1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:26
    England looked very pedestrian despite great goal by Stevie-g.
    If Rooney is world class then how good are Messi and Torres ?
    personally I reckon he will be sent off at some point
    Crouch is productive but Lennon and SWP couldn't pass water.
    we have no creativity at all
    sadly the quarter finals and no further
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You live with Trev don't you?
    I bet £30 on England to win you blind twonk. One of USA's subs plays for Bolton Wanderers....England fought a hard defeat out of the hands of victory and should be totally ashamed of themselves for what i just saw...and i was shouting for England by the way, i just know a crap sandwich when i see it.
  3. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:30
    England had twice the amount of shots on goal, but they hardly deserved to win. I thought USA's pace was impressive, but they were hardly any real threat. The game was mild, with England under performing clearly. They have much talent but no team, that is clear. Also they need a goalie.

The draw was the fair result. USA didn't threaten but they played better on midfield. Had they taken more risks they would certainly loose. England had a good amount of shots but were very disappointing in their overall ability to create any real chances.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:351 edit
    Look you lot of commode dwellers, it's early doors in a game of 2 halves and england have yet to set out their stall.
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:37
    Originally posted by orion25
    England had twice the amount of shots on goal, but they hardly deserved to win. I thought USA's pace was impressive, but they were hardly any real threat. The game was mild, with England under performing clearly. They have much talent but no team, that is clear. Also they need a goalie.

The draw was the fair result. USA didn't threaten but they played bet ...[text shortened]... ount of shots but were very disappointing in their overall ability to create any real chances.
    THIS IS FOOTBALL! NO SENSIBLE POSTS ALLOWED!
  6. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:47
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    THIS IS FOOTBALL! NO SENSIBLE POSTS ALLOWED!
    sorry... 😳
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:51
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Uh... wow.

"Who had more real chances to score? Surely you don't think England?"

Yes, if you had actually watched the game you would have seen that for yourself. Tim Howard (that's the American goalkeeper) was named [b]Man of the Match
    because of how well he single handedly saved Team America. I don't have the shots on target stats but it popped up towards the end of match and it was way in England's favour.[/b]
    Real shots, not the empty sock shots Rooney put up. It isn't about the number of shots. Real chances are the name of the game. England had one and converted. USA had two and converted one. Post played goalie better than Green. what a joke of a team. And they thought they were gonna take it all? ROFL. Fill yer pints back up lads with the tears of watching your inept team rescue a draw by the goal post!
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:54
    Originally posted by ManualEngine
    I've not heard such crap since any of your presidents spoke.
    The crap you hear is in your ears! You were sold a bill of goods that ain't very good. I bet England loses or draws against algeria. Will have trouble with Slovenia and return home in the wee hours to avoid the angry hooligans. Live with it. Ya'll suck! If vaunted Capello continues making subs like Crouch stink it up and does not have the guts to pull ineffective Rooney it's curtains England!
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:58
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Real shots, not the empty sock shots Rooney put up. It isn't about the number of shots. Real chances are the name of the game. England had one and converted. USA had two and converted one. Post played goalie better than Green. what a joke of a team. And they thought they were gonna take it all? ROFL. Fill yer pints back up lads with the tears of watching your inept team rescue a draw by the goal post!
    Worlds greatest game ,son !!!
    like your spoken langauge , English!!!!!
    Invented by the English !!!
    Stick that in your 3% beer and cry (if you can get drunk enougth )...
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 21:58
    Originally posted by phil3000
    It was fixed ,early goal (does 'nt matter which team] !!
    moral in Afghanistan for British and american's , do i have to read it out for you ? USA 's goal !!!!..man, you have to be kidding !!! My mother in law could have saved that shot whist drinking a pint of best beer !!!!!
    You're making my very point. Ya'll don't have a keeper! Bring your mum in law to save a sorry ass team. England will not advance and if it does it's one and out! If it's fixed why'd you arrogantly predict a 5-1 win and a hat trick for Mickey "Whiney" Rooney? His hat trick was one of whines!
  11. Joined
    04 Oct '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:00
    Cry cry cry
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:01
    You're making my very point. Ya'll don't have a keeper! Bring your mum in law to save a sorry ass team. England will not advance and if it does it's one and out! If it's fixed why'd you arrogantly predict a 5-1 win and a hat trick for Mickey "Whiney" Rooney? His hat trick was one of whines!
    lol .... You Twat !!! ps .. You must be the only yank with a sense of humour !!!😉
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:02
    Worlds greatest game ,son !!!
    like your spoken langauge , English!!!!!
    Invented by the English !!!
    Stick that in your 3% beer and cry (if you can get drunk enougth )...
    WE're not the ones crying. Result favors USA, not England. Go ahead and spike your 3.5% beer with Irish whiskey for a lame 4%. BTW, English is a Germanic tongue and we saved your sorry asses from returning to your Kraut roots!
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:07
    WE're not the ones crying. Result favors USA, not England. Go ahead and spike your 3.5% beer with Irish whiskey for a lame 4%. BTW, English is a Germanic tongue and we saved your sorry asses from returning to your Kraut roots!
    danke !!! Ich muchte mich sagen ...bollocks
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:14
    danke !!! Ich muchte mich sagen ...bollocks
    Oops! Guess we did not do as good a job as I thought! Your mum in law isn't named Jane, I hope? Once Capello puts her in at goalie press will dub her Calamity Jane. I was never fond of the German gobledigoock! Horrible language! English is the greatest language on earth! Too bad they don't teach goalkeeping in grammar school. If they do Green's a real flunkie!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree