1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '13 01:30
    Originally posted by roma45
    also there seems to be no link in clan challanges, its good to click on to see how the rest of the team is doing, could do that the old way.
    You can still do this now.

In a Clan Challenge game, just click on "Results" on the far right near the top.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '13 01:361 edit
    Originally posted by fogie
    i hate to ask but can we still send messages ? I have looked at the board but am unable to find any mention other than message log
    On your turn, there is a box that says "Message Opponent" directly under the "Submit Move" button, pretty close to where it always was.

When someone sends you a message, there's a little "reply" button at the bottom of the box containing their message.
  3. Joined
    18 Feb '12
    Moves
    01 May '13 01:48
    Anyone else having problems with the the iPhone app? None of the pieces are showing on my game boards, just the highlighted squares of the last move.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 May '13 05:44
    Drag and drap is a disaster for tablets - think about the screen expand/shrink finger gesture!!! It will cause random moves. Go back to click from/to.

"Modernise'....what do users care about modernise....

You should have at least beta-tested - the old interface was good.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 May '13 07:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '13 07:47
    Originally posted by durham7869
    Ref. Game - 9915704 - Trying to take bishop w/pawn....system sees it as illegal move....plese fix before time out...thanks.
    It appears that this move was made.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '13 07:51
    Originally posted by Diapason
    It is well known that whenever a website changes, in any way, there are howls of anguish from users.
    This is partly because we all have different ways of using a site which are personal and important to us and partly because humans are deeply conservative and like to see the same sort of thing they are used to.

The last time the BBC News website changed ...[text shortened]... tings' and then changed the size to 'Small'. Works fine now.

Do give it a chance!
    Funnily enough, I have the same experience with the BBC site (and use it for an example of this phenomenon too). I resent it every time it changes, then within in a week, think nothing more about it.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '13 07:52
    Originally posted by Nimzovitch
    Drag and drap is a disaster for tablets - think about the screen expand/shrink finger gesture!!! It will cause random moves. Go back to click from/to.

"Modernise'....what do users care about modernise....

You should have at least beta-tested - the old interface was good.
    The boards themselves should ignore any selection other than the pieces.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 May '13 08:26
    Love the new look. Good work!
  10. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 May '13 09:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You can still do this now.

In a Clan Challenge game, just click on "Results" on the far right near the top.
    thanks i found it.. perhaps instructions should have came with the update for people like me...🙄
  11. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 May '13 09:27
    Originally posted by Russ
    Funnily enough, I have the same experience with the BBC site (and use it for an example of this phenomenon too). I resent it every time it changes, then within in a week, think nothing more about it.
    dont get me started on the bbc, news etc is fine, but the football is a nightmare to try and get results compared to the way it was
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '06
    Moves
    01 May '13 10:15
    Did you consult with someone who is colour blind, trust me this is a disaster for me and millions of others who can't define colour shades. Secondly when adjusting board size so I can see it on my iPhone I'm moving pieces, what's that all about? I could go on and on and on.....
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 May '13 11:39
    I like it!

Beautiful. The only thing missing is nude women.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '13 12:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Looks good to me, like the drag and drop and the bigger board.

I don't understand all the complaining.
    Wow I never had so many thumbs down, this is how Very Rusty must feel all the time.
  15. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '13 12:362 edits
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Beautiful. The only thing missing is nude women.
    And there was my error. A new logo coming up soon! (Not really people...don't panic...I have enough feedback for now thanks 🙂 )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree