1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 08:32
    @vespin said
    I have a strong feeling you are a bubble belly with lots of fat and a balding head just like your leader.
    Gosh!
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 09:55
    @divegeester said
    Gosh!
    Dive I only say the silly things because when they go at me, its far more harsh and nasty. Not to mention they are going to lose and when they figured that out, being gracious never entered their minds.

99 percent of what I say is in response to what they start. Sometimes I do go off on my own.

Truth is it's all silly, starting with what I say. What they say is also silly. Grown men arguing in a chess forum? Chess is suppose to be like Golf, a gentlemans game.

I think we all forget that sometimes. I won't be posting much I am just doing all I can to make it to the finish line. It's not over until it's over.

Happy Holidays to you and your family. And your team and leaders to.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 06:091 edit
    @vespin said
    Dive I only say the silly things because when they go at me, its far more harsh and nasty. Not to mention they are going to lose and when they figured that out, being gracious never entered their minds.

99 percent of what I say is in response to what they start. Sometimes I do go off on my own.

Truth is it's all silly, starting with what I say. What they say is also ...[text shortened]... osting much I am just doing all I can to make it to the finish line. It's not over until it's over.
    I’m not in the slightest interested in your whining victimhood.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 06:09
    @vespin said
    Happy Holidays
    😖
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 07:40
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 13:53
    @divegeester said
    I’m not in the slightest interested in your whining victimhood.
    Appears to be the same interest you hold in your chess game. 🙂

-VR
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 20:01
    @very-rusty said
    Appears to be the same interest you hold in your chess game. 🙂

-VR
    To be honest I could care less about Dive or his opinion. What confuses me is nobody on this site likes him except his team. Even some of them I will bet don't like him either.

I never see any green thumbs or his leader running to back him up. He his horrible at chess, I mean really bad. So if he can't play chess, and nobody likes him why is he here? Seriously, he serves no purpose at all. Not even as a player, nothing.

I have a ton of friends and people I talk with. I'm running the best clan and have helped many people on this site.

He has no redeeming qualities that I can think of. Rusty, it's not that he has no interest in his games, he just doesn't know anything about chess.

He must have no life at all. And that I find sad.
  8. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    02 Dec '22 07:46
    how do you compare your chess ability to Dive's?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '22 14:471 edit
    @sands-al said
    Al,
    How do you compare your chess ability to Dive's?

His leader would not match him up with VESPIN in a Clan Challenge match. 🙂 That tells me he was afraid Dive would lose.

Try not to dodge the question if you can. 🙂

-VR
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Dec '22 22:57
    @sands-al said
    It's simple. I beat him almost every single game. Not including the games I resigned due to health, or just did not get back to, just include the games I played to the end, in those games he never beat me more then one or two when I hung a queen.

I will be happy to play him anytime. You to for that matter. I beat you two games to win a tournament. Did you try your best? It did not seem so. Those two games were fairly easy.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '22 08:061 edit
    @vespin said
    To be honest I could care less about Dive or his opinion.
    And yet you reply most of my posts and you bothered to write several paragraphs of simpering faux affectation.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '22 08:07
    @vespin said
    What confuses me is nobody on this site likes him except his team.
    You’re easily confused.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '22 08:08
    @vespin said
    Even some of them I will bet don't like him either.
    What makes you think that?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '22 08:11
    @vespin said
    It's simple. I beat him almost every single game.
    And what does that mean?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '22 08:12
    @vespin said
    To be honest I could care less about Dive or his opinion. What confuses me is nobody on this site likes him except his team. Even some of them I will bet don't like him either.

I never see any green thumbs or his leader running to back him up. He his horrible at chess, I mean really bad. So if he can't play chess, and nobody likes him why is he here? Seriously, he ser ...[text shortened]... s, he just doesn't know anything about chess.

He must have no life at all. And that I find sad.
    Gosh you really are triggered aren’t you Karen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree