Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 17:17
    @very-rusty said
    m55

DONK What Does Donk Mean?

In the strictest terms, the word "donk" is any 1971 to 1976 full-sized Chevy Caprice or Impala that has been subjected to a high-riser treatment with tall wheels (24 inchers would be considered the bare minimum), low-profile tires, and lots of ground clearance. Jun 14, 2021 🙂

Now the Slang means something else I will not post just plain RUDE!!!

-VR
    Are you DONK ?? Last time I checked, you weren't.
    However, if you persist, DONK Jr is available..... 😛
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Nov '22 18:002 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    If it is meant in the slang version as I assume, I'll probably just alert it and see what the Moderator thinks of your childishness. 🙂

If it is the real version and what it is meant to be, it would make no sense but that would be in line with your posting of late.

You do understand as a Clan Leader you should lead by example? Right now you are showing a poor example of a Clan Leader, ask your old Clan Leader if you don't take my word on it. 🙂

-VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 09:50
    @very-rusty said
    If it is meant in the slang version as I assume, I'll probably just alert it and see what the Moderator thinks of your childishness. 🙂

If it is the real version and what it is meant to be, it would make no sense but that would be in line with your posting of late.

You do understand as a Clan Leader you should lead by example? Right now you are showing a poor example of a Clan Leader, ask your old Clan Leader if you don't take my word on it. 🙂

-VR
    You think he's the leader?
    😃😃😃😃
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 13:173 edits
    @roma45 said
    You think he's the leader?
    😃😃😃😃
    Well he has the flag next to his name, but we know it is more for show. It is quite obvious a lot going on behind the scenes. 🙂

My opinion as long as shortcircuit is there he makes the big decisions. I am sure he was quick to tell m55 he made a big mistake, by taking me out of all the Pending Challenges which was actually the case. 🙂

After 13 years, one pretty much catches on to most of the stuff going on. 🙂 I have to admit I didn't notice the big gap in Clan Challenges until having that pointed out to me. I really didn't pay close attention just played my games I was given.

-VR
  6. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:212 edits
    @Very-Rusty the big gap in clan challenges has been a theme for many years i don't see how you only noticed that when you left
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So you admit you make a pseudo sexual reference previously.
    But you said you didn't the holding hands thing was work related.
    Caught again with BS.

You must hate the month of June
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '22 18:59
    @sands-al said
    @Very-Rusty the big gap in clan challenges has been a theme for many years i don't see how you only noticed that when you left
    As I said in my post I just played my game and always had many to play. So never paid much attention to who the opponents were and the difference in the rating with other players. Majority of mine seemed pretty even! 🙂

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 03:25
    @sands-al said
    ZING!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 13:581 edit
    @divegeester said
    ZING!
    So you getting loads of points to help your clan!!! 🙂 😛

At least you got rid of the whooshing noise, I wouldn't let the ZING noise go to far before getting that checked also. 🙂

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 14:001 edit
    @sands-al said
    Al,
    If you were to pay closer attention, you would have seen I didn't start about the (GAP), it was started by someone else in our clan, and sounded good to me. 🙂 Would that be ok with you?.....LOL... OH I should have asked before responding you talking about points separating clans, or ratings separating players in challenges? Perhaps be more specific in your questions?

-VR
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 17:30
    @very-rusty said
    Al,
    If you were to pay closer attention, you would have seen I didn't start about the (GAP), it was started by someone else in our clan, and sounded good to me. 🙂 Would that be ok with you?.....LOL... OH I should have asked before responding you talking about points separating clans, or ratings separating players in challenges? Perhaps be more specific in your questions?

-VR
    Ahem ........
    Page 1 on this thread.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 17:522 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    Ahem ........
    Page 1 on this thread.
    Ahem........
    Is he talking about the gap between 1rst and 2nd place or rating gap in the Challenges being made? Do you know for sure? 🙂 Much had been discussed in this thread what is on page1 is only a small part of it.

Anyway doesn't matter at this point in time. Do you think you are going to be able to pull ahead of us yet? 🙂

-VR
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 01:21
    @mghrn55 said
    I have a strong feeling you are a bubble belly with lots of fat and a balding head just like your leader. I keep telling you guys, all that fat affects your brains.

Probably why we beat you last year, and basically won the championship this year and will be crowned in a month.

Two years in a row we will have beaten you guys. I guess that is why you live in the past.

You guys are the strongest, the best, keyboard warriors on this site. Many don't sleep because you guys are so tough with those keys. LMAO 😛
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 01:25
    @very-rusty said
    Ahem........
    Is he talking about the gap between 1rst and 2nd place or rating gap in the Challenges being made? Do you know for sure? 🙂 Much had been discussed in this thread what is on page1 is only a small part of it.

Anyway doesn't matter at this point in time. Do you think you are going to be able to pull ahead of us yet? 🙂

-VR
    It's all over but their over eating and their crying when we get the crown. We should congratulate them on second place. Oh, they should get on a diet plan to. LMAO 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree