1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 20:00
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Why do you think Donald Trump drafted a letter lying about the purpose of the Trump Tower meeting?
    FAKE NEWS!
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 20:13
    This will ultimately be Trump's defence.

I shouldn't be impeached because everyone in Washington is dirty.

hmmm
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 22:43
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    Still haven't figured it out, have you.

Much of his tweeting is for stirring up the crazies.
    Did you know in a phone call to Trudeau, talking about trade tariffs to Canadian steel and such, he said (I guess as a defense against the offensive tariffs against a friendly nation)
    that Canadians were responsible for the burning down of the white house in 1812.
    How can you live with such idiotic behavior from your buddy Trump? That is only one of a thousand such pieces of crap coming from the mouth of this narcissistic sociopath who never reads.

Did you see his interview about the letter from NK? He said it was an interesting letter, then 3 minutes later says he never looked at it.

Tell me again what it is you love about your buddy Trump?
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Did you know in a phone call to Trudeau, talking about trade tariffs to Canadian steel and such, he said (I guess as a defense against the offensive tariffs against a friendly nation)
    that Canadians were responsible for the burning down of the white house in 1812.
    How can you live with such idiotic behavior from your buddy Trump? That is only one of a th ...[text shortened]... s later says he never looked at it.

How can you live with such idiotic behavior from your buddy Trump?

Compared to what?
    The idiotic behavior I've seen here renders your question moot*

* The American "moot" indicates that something has no practical significance.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 23:53
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    How can you live with such idiotic behavior from your buddy Trump? That is only one of a th ...[text shortened]... s later says he never looked at it.

One thing I personally like about him is that he says what he thinks. And he doesn't try to present himself as something he's not. You seem to be impressed with 'actors' who feel no need to be straight with anyone if the truth doesn't serve their purpose.

You still haven't a clue as to why he was e!ected president. Before the election I laid out several reasons why I believed he would be elected, but I wasn't kidding myself... because I know how some of you think. Or don't think, which is closer to the truth.
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 00:02
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    In case you're incapable of paying attention, I didn't single anyone out here, nor was I taking part in these forums at the time. I saw it on tv, heard it on the radio, and social media was infested with it. Don't trust me? Fine, call me a liar. But don't disingenuously ask for a list of names.
    Your taking away one of KN's best tricks!
  7. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 03:39
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Your taking away one of KN's best tricks!
    You're, darn it. This autocucumber on my cell phone drives me crazy.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 06:33
    One thing I personally like about him is that he says what he thinks. And he doesn't try to present himself as something he's not. You seem to be impressed with 'actors' who feel no need to be straight with anyone if the truth doesn't serve their purpose.

You still haven't a clue as to why he was e!ected president. Before the election I laid out sever ...[text shortened]... ng myself... because I know how some of you think. Or don't think, which is closer to the truth.
    Such an honest fella, Trump. Always straight with people.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:31

You still haven't a clue as to why he was e!ected president. Before the election I laid out sever ...[text shortened]... ng myself... because I know how some of you think. Or don't think, which is closer to the truth.
    I'm not sure where to start with this. Your first sentence praises him for what is basically a vulnerability. He doesn't clearly and honestly state his beliefs, he just says whatever he has just thought in an unguarded fashion. The two things are not the same, and the latter does not constitute honesty.

Your second and third sentences are breathtaking. He is a compulsive liar. He invented a claim about "no go areas" for the British police shortly after his election as part of an Islamophobic rant which he seems to have made up on the spot. In the process irritating the **** out of the Conservative government, who one would expect to be natural allies of a Republican administration. The most charitable interpretation of your post possible is that you are hopelessly naïve.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 13:43
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    I'm not sure where to start with this. Your first sentence praises him for what is basically a vulnerability. He doesn't clearly and honestly state his beliefs, he just says whatever he has just thought in an unguarded fashion. The two things are not the same, and the latter does not constitute honesty.

Your second and third sentences are breathta ...[text shortened]... ion. The most charitable interpretation of your post possible is that you are hopelessly naïve.
    The most charitable interpretation of your post possible is that you are hopelessly naïve.

This (your last statement) is key to understanding why he will succeed. Trump haters keep themselves busy focused on trivial matters, hoping they can unnerve him into making mistakes or quiting altogether. This tactic has worked (and is still working) to get people to quit and drive them away. But this hasn't been working with Trump. So they will adjust their strategy by doing what? Doing more of the same?

The definition of insanity is...
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 13:45
    [b]The most charitable interpretation of your post possible is that you are hopelessly naïve.

This (your last statement) is key to understanding why he will succeed. Trump haters keep themselves busy focused on trivial matters, hoping they can unnerve him into making mistakes or quiting altogether. This tactic has worked (and is still working) to ...[text shortened]... just their strategy by doing what? Doing more of the same?

The definition of insanity is...[/b]
    Succeed in what exactly?
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 14:00
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Succeed in what exactly?
    You're proving my point. If you don't know, and can't see what he's already accomplished, then you have obviously been keeping your mind busy with other matters.
    I don't focus on his hair or the funny way he talks. I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just saying I don't.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 15:59
    You're proving my point. If you don't know, and can't see what he's already accomplished, then you have obviously been keeping your mind busy with other matters.
    I don't focus on his hair or the funny way he talks. I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just saying I don't.
    In your estimation, what has Donald Trump accomplished during his presidency so far?
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    In your estimation, what has Donald Trump accomplished during his presidency so far?
    Did FMF retire and promote you to Grand Inquisitor?

Thread 177147
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 16:27
    Did FMF retire and promote you to Grand Inquisitor?

Thread 177147
    Keep dodging, no one noticed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree