Game moderator vote II

Game moderator vote II

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
15 Mar 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
😀 your welcome
Its actually you're welcome

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Mar 08
2 edits

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
Its actually you're welcome
Moderator Alert...This ain't the Engerlish Class 😉

Edit: Dis ain't da Engerlish Class 😉...Oh yea that looks much better !!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Mar 08

Does anyone know how long "THE VOTE" Goes ???? Untill it is done isn't what I am looking for 😛 !!!

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
16 Mar 08
4 edits

Originally posted by Korch
Actually I voted for Gatecrasher David Tebb and ~TONY~ too , and agree that they can be good mods, but probably its only point in which we can find consensus.

What concerns your text [b]"It looks like another person is going to sneak in, korch... but I'm not at all worried that he might get in, Afterall, Claudi was in and look what happened to him!"
I s our clan person who have been previously banned for cheating? Isn`t it obvious hypocrisy?[/b]
1) I have not started an anti-campaign against you. Belive me, if I did you wouldn't be getting all these votes! What I did was send the game to yourself with a note that your moves matches 100% and told you up front that I was going to send it to the game moderators.

We've been over this again and again and you don't seem to undertand that it's your repeated messages in the open forums that send people to me asking about the game!

2) The charges made, which you keep bringing up and causing more and more people to see the evidence, are serious charges. You will learn that once you become a game moderator. Hell, you might even have to moderate yourself since I turned you in. I wish you good luck in your new job, but I don't expect you to last long. I believe that you have neither the experience nor the desire to do the work.

L
5. f3

Moves
16 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Arrakis
1) I have not started an anti-campaign against you. Belive me, if I did you wouldn't be getting all these votes! What I did was send the game to yourself with a note that your moves matches 100% and told you up front that I was going to send it to the game moderators.

We've been over this again and again and you don't seem to undertand that it's your rep to last long. I believe that you have neither the experience nor the desire to do the work.
Ouch, wtb game mod

Tony
Gatecrasher
Uncle David

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
16 Mar 08

We've been over this again and again and you don't seem to undertand that it's your rep ...[text shortened]... to last long. I believe that you have neither the experience nor the desire to do the work.
Dont be hypocryte. Your PMs (sent only after I applied to voting) were obvious accusations. Also people who have resend them to me had no doubts about what you wanted to say.

You have never been (and I hope never will be) game mode in RHP so you cant know how do they works. I`ve asked about your "evidence" to one ex-mod and got answer that they does not consider short tactical games as serious evidence.

Should I quote your text adressed to me in which you bragged that due to your accusations I wont become mod?

And (as I could expect) you avoided to talk about person who have cheated and who was applied in your clan. How your negative attitude to cheating matches with accepting in your clan person who have been banned for cheating?

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
16 Mar 08
1 edit

Dont be hypocryte. Your PMs (sent only after I applied to voting) were obvious accusations. Also people who have resend them to me had no doubts about what you wanted to say.

You have never been (and I hope never will be) game mode in RHP so you cant know how do they works. I`ve asked about your "evidence" to one ex-mod and got answer that they does not ...[text shortened]... tude to cheating matches with accepting in your clan person who have been banned for cheating?
Why do you keep posting all these negative feelings?
There comes a time when you have to just let things in the past go. It looks like you will be a game mod so the next thing you should be thinking about is getting rid of all that pented up anger and concentrate on becoming the best game mod you can.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
16 Mar 08

Why do you keep posting all these negative feelings?
There comes a time when you have to just let things in the past go. It looks like you will be a game mod so the next thing you should be thinking about is getting rid of all that pented up anger and concentrate on becoming the best game mod you can.
My "negative things" are reply you your "positive things".

DS

Moves
16 Mar 08
1 edit

1) I have not started an anti-campaign against you. [re;korch]
Why not start one?

note to all voters : there's still time to change your votes.......you know it makes sense. 😏

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
16 Mar 08

My "negative things" are reply you your "positive things".
I wonder if this kind of communication is going to be successessful as a team player?

I agree with Dr Strangelove. I like:

* Gatecrasher
* David Tebb and
* !~TONY~!

It's not to late to change your vote folks...
🙂

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
16 Mar 08

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Why not start one?

note to all voters : there's still time to change your votes.......you know it makes sense. 😏
I think it is time for a new campaign.

Don't vote! It only encourages them!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Mar 08

I think any of the top six will be effective Game Mods and hope that at least five of them are named to the team.

I think some "new blood" will be beneficial, so I voted for Korch and !~Tony~!. And I also voted for Dave Tebb, of course.

c

Moves
16 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
I think any of the top six will be effective Game Mods and hope that at least five of them are named to the team.

I think some "new blood" will be beneficial, so I voted for Korch and !~Tony~!. And I also voted for Dave Tebb, of course.
Top 6? Interesting Choice...I'd say top 5 and number 7, skipping six, would be good choices.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
16 Mar 08

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Top 6? Interesting Choice...I'd say top 5 and number 7, skipping six, would be good choices.
Hopefully it will be top 6 thereby keeping you out of the running in 7 - just a pity Korch is running 2nd as 8th would be better 😛

c

Moves
16 Mar 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
Hopefully it will be top 6 thereby keeping you out of the running in 7 - just a pity Korch is running 2nd as 8th would be better 😛
There have been shadows of doubt around at least 2 of those top 6. I, on the other hand, have no shadows at all.

Oh yeah...jerkoff.