips - invisible muppet
    You live with Trev don't you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree