1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 10:01
    Originally posted by venda
    Yes it does do that.
    However,I find that if also use the game status filter "my move" it's quite easy to look down the list and see the games with least timeout remaining regardless of timebank.
    This is not very useful of course if you have more than 30 games(1 page) of games where it is your move.
    I have far more than 30 games listed on one page under My Games. I think if you select My Settings then My Site Settings then check the final option it will place all your games on one page to a Max of 150 games. I have a vague memory of having a choice how many to display so there may be another way...
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 13:13
    Originally posted by finnegan
    I have far more than 30 games listed on one page under My Games. I think if you select My Settings then My Site Settings then check the final option it will place all your games on one page to a Max of 150 games. I have a vague memory of having a choice how many to display so there may be another way...
    Yes, that works.
    I never knew the option existed
  3. Here
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 08:41
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Tried that, you still have to go up and down the list to find the next game
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 20:19
    Automatic Timeout

in tournaments is still not working.

My previous post on this problem did not get a reply. If this means it's not going to be fixed, then this feature should be removed from the Site FAQ Tournaments so as not to mislead the players...

Games Explorer

No reply again to my previous post on this matter.

Quite frustrating - and annoying - to be asking questions and not getting a reply...
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 06:561 edit
    Perhaps you're doing your asking in the wrong forum.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 10:25
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Perhaps you're doing your asking in the wrong forum.
    Perhaps...but I thought the thread that deals with the status of the site update would be the ideal place...
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '09
    Moves
    05 Jul '13 12:43
    Russ,
    Has the clan description length been shortened? When I tried to update our description it got truncated. Before we had 93 characters now it's truncated after 62.
    Thanks. Ray
  8. Here
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 13:42
    Originally posted by padger
    I have now got used to the new layout and find it quite nice
    However the filter " least time remaining " is still all over the place
    As I have said before, it seems to lump time out to time bank
    This results in a list that is not in order
    It should run Time Out then Time Out + Time Bank and then Time Bank
    Any chance this could be sorted ?
    Thanks
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Sep '13 02:00
    Well after 4 months of the new layout, I am getting used to the new GUI.

But a couple of things remain to be looked at:
    1 - usability of this site with a smart-phone (I have a Samsung Android) remains ..... how should I put it ?? ..... lousy !!
    From all the PR about this new layout, this upgrade was intended to be more smart-phone/tablet friendly. It is anything but, at least for a smart phone. When I want to drag a piece from A to B, I sometimes scroll the board, and vice-versa, when I want to scroll a board, eg to click on "Submit move", pieces move all over the place.
    If I want to move a piece by clicking square from, square to ... the piece never goes to the square I want it to. eg ... if I move N G1 F3, it never goes to F3, always to adjacent squares. And it is not a case of my fat fingers. I have had the squares enlarged to an inch wide with same result.
    I think the knights are the biggest problem because they move unlike any other piece on the board.

2 - I would like to be able to easily see games where I have offered my opponents a draw. Right now, I do not know how to do that.
    Basically, I would like to see the status "Opponent's Decision" re-instated as a status on my games list.

Thanks ....
  10. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 Sep '13 03:05
    Originally posted by gelston
    I'm devastated, this new look is awful, what was wrong with the old one? I cant even see all the board on my screen and find it so difficult to move peices, not to mention slow. Now how do I get my chess fix, I'm just going to have to hang myself! GIVE ME MY OLD RHP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is typical of the different screens we use. I decided to resize the data coming into the the computer by using the browser controls. I have my page looking great.
  11. Hell
    Moves
    20 Sep '13 08:30
    Hi mghrn55 have you tried using the android app rather than a browser.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree