1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 00:07
    @mghrn55 said
    Nobody at our end is crying. Winning the title, including 7 years straight, more than anyone else kind of helps when we lose the odd time.
    It is the likes of you, McTayto, Lemondrop, and Carrobie before his site ban, who constantly complained about our clan.
    And engaged in a culture of cheating for a couple of years.
    You did notice that I mentioned your name when I tal ...[text shortened]... you are a bit off balance emotionally.
    You've been a bad loser. And probably a bad winner too.
    Great wasn't it. LMAO
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 00:13
    @mghrn55 said
    I have mostly stayed on the sidelines in any discussion on the player ratings.
    I got involved in July because someone started casting aspersions against Metallica once again.
    The fact that they started from a former member of our clan made me respond even more.

What is going this year is a healthy competition between 2 clans that are both doing well, and one is doing a l ...[text shortened]... e to accept challenges from a clan you are competing with.
    You do get the distinction, don't you ??
    This helped me sleep. Have no clue what it says. But thank you so much for the help. Talke about spewing garbage? And not making sense? That and one post from shorty have the record for the longest posts. You guys are better than over the counter sleeping products. I make sure to stay away from fatty foods. LMAO
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 00:15
    @roma45 said
    Wow 52 days till its 2023 for everyone
    Unless you're m55 then it's 2016 again.
    52 days and then the championship... Eight years of hard work finally being paid off.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 01:22
    @VESPIN
    Learn to read DONK

Then we will work on your ability to understand the words.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 04:59
    @vespin said
    This helped me sleep. Have no clue what it says. But thank you so much for the help. Talke about spewing garbage? And not making sense? That and one post from shorty have the record for the longest posts. You guys are better than over the counter sleeping products. I make sure to stay away from fatty foods. LMAO
    Admitting you are clueless is probably the best thing you've spewed so far.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 12:48
    @shortcircuit said
    @VESPIN
    Learn to read DONK

Then we will work on your ability to understand the words.
    Specifically, “donk” is the nickname for a customized 1971-76 Chevrolet Caprice or Impala. Many folks erroneously use it to describe any custom car with big wheels. To be clear, flashy wheels aren't required, but if you want a showstopper, they certainly help. No one is certain where the term came from. Mar 23, 2017.

Slang meaning is probably not the same. 😛

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 12:511 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Admitting you are clueless is probably the best thing you've spewed so far.
    m55, Providing you had a clue, I'd still be with Metallica instead of here. 🙂

Don't get me wrong here, I am very happy to be in a position that I am, and best of all we can't finish any worst than 2nd at this point. That would be 2nd 2 years in a row. What was it your finished last year? 4th wasn't it? 🙂 Not bad but, not 1rst or 2nd. 🙂

-VR
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 20:49
    @very-rusty said
    m55, Providing you had a clue, I'd still be with Metallica instead of here. 🙂

Don't get me wrong here, I am very happy to be in a position that I am, and best of all we can't finish any worst than 2nd at this point. That would be 2nd 2 years in a row. What was it your finished last year? 4th wasn't it? 🙂 Not bad but, not 1rst or 2nd. 🙂

-VR
    Not for you to worry.
    I had a clue. And you are not with us any more.
    Stop obsessing about where you may or may not be. You have a clan.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 21:572 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    Not for you to worry.
    I had a clue. And you are not with us any more.
    Stop obsessing about where you may or may not be. You have a clan.
    I Don't have a thing to worry about, also can do nothing about your mistakes!

Thank the good Lord I am not with you anymore, I am happy about it.

You are responsible for it as much as the gooster is, but you're not about to admit you were wrong in what you did removing me from all Pending Games are you? Because you were Paranoid I may be leaving, that wasn't a problem as you found out later as I finished all my games and won most of them too I might add.

I am possibly in the Best Clan on this internet site right now m55! 🙂 I think I won on that exchange. 🙂 In fact I know I won on that exchange big time!!! We know you finished 4th last year "Breaking Bad" 2nd!!! Enough said!

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 07:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 15:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Tears of a clown. You found your favorite video but it is in the wrong forum. 🙂 😛

I was hoping for a chess video but knew that couldn't be the case with you. 🙂

-VR
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 15:38
    @very-rusty said
    Tears of a clown.
    Judging by you alerting it, I’d say it has hit its target 😁
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 15:511 edit
    @divegeester said
    Judging by you alerting it, I’d say it has hit its target 😁
    This forum is for Clan business, your video has nothing to do with Clan business. You should spend more time on your moves instead of in here it would make you a better player maybe. You have higher rated players in your own clan who could help you with your game. I am trying to improve mine, suggest you do the same. 🙂

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 16:26
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 18:54
    @very-rusty said
    This forum is for Clan business, your video has nothing to do with Clan business. You should spend more time on your moves instead of in here it would make you a better player maybe. You have higher rated players in your own clan who could help you with your game. I am trying to improve mine, suggest you do the same. 🙂

-VR
    There hasn't been much in the way of clan business coming in here lately anyways.
    Aside from you trying to figure out which clan you'd like to be in these days.

I liked Divegeester's video submission.
    Lightened up my Sunday morning breakfast a bit.
    Was almost singing Donk Donk Donk along with the tune. 😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree