the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
03 Nov 22

@vespin said
Hey buddy!!! I did not know you were checking in. I would have said hello. We are going to do that but I have two people I rely on, but I rely on one the most and have been for a year and a half. So we will talk it out how to go about it so no mistakes are made.

I hope you and your family are doing well. I hope your health is better than mine. I'll say hello soon. Ma ...[text shortened]... keep the train moving to the end.

Looking forward to hearing how you are doing. 🙂

Michael
Nice to see you guys touching base with each other.
Back to the good old days in 2016.
I guess you guys wish Carrobie was still around so you can talk about the clown show you put on that year.

btw, also nice to hear you say all those wonderful things about Very Rusty.
And confirming things I already knew was going on in your clan.
If I may offer a suggestion, why don't you just announce that Very Rusty is your clan leader.
We already know he is holding your hand. Just make it official.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 22

@mghrn55 said
I guess you guys wish Carrobie was still around so you can talk about the clown show you put on that year.

If I may offer a suggestion, why d ...[text shortened]... hat Very Rusty is your clan leader.
Still living in the past I see.
Now resorting to gay references as an insult maybe you're hiding something?
Come out it's 2022 no one cares anymore.

TBH I am a bit disappointed in VESPIN he promised me a tough fight for us to win the championship but its been easy.
Personally I am glad metallica have a weak leader who is more interested in living in the past than running a clan to victory
You miss Robbie?
He's still here buddy.

Mind rhe gap...now quickly pm your red thumb troops..like I actually care buy if it makes you feel better..😃😃😃😃

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 22
1 edit

@mghrn55 said

If I may offer a suggestion, why d ...[text shortened]... hat Very Rusty is your clan leader.
M55,
It is about time to stop living in the past and forget about 2016 as I have. The EURO match is still fresh in mind though and the drunken rant one of your members made, proving to everyone he indeed did have issues as I've known for years.

I am certainly not Clan Leader material. I don't have the patience for it for one thing. I was a small help and only a part of this Clan and helping us get to where we are now. I may have helped with some tactics which I know work, that would be my biggest contribution. Last year they won 2nd and I was only there for 6 months and few days, so I really can't be given credit there, was just along for the ride.

I don't count this as being over until it is over mathematically. You can correct me if I am wrong but don't think we have reached that point yet. I work as hard in "Breaking Bad" as I did in Metallica to win games for the Clan, even resign games if my opponent is dragging it out to stop us from starting another Clan Challenge, my personal rating isn't important. We are slowly but surely under VESPIN'S leadership coming together as a clan.

You have probably noted my rating has went up some and I am staying closer to 1400-1500 mark than I once was. I was bouncing around between 1300-1500. I believe playing the "Ghost Chamber" had helped to improve my game as they have some excellent player in there I have been learning things from, that I should have known. I would like to thank them for excepting me in their Club as I have seem some improvement in my game from playing games against their players.

-VR

m

Moves
03 Nov 22

@roma45 said
Still living in the past I see.
Now resorting to gay references as an insult maybe you're hiding something?
Come out it's 2022 no one cares anymore.

TBH I am a bit disappointed in VESPIN he promised me a tough fight for us to win the championship but its been easy.
Personally I am glad metallica have a weak leader who is more interested in living in the past than running ...[text shortened]... p...now quickly pm your red thumb troops..like I actually care buy if it makes you feel better..😃😃😃😃
There was no gay reference.
Were you looking for one ?

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 22

@mghrn55 said
There was no gay reference.
Were you looking for one ?
Touching base holding hands..very mature.
You're so far in the wardrobe you're having adventures in narnia

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 22

@roma45 said
Agreed,
I didn't think that holding hand statement was appropriate.

-VR

m

Moves
03 Nov 22
1 edit

@roma45 said
You've missed the whole meaning of "holding hands".
It is a term used to describe a process of breaking in someone new to something.
Usually it was used to describe a new employee, for example.
You had to hold his/her hand till he/she got up to speed in a new role.

In the case of Breaking Bad, Very Rusty had to hold Vespin's hand in the day to day responsibilities of a clan leader.
In fact, Vespin's own words in his post seem to bear that out.
And Very Rusty has claimed that shortcircuit has had to "hold my hand" from time to time.
I don't take the term personally. That phrase exists.
Apologies if the phrase was taken the wrong way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 22
1 edit

@mghrn55

I certainly don't re-call saying that shortcircuit was holding your hand, and it doesn't sound like a term I would even use to be quite honest about it. You find the post where I said that and I will apologize of course. What I did say is that I believed that shortcircuit was helping you behind the scenes and making many of the judgement calls not yourself. If I am wrong about that so be it, but you've said things in exactly the way that shortcircuit would say it word for word.

I in no way had to show VESPIN how to be a Clan Leader, that is just a complete false statement on your part. What I did was help him out with some tactics I knew for certain worked. VESPIN ran that clan for 8 years before I got there and was getting better each year. I was watching them, knowing they would be soon our main competition which came to be, just didn't realize by that time I would be on the Clan.
VESPIN deserves all the kudo's for where he has gotten this clan. I believe he over emphasized how much I helped in the process in the short time I've been there since June 21/21. They have other leaders in that Clan and that is why we are where we are.

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 22

@mghrn55 said
You've missed the whole meaning of "holding hands".
It is a term used to describe a process of breaking in someone new to something.
Usually it was used to describe a new employee, for example.
You had to hold his/her hand till he/she got up to speed in a new role.

In the case of Breaking Bad, Very Rusty had to hold Vespin's hand in the day to day responsibilities of a ...[text shortened]... n't take the term personally. That phrase exists.
Apologies if the phrase was taken the wrong way.
Worst excuse ever.
You hold hands with someone you love and are in a relationship with.
Insinuating two men hold hands is a attempt to mock or degrade.
Touching base is a clear reference to sex.

In work we call it shadowing until you learn the ropes.
Saying go hold hands woukd get you reported to HR.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Nov 22

@roma45 said
LMAO LMAO 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
@mghrn55

I certainly don't re-call saying that shortcircuit was holding your hand, and it doesn't sound like a term I would even use to be quite honest about it. You find the post where I said that and I will apologize of course. What I did say is that I believed that shortcircuit was helping you behind the scenes and making many of the judgement calls not yourself. If ...[text shortened]... ince June 21/21. They have other leaders in that Clan and that is why we are where we are.

-VR
Thank you Rusty. I appreciate the kind words. We really did get better each year in every category. It was a rough start for our team. Dead last first two years but our stats were better. Then we started to take off. Much appreciated for all your help to.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Nov 22

@roma45 said
Worst excuse ever.
You hold hands with someone you love and are in a relationship with.
Insinuating two men hold hands is a attempt to mock or degrade.
Touching base is a clear reference to sex.

In work we call it shadowing until you learn the ropes.
Saying go hold hands woukd get you reported to HR.
Over here you would be fired on the spot and might need a lawyer due to a civil suit.
You are spot on Roma.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Nov 22

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Nov 22

@gertrude said
within 200 points now
beads of sweat forming on VESPIN's forehead
rusty rambling
Um Gertrude? We are over 300 points with our lead. Not 200. 304 points exactly.

They need 30 ten point clan challenge wins from here on in. Yeah they can do it.
So no beads off my head. In fact, for me the season is over and I'm looking to next season.

But you and anyone else can bet against us. It will feel that much better as Roma has eloquently put it when the season is over and it's ours. I think Roma called it over close to a month ago? I could be wrong. But I doubt it. see people know what Metallica can do, nobody knows what we can do until the season is over. 🙂 Enjoy the season.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 22
1 edit