USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

USA will upset England on saturday 3-1

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
12 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Look you lot of commode dwellers, it's early doors in a game of 2 halves and england have yet to set out their stall.
ARe you saying England is crappy? That's the most realistic and honest assesment of a sorry as team. OVERRATED!

scoop122

Southport

Moves
12 Jun 10

Wayne Rooney is not a world class player on a world stage
when will we ever realise this !?
he will get upset, get a red card and leave his team short
Messi gets kicked and doesnt react
how do England entrust their hopes to such a volatile player
i would put my mortgage om him being sent off during the World Cup.

Moves
12 Jun 10
2 edits

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
ARe you saying England is crappy? That's the most realistic and honest assesment of a sorry as team. OVERRATED!
No, I'm just saying that all this late night rhetoric is about as insightful as the cliches pumped out by the pundits on TV.

FACTS ~ It was draw and both teams played OK, green screwed up, otherwise England would have won. That's it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
1-1 .
😏 ...just in case you missed my prediction ...

s

Moves
12 Jun 10

😏 ...just in case you missed my prediction ...
Lucky, lucky guess! England shoulda lost and stole a draw by better goalkeeping by the post than by Green!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Jun 10

Lucky, lucky guess! England shoulda lost and stole a draw by better goalkeeping by the post than by Green!
Nah mate. An outsiders ,non-biased perspective. A fair result despite that goalkeeping blunder

s

Moves
12 Jun 10

Nah mate. An outsiders ,non-biased perspective. A fair result despite that goalkeeping blunder
Whatever! At least you did not predict a 5-1 England win like phil3000 with Rooney hat trick! That one still makes me laugh! Good prediction anyhow and closer to the truth than the England homeys!

In your face

Moves
13 Jun 10

Whatever! At least you did not predict a 5-1 England win like phil3000 with Rooney hat trick! That one still makes me laugh! Good prediction anyhow and closer to the truth than the England homeys!
Bit of a dick you aren't you?!

In your face

Moves
13 Jun 10

As far as I could see it was 22 idiots running around for nothing. draw was a fair result though, as far as I could make out.

Still think you're a dick though.

In your face

Moves
13 Jun 10

Both teams are shi*** and neit#her will win f**** all this world cup, nor for a long time.

s

Moves
13 Jun 10

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Bit of a dick you aren't you?!
A Richard to you! Show more respect!

s

Moves
13 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by jimslyp69
As far as I could see it was 22 idiots running around for nothing. draw was a fair result though, as far as I could make out.

Still think you're a dick though.
Your assessment of your national team is spot on! at least USA has no greater expectations than making it to next round, but you Englanders thought you actually had a team and might even win the cup! How do you like your chances now? The nation that invented the sport can't play it with the noobs of the sport! How did they win it all in 66? Fixed? This time only thing fixed was the genitalia of your 23 players. Tied in a knot of ineffectiveness from wasting on each other's spouses/girlfriends. I daresay I know of no sorrier players than England's. Why do you get to compete as a single country and diss the rest of the UK? Maybe if you finally unified for good you might actually field a real team!

I still laugh at the subs, the alleged Capello genius in latter regard and the awful English goalkeeping. Admit it, however! England stole the draw by excellent goalpost play. Way better than your sorry ass Green. Cry in your swill beer you guys like to drink. I wish I had the address of the England team to send them spermicidal gel so as to not knock up each other's honeys. That is the except the ones taking it up the bum like your goalkeeper!

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
13 Jun 10

How old are you? Just by the posts you've made here, I'd say maybe 12 or 13. Either that or an incredibly stupid 40 year old bloke that lives with his mom.

s

Moves
13 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by clandarkfire
How old are you? Just by the posts you've made here, I'd say maybe 12 or 13. Either that or an incredibly stupid 40 year old bloke that lives with his mom.
Ageless and bit less humorless than you. Who asked for your opinion, fake American? One would think you'd be glad for the USA, but then again your probably from some sleeper cell. More home grown treachery. Now that's mature! After all you self characterize as scum, and I think you're right.

Moves
13 Jun 10

At least we fought.
i wouldn't be proud of that.