1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 13:311 edit
    I don't believe we even know what we can do as we have never been in this position at this time of the year before. It is still not Mathematically over. I know the odds are good, but it is over when it is over and not before in my humble opinion. I'd be happier with a 407 lead instead of a 307 one, which can change at anytime of course. 299 lead now, so it does keep changing Metallica have gained points on us. Lets hope we can match it and keep the gap! 2nd Place is nothing to be ashamed about, but it isn't 1rst Place! 🙂

VR
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 15:37
    @very-rusty said
    @mghrn55

I certainly don't re-call saying that shortcircuit was holding your hand, and it doesn't sound like a term I would even use to be quite honest about it. You find the post where I said that and I will apologize of course. What I did say is that I believed that shortcircuit was helping you behind the scenes and making many of the judgement calls not yourself. If ...[text shortened]... ince June 21/21. They have other leaders in that Clan and that is why we are where we are.

-VR
    Aside from the fact that you are wrong in your statement, you just confirmed my point with your most recent point.
    If you were trying to say that you didn't match word for word, you can have that.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 16:151 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Aside from the fact that you are wrong in your statement, you just confirmed my point with your most recent point.
    If you were trying to say that you didn't match word for word, you can have that.
    You show me where I said that shortcircuit was taking you by the hand m55!

I will give you an apology if you can do that, if not I never said it.

-VR
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 16:31
    @very-rusty said
    You show me where I said that shortcircuit was taking you by the hand m55!

I will give you an apology if you can do that, if not I never said it.

-VR
    I never said you said it.
    But saying what you did say amounts to the same thing.
    Shortcircuit running the clan behind the scenes amounts to the same thing.
    That's my point.
    Not to beat that into the ground, but my point was that "holding his hand" was used often enough for me to make reference to the phrase.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 16:35
    @roma45 said
    Worst excuse ever.
    You hold hands with someone you love and are in a relationship with.
    Insinuating two men hold hands is a attempt to mock or degrade.
    Touching base is a clear reference to sex.

In work we call it shadowing until you learn the ropes.
    Saying go hold hands woukd get you reported to HR.
    WTF are you talking about ??
    Touching base a clear reference to sex ??? WTF ???

Hey, I'm not going to try to speculate where your mind sits.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 16:42
    @mghrn55 said
    I never said you said it.
    But saying what you did say amounts to the same thing.
    Shortcircuit running the clan behind the scenes amounts to the same thing.
    That's my point.
    Not to beat that into the ground, but my point was that "holding his hand" was used often enough for me to make reference to the phrase.
    m55,
    Lets just agree to disagree on that one. I never said anything about him holding your hand that gets into a whole different area as has been pointed out already.

-VR
  7. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 18:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 19:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 19:10
    @roma45 said
    Still living in the past I see.
    Now resorting to gay references as an insult maybe you're hiding something?
    Come out it's 2022 no one cares anymore.

TBH I am a bit disappointed in VESPIN he promised me a tough fight for us to win the championship but its been easy.
    Personally I am glad metallica have a weak leader who is more interested in living in the past than running ...[text shortened]... p...now quickly pm your red thumb troops..like I actually care buy if it makes you feel better..😃😃😃😃
    I loved Roma's post so much I had to put back up. We are still in first. 🙂 If you happen to pull a miracle, you will deserve a huge congratulations. Until then, looks like we get the cup this year. Roma put it best I think with his posts.

Come out it's 2022 no one cares anymore.

TBH I am a bit disappointed in VESPIN he promised me a tough fight for us to win the championship but its been easy.
    Personally I am glad metallica have a weak leader who is more interested in living in the past than running a clan to victory
    You miss Robbie?
    He's still here buddy.

Mind rhe gap...now quickly pm your red thumb troops..like I actually care buy if it makes you feel better..😃😃😃😃
  10. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 19:13
    @VESPIN Roma45 mentioned it was a gay reference and mghrn55 didn't understand why, just helping out
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 19:39
    @sands-al said
    @VESPIN Roma45 mentioned it was a gay reference and mghrn55 didn't understand why, just helping out
    It's not a gay reference ....
    Roma tried to make it one.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 21:401 edit
    @sands-al said
    m55 doesn't seem to see it that way Al. We have people from different countries and an expression can mean different things depending on where you live. I didn't think the holding hand thing was appropriate as I knew it would start problems which it did. Lets all get pass this and move on. We all have Championships we are working on trying to win, lets concentrate on that.

-VR
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 23:43
    @vespin said
    I loved Roma's post so much I had to put back up. We are still in first. 🙂 If you happen to pull a miracle, you will deserve a huge congratulations. Until then, looks like we get the cup this year. Roma put it best I think with his posts.

Come out it's 2022 n ...[text shortened]... p...now quickly pm your red thumb troops..like I actually care buy if it makes you feel better..😃😃😃😃
    We already know you missed the whole point.
    You didn't have to hammer it home.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 09:46
    @mghrn55 said
    WTF are you talking about ??
    Touching base a clear reference to sex ??? WTF ???

Hey, I'm not going to try to speculate where your mind sits.
    Never heard of reaching 1st or 2nd base after a date with a girl or boy what ever your preference unlike you I don't judge.
    3rd base is the dream.
    I will repeat worst excuse ever for clear homophobic references towards rusty and vespin.
    Holding hands ...you say that's what gets done in the workplace...aye right
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 09:51
    @mghrn55 said
    We already know you missed the whole point.
    You didn't have to hammer it home.
    "We" as in who exactly?
    No one missed what your meant in your post. Years ago that woukd be classed as childish banter.
    But luckily the world has evolved much more acceptance and tolerance towards all types of serial preferences.
    You have shown the whole site your true colours
    And they are not rainbow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree