1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 10:11
    @mghrn55
    Actually I did not miss the point. And the way you go after me with no provocation, I should keep posting that for a year.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 10:22
    @vespin said
    @mghrn55
    Actually I did not miss the point. And the way you go after me with no provocation, I should keep posting that for a year.
    He does have an unhealthy obsession with you.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 13:18
    @vespin said
    @mghrn55
    Here is an idea, let m55 post all he wants and you make up Clan Challenges for us. 🙂

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 19:481 edit
    @roma45

I starting thinking that a year ago. Very unhealthy!!!!
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 19:50
    @Very-Rusty

Yeah that sounds better. I can't keep up with his posts. lol lol
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Nov '22 15:01
    @vespin said
    @Very-Rusty

Yeah that sounds better. I can't keep up with his posts. lol lol
    I know you could keep up, what they call it is being the bigger man! 🙂

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '22 21:08
    Blimey, this thread is still going! 😯
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 16:53
    @divegeester said
    Blimey, this thread is still going! 😯
    You should be more interested in winning your remaining games providing you have any, than about this thread still going. I don't think Multi-tasking is your forte. 🙂

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 17:04
    Rusty makes his move.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 17:221 edit
    @divegeester said
    Rusty makes his move.
    Are you still beating up on the 795 players? and the odd 600 player? I know you lose to some of them too. If you weren't chatting on here you may be able to focus better. Your Clan Leader can only give them to you he can't play and win them for you too! 🙂

-VR
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 00:29
    @Very-Rusty
    Before you go there, I suggest you inspect the fact that the majority of your clan is playing at ratings at least 100 points below their norm....and the you have the 1800 level player who your leader matched against a ton or 1200-1300 level players. Now he is wearing him out on 1400-1500 level players. Your leader was notified about this too. So please do not get sanctimonious here. I know the background on a couple of others who are playing well below capability. This isn't rocket science.
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 03:41
    @shortcircuit said
    @Very-Rusty
    Before you go there, I suggest you inspect the fact that the majority of your clan is playing at ratings at least 100 points below their norm....and the you have the 1800 level player who your leader matched against a ton or 1200-1300 level players. Now he is wearing him out on 1400-1500 level players. Your leader was notified about this too. So please do no ...[text shortened]... e background on a couple of others who are playing well below capability. This isn't rocket science.
    More BS.. Almost every player is playing at a higher rating level, which makes it hard to pair them up because leaders like you don't want fair matches. Soon as I send a fair match leaders lose their mind. My best guy ED? He can't play beyond 1600 consistently. Peach nor more than 1500 consistently. I can go down the whole club.

Everyone knows about your clan. I saw you have a match up ready to go with Yorkshire? It had gone on to long and you were up at 1600 and your opponent was down at 1200 to 1300.

Every one of your players is way below their ability. My players are almost ALL playing much higher than their real ratings.

I don't have one player after BoB left that is anywhere near 1700 so your facts are usual. Your looking at highest rating from five years ago which means nothing now.

You would not know a fair match, or a fair rating if it hit you in the head.

Stop crying and lead your team to another second place.

You just showed me and others you really just talk crap and have no idea on who the players really are.

You could not have been more wrong if you tried. But that would be true of any day for you right?

Enjoy the rest of the season. Go back to complaining. Rusty has facts.

You should look that word up.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 08:57
    @shortcircuit said
    @Very-Rusty
    Before you go there, I suggest you inspect the fact that the majority of your clan is playing at ratings at least 100 points below their norm....and the you have the 1800 level player who your leader matched against a ton or 1200-1300 level players. Now he is wearing him out on 1400-1500 level players. Your leader was notified about this too. So please do no ...[text shortened]... e background on a couple of others who are playing well below capability. This isn't rocket science.
    We are all actually grandmasters in real life.
    But instead of entering tournaments for mega money we decided to play here so we can win the clan challenge
    That's why it's been so easy.
    Vespin is actually magnus.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 14:12
    @vespin said
    More BS.. Almost every player is playing at a higher rating level, which makes it hard to pair them up because leaders like you don't want fair matches. Soon as I send a fair match leaders lose their mind. My best guy ED? He can't play beyond 1600 consistently. Peach nor more than 1500 consistently. I can go down the whole club.

Everyone knows about your clan. I s ...[text shortened]... the rest of the season. Go back to complaining. Rusty has facts.

You should look that word up.
    I am more that willing to make our discussion public that we have regarding one of your players in particular. I saved the dialogue in case your memory fails you (This is fairly common for you).

I am quite familiar with several of your players and what their capabilities are.

I find it ludicrous that you dismiss older ratings for your players, yet you wield them like a sword at dissecting our players. Can't have it both ways.

You know EXACTLY what you are doing, and so do I.
    You are running into problems now that people are catching on to you.
    I am more than happy to continue educating them.
    Since you lean so heavily on VR and his countenance, ask him what is coming next.

Oh, and please do point out every single player we have that is playing below their level? I will enjoy watching you trip over your tongue yet again. It is tough when you have a target on your back and everyone is looking at you under a microscope, isn't it? We have been doing that for 15 years.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 14:17
    @roma45 said
    We are all actually grandmasters in real life.
    But instead of entering tournaments for mega money we decided to play here so we can win the clan challenge
    That's why it's been so easy.
    Vespin is actually magnus.
    Roma, you crack me up.
    I love the tongue in cheek humor (wink wink)
    Vespin is actually Magnus Doofus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree