1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 23:50
    @mghrn55
    The caliber of the competition he is paired against is not as strong as when he played for Metallica. That is an easy answer.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 23:56
    @very-rusty said
    Are you now the spokesperson for Metallica? 🙂
    -VR
    I am not "the" spokesman for the clan, I am "one of" the spokesmen for the clan.

I am fairly knowledgeable about the doings inside of RHP and many of the players.

I can always back up what I say as well, just in case someone says or thinks otherwise.

If my clan leader wants me to stop speaking on these pages, I would honor his request. He has earned that respect, just as I had earned it when I was running the clan. BTW, you really do seem to be fixated on whether I am running the clan or not. Perhaps I am in your head???? 😉
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 00:31
    @shortcircuit said
    @mghrn55
    The caliber of the competition he is paired against is not as strong as when he played for Metallica. That is an easy answer.
    Oops !!!
    Did I say that ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  4. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 02:05
    @shortcircuit said
    I am more that willing to make our discussion public that we have regarding one of your players in particular. I saved the dialogue in case your memory fails you (This is fairly common for you).

I am quite familiar with several of your players and what their capabilities are.

I find it ludicrous that you dismiss older ratings for your players, yet you wield them li ...[text shortened]... k and everyone is looking at you under a microscope, isn't it? We have been doing that for 15 years.
    Everyone knows you are liar. Don't hide it. Say it blubber head. I know every player and can tell you exactly why their rating is what is.

Your matches are such garbage, it's amazing you get mathes at all. When I had Bob and Legna, the two best players I ever had, they were not even 1800 in rating. And they played to win. They would not even resign a game to end a match.

Don't hold back. Then I can talk about how you cheat. So lets do it. I saw your facebook and what it contained. And it answers how you been winning all those years. It certainly was not your brains.

I think those fatty foods are getting to you.

You think I'm doing something wrong, bring it or shut your mouth.

My people played for eight years and not one player or me have ever crossed a line.

I know you can't say that. Fatty foods are common for you. I saw your picture.

I am proud of all my players. And myself.
  5. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 02:121 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    I have mostly stayed on the sidelines in any discussion on the player ratings.
    I got involved in July because someone started casting aspersions against Metallica once again.
    The fact that they started from a former member of our clan made me respond even more.

What is going this year is a healthy competition between 2 clans that are both doing well, and one is doing a l ...[text shortened]... e to accept challenges from a clan you are competing with.
    You do get the distinction, don't you ??
    Every player is playing higher in rating then they should be. Some of them are at 1500's and they are barely 1400 and it makes it hard for me but I try. I don't cheat like shorty would have you do. See if my guy is down in rating, say he is 1350 like texasnurse. that is due to volume of games. I pair her to a player of her ability. It can be from 1300 up to 1700 I pair her up to. It all depends on the opponent. But I will not match her with someone not as good as her.

You guys take high ability players and match them against low ability players.

We don't do that. Everything Rusty has said is spot on correct. He knows your clan better than anyone. And you have the balls to say he is wrong?
  6. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 02:20
    @shortcircuit

Since you are not that bright I'll help you. We are in first place. You are nowhere close.

The only clan that is crying like a little boy or little girl is you and M55. The more crying you guys do the more I laugh. You guys got crushed last year and will lose this year. You team is not the same team you had many years ago.

If every clan was upset with me I would hear it from them as I am friendly with them. Not the ones you have under your thumb.

Plus if I had done one thing wrong, Russ would have pulled me. He might take my posts down but that is it.

If you think this keeps me up at night, your fatty foods are doing more harm to your brain than I thought.

I have fun and enjoy this. Can you show me this microscope you are talking of?

I'd like to borrow it. lol lol There is not one leader I talk to that believes your ratings are fair, or that your team is fair.

You know where you can shove that scope right? Enjoy watching us win it this year. We beat you last year to. Next year I have already predicted you will go back to normal and nobody will beat you guys.

I wonder why that would be?
  7. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 02:53
    @shortcircuit
    Everyone just needs to go into their finished challenges starting with page 1. I saw a match against yorkshire that had not been picked up yet. It had stayed in your lineup to long. Shortcircuit's opponent was at 1300's and he was at 1600's. I know that player well and although he was better than 1300's, probably 1400, it's still 200 lower than shorty.

You guys will never win that argument on ratings. I once saw a 500 difference once the match was over.

You guys are great at it. I give you credit. We don't do that. If I tried to pair a member up in an unfair match, they would not play in it. Ask anyone you like in my clan. They are straight arrows.

People look for an edge. That is fine. I match up to ability. I go into "view games" and see how they did one on one and then see how they made out. This is the best way to see how they match up against each other. It gives history as well by doing this.

You go by ability. You guys don't. When I see the difference in ratings it makes all of us sick. We have to play a ton of matches to get points. We don't 20 point wins like you guys do.

We know how good your guys are. And what you are and have been doing.
  8. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 03:02
    @mghrn55 said
    I have mostly stayed on the sidelines in any discussion on the player ratings.
    I got involved in July because someone started casting aspersions against Metallica once again.
    The fact that they started from a former member of our clan made me respond even more.

What is going this year is a healthy competition between 2 clans that are both doing well, and one is doing a l ...[text shortened]... e to accept challenges from a clan you are competing with.
    You do get the distinction, don't you ??
    I could smell that turd from here. Hiding from a rating did you say? lol lol

Here is what is going on.
    You are losing by a lot.
    You lost last year by a ton.
    Your ratings are the worse in this clan system and most, not all, most leaders know it and don't like it. And many clans don't play you because of it.

Instead of crying with shorty, take the loss like a man and move on.

You guys will go back to winning next year when you fix your ratings even better.

And to argue with Rusty who's been on your team? I have never had a conversation with him about your team. He would feel like he would be betraying you guys. I have never asked as that would be an insult to him.

But what ever he is saying in here is spot on truth as he would know better than anyone having played there all those years.

Maybe if he says it enough, they will do something about you.

I'd feel better if we had ratings for just clan play.

And if I sound nuts, you guys sound like little boys crying because they got beat again. Or will get beat again I should say.
  9. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 03:08
    @shortcircuit said
    I am not "the" spokesman for the clan, I am "one of" the spokesmen for the clan.

I am fairly knowledgeable about the doings inside of RHP and many of the players.

I can always back up what I say as well, just in case someone says or thinks otherwise.

If my clan leader wants me to stop speaking on these pages, I would honor his request. He has earned that respect ...[text shortened]... ally do seem to be fixated on whether I am running the clan or not. Perhaps I am in your head???? 😉
    You back nothing. You are going to lose so you start trouble and pray to the God of fatty foods some one will listen to you. Problem is our team for the last eight years, have never crossed a line. We worked hard and got better every year, I made changes when I had to, and now we are in first.

You guys can't take it. I'd say be men about it but we all know what you guys are don't we "keyboard Warriors".

Rusty put it best and was spot on. He knows all of it better than anyone in here.
  10. Standard memberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 03:09
    @mghrn55 said
    Oops !!!
    Did I say that ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I'm sorry which clan is winning and which clan is down over 300 points? lol lol
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 03:52
    @vespin said
    Everyone knows you are liar. Don't hide it. Say it blubber head. I know every player and can tell you exactly why their rating is what is.

Your matches are such garbage, it's amazing you get mathes at all. When I had Bob and Legna, the two best players I ever had, they were not even 1800 in rating. And they played to win. They would not even resign a game to end a matc ...[text shortened]... Fatty foods are common for you. I saw your picture.

I am proud of all my players. And myself.
    You have babbled a lot of nonsense without providing anything factual to back it up.
    You used 5 posts to put out nothing intelligible.
    I may respond to some of your other threads.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 04:001 edit
    @vespin said
    Every player is playing higher in rating then they should be. Some of them are at 1500's and they are barely 1400 and it makes it hard for me but I try. I don't cheat like shorty would have you do. See if my guy is down in rating, say he is 1350 like texasnurse. that is due to volume of games. I pair her to a player of her ability. It can be from 1300 up to 1700 I pair her ...[text shortened]... spot on correct. He knows your clan better than anyone. And you have the balls to say he is wrong?
    Funny you should mention Texasnurse.
    Have you even read her profile ??
    She claims to have a uscf rating of over 1800. Texas women's champion in 2019, 2022.
    And she is good.
    I've played her 30 times in tournament games, 14W14L2D.
    She's kicked my rear end a few times.
    I've also played her a few times when she was under username Atlantean.
    She's been a solid opponent.
    And you are matching her with 1300 opponents ?? Good stuff !!
    If your are going to try and slap me around the forums, try not to fall on your face !! 😆
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 04:10
    @vespin said
    @shortcircuit

Since you are not that bright I'll help you. We are in first place. You are nowhere close.

The only clan that is crying like a little boy or little girl is you and M55. The more crying you guys do the more I laugh. You guys got crushed last year and will lose this year. You team is not the same team you had many years ago.

If every clan was upset wi ...[text shortened]... predicted you will go back to normal and nobody will beat you guys.

I wonder why that would be?
    Nobody at our end is crying. Winning the title, including 7 years straight, more than anyone else kind of helps when we lose the odd time.
    It is the likes of you, McTayto, Lemondrop, and Carrobie before his site ban, who constantly complained about our clan.
    And engaged in a culture of cheating for a couple of years.
    You did notice that I mentioned your name when I talked about the 2016 fiasco.
    You didn't respond to that, did you ??

But your long post is full of rants and insults and name calling.
    Seems that you are a bit off balance emotionally.
    You've been a bad loser. And probably a bad winner too.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 04:16
    @vespin said
    @shortcircuit
    Everyone just needs to go into their finished challenges starting with page 1. I saw a match against yorkshire that had not been picked up yet. It had stayed in your lineup to long. Shortcircuit's opponent was at 1300's and he was at 1600's. I know that player well and although he was better than 1300's, probably 1400, it's still 200 lower than shorty.
    ...[text shortened]... nt wins like you guys do.

We know how good your guys are. And what you are and have been doing.
    You do realize that challenge was made in mid-August.
    And at the time, the players had to be within 200 points of each other.
    btw, shortcircuit's opponent has been as high as 1624 in the last 5 years.

When you say you don't do that ....... please read my post on Texasnurse.
    And get back up and brush yourself off. And fall down again.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Nov '22 09:08
    @mghrn55 said
    Funny you should mention Texasnurse.
    Have you even read her profile ??
    She claims to have a uscf rating of over 1800. Texas women's champion in 2019, 2022.
    And she is good.
    I've played her 30 times in tournament games, 14W14L2D.
    She's kicked my rear end a few times.
    I've also played her a few times when she was under username Atlantean.
    She's been a solid opponent.
    ...[text shortened]... stuff !!
    If your are going to try and slap me around the forums, try not to fall on your face !! 😆
    Seriously
    You pick a player out who you know never posts and try to humiliate her. Without knowing any backgrounds facts like health etc.
    That's low even for you.
    A player who has made over one million moves and is playing nearly 700 games.
    A player who has actually lost more games than won for breaking bad.

That's your evidence?
    Just proves the fact a high rating does not equal high intelligence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree