1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 20:25
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    which Metallica flunky will be first to respond?
    I could have told you that one! LOL 🙂
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 20:301 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    blah blah blah same old stuff....calling people gay in a derogatory way, when you have already outed yourself. Did your mom take away your ballet outfit ? Or did she kick you out of her basement? Don't confuse yourself with good people.

Did you congratulate the Champions of 2016 yet? Did you do the right thing and tell Robbie he was the best leader and what a great job he did?
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    blah blah blah same old stuff....calling people gay in a derogatory way, when you have already outed yourself. Did your mom take away your ballet outfit away? Don't confuse yourself with good people.

Did you congratulate the Champions of 2016 yet? Did you do the right thing and tell Robbie he was the best leader and what a great job he did?
    perhaps you might have noticed but no clan leader or member of any clan other than the three clans, arrow breaking bad and anti-metallica have congratulated the easy riders

you may ask why? great question.
    simple answer, robbie and the three "sister" clans cheated to win, i am waiting on Russ to make a ruling, points can still be removed, clans suspended, remember strategic ultimatum? you should

the 2016 championship is not over yet, you can throw insults use all sort of deflection the challenges are there for all to see, life is precious not sure why you and others would waste it to win what exactly? only you will know if it was worth it.

hopefully Russ will eventually make an announcement soon.see if we can bring honesty and integrity back to chess
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 21:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 21:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Were not similar comments to this vulgar one of yours removed? Will you please conduct yourself in a more civilised and gentlemanly manner.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 22:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Were not similar comments to this vulgar one of yours removed? Will you please conduct yourself in a more civilised and gentlemanly manner.
    Well, the 3 stooges - Beavis Carrobie, Butthead Vespin and Thugsuggle McTayto - along with Tinkerbell Lemondrop have all chimed in.

We can close this useless thread now !!
    Yes ?? 😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 22:11
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Well, the 3 stooges - Beavis Carrobie, Butthead Vespin and Thugsuggle McTayto - along with Tinkerbell Lemondrop have all chimed in.

We can close this useless thread now !!
    Yes ?? 😀
    Just mind your manners and you will do ok!
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 23:51
    Originally posted by roma45
    perhaps you might have noticed but no clan leader or member of any clan other than the three clans, arrow breaking bad and anti-metallica have congratulated the easy riders

you may ask why? great question.
    simple answer, robbie and the three "sister" clans cheated to win, i am waiting on Russ to make a ruling, points can still be removed, clans suspended, ...[text shortened]... ill eventually make an announcement soon.see if we can bring honesty and integrity back to chess
    I find it odd you single me out when the others are scum as you say we are. Also, SU I explained to you in a PM and like everything else i explained to you you don't believe me. It's okay. It's chess, not personal so I have no issues with it. However, I have allowed you to include me in the word "scum" and you have gone way beyond chess attacks on people including my friends.

Life is short. Now for the most part it is just fun to answer at times. I rarely get upset over these idiots. Keyboard warriors who block me, and run and hide, wont email, or talk in person, well I have no use for.

I am sorry you feel that way. But it does not make it true. No rules were broken. Robbie won fair and square.

But you might want to look at your posts when you get upset, and the others when they post. I have never once indicated "scum" where you were concerned after the PM and I kept my integrity of not attacking you. Name calling falls outside the scope of chess, but I let it go.

You are entitled to feel the way you do, and I will feel the way I do. I say they won. I also feel like many, where the year is over, they won, closed issue except Robbie gets to celebrate.

And I am sure you can recognize I am not actually serious when i tell these idiots to congratulate Robbie when they are to busy trashing him.

And not one of my posts have been angry or nasty in spirit, no more then what is dished out to me. SU the clan you seem to bring up, got closed due to the crying. Everyone has an opinion on that, but if you were all right, I would never have got a clan back, or been able to stay on this site.

As for me Roma? I am just having fun now. These people who live in here mean nothing to me. Just my friends. And at times I will say something to remind them I am still here, and here for a reason.

You are entitled to your opinion. And I am entitled to mine. And I think everyone should congratulate him. Very simple for me. As Robbie put it, where is the proof rules have been broken?
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 08:12
    I find it odd you single me out when the others are scum as you say we are. Also, SU I explained to you in a PM and like everything else i explained to you you don't believe me. It's okay. It's chess, not personal so I have no issues with it. However, I have allowed you to include me in the word "scum" and you have gone way beyond chess attacks on people incl ...[text shortened]... ngratulate him. Very simple for me. As Robbie put it, where is the proof rules have been broken?
    you are the only one talking about pms, to me a personal message means what it says, you are not on ignore
    the point i am making the jury is still out on the easy riders although 99% of players on here think they cheated, final outcome will be picked by Russ no one else.
    no matter what happens players on different sides will leave or cancel their subs.

i am using strategic ultimatum as an example of what can happen plus the breaking bad clan was suspended in 2015 as well, perhaps financial pressure got them back? just my opinion.

the "no rules were broken" defence is rather lame 700 points from 3 clans most by timeout or early resignations one even resigning games when one move from victory, do you still think easy riders won "fair and square" as you claim?

robbie should be congratulated but only as a
    liar
    fake
    cheat

you are correct i am entitled to my opinion i think more will agree with me than disagree but only Russ will decide
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 14:06
    I find it odd you single me out when the others are scum as you say we are. Also, SU I explained to you in a PM and like everything else i explained to you you don't believe me. It's okay. It's chess, not personal so I have no issues with it. However, I have allowed you to include me in the word "scum" and you have gone way beyond chess attacks on people incl ...[text shortened]... ngratulate him. Very simple for me. As Robbie put it, where is the proof rules have been broken?
    You are living proof that you can't fix stupid!!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 18:412 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You are living proof that you can't fix stupid!!
    That doesn't even make grammatical sense. It should read,

You are living proof that you can't fix being stupid.

Please try to be more careful in your use of our language which we bequeathed to you in
    good faith that it will not be butchered with such wanton dereliction.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 18:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    That doesn't even make grammatical sense. It should read,

You are living proof that you can't fix being stupid.

Please try to be more careful in your use of our language which we bequeathed to you in
    good faith that it will not be butchered with such wanton dereliction.
    so you agree with the post? just not the grammar
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:11
    Congratulations "Fast Players" for toppling the cheats fro top spot for the second time
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:31
    Originally posted by roma45
    so you agree with the post? just not the grammar
    I agree that you are a dufus.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 19:31
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Congratulations "Fast Players" for toppling the cheats fro top spot for the second time
    yeah banner full of cheer!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree