1. S. Korea
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 21:33
    Wow, this happened right around the time I had gone a lot more inactive than before, what big news.

While it makes the forum a more pleasant place... one can say that we are losing something with this. Something ... good? Not so much. But something very interesting, and because it was interesting there is some goodness mixed in with there.

It's also interesting to think that it's basically impossible for her to come back under some sock account, right?

She has the most distinctive posting policy perhaps of anyone that I have ever seen before.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 22:19
    @kevcvs57 said
    No, like you she had a tendency to derail and disrupt threads if she didn’t like how they were going, or just to soothe a troubled and trampled on ego.
    No one was, or is, fixated on her other than you. I believe that’s because you saw a fellow traveller in her persona. Something else you might want to have a look at.
    Clearly you also think it’s ok for someone to derail every thread concerning things they do not want discussed. Clearly the mods think otherwise.
    No, you didn't like her correcting you when you were wrong. You are a pathological liar and I'll bet she pointed it out in a blunt way. She bruised your ego so you wanted to get her banned for exposing you for who you are.....a liar who cannot accept facts.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 23:081 edit
    @metal-brain said
    No, you didn't like her correcting you when you were wrong. You are a pathological liar and I'll bet she pointed it out in a blunt way. She bruised your ego so you wanted to get her banned for exposing you for who you are.....a liar who cannot accept facts.
    Here we go again the little girly boy and his thumb sucking conspiracy theories about the big bad world that’s out to get him.
    She was a classic troll type figure much like yourself and that’s why your lashing out and thrashing around for some grandiose banning cabal. Life is much more mundane than that you trembling halfwit.
    I’d bet the mods finally got sick of asking her to modify her posting style and content.
    What’s really worrying you is that now she’s gone your constant fake news trolling of this site is sticking out like a sore thumb.
    Look out Ivan you could be next πŸ‘€
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 23:38
    @shallow-blue said
    Name names or stop Nostradamising.
    It's me. It's totally me.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 03:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    Here we go again the little girly boy and his thumb sucking conspiracy theories about the big bad world that’s out to get him.
    She was a classic troll type figure much like yourself and that’s why your lashing out and thrashing around for some grandiose banning cabal. Life is much more mundane than that you trembling halfwit.
    I’d bet the mods finally got sick of asking he ...[text shortened]... ake news trolling of this site is sticking out like a sore thumb.
    Look out Ivan you could be next πŸ‘€
    What conspiracy theories are you talking about?
    Most of my threads are regarding factual information and are not conspiracy theories at all. You just think they are because you don't want to believe facts.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 04:04
    @metal-brain said
    What conspiracy theories are you talking about?
    Most of my threads are regarding factual information and are not conspiracy theories at all. You just think they are because you don't want to believe facts.
    🚧🚨Moronity of Gop alert!!!🚨🚧

Damn, you’re thicker than πŸ’©, as paranoid and scared as πŸ… in a field full of baby πŸ‘ and have the self-knowledge of a blind and senile old πŸ¦ƒ.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 04:29
    @shavixmir said

Damn, you’re thicker than πŸ’©, as paranoid and scared as πŸ… in a field full of baby πŸ‘ and have the self-knowledge of a blind and senile old πŸ¦ƒ.
    While I do not agree with this message, I laud your use of emojis.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 06:24
    @metal-brain said
    Oh, the irony.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 12:20
    @shavixmir said

But you cannot prove it, so you troll ad hominem attacks as usual.
    You are not here to debate, so ask Russ about the troll forum.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:13
    @Metal-Brain
    So prove to me you are an actual human and not a Russian computer generated avatar.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:15
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So prove to me you are an actual human and not a Russian computer generated avatar.
    Stop being a paranoid idiot!
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:16
    @Metal-Brain
    Now you are coming slowly to an understanding of your OWN personality.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Now you are coming slowly to an understanding of your OWN personality.
    Are the Russians out to get you?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:34
    @Metal-Brain
    Well they are CERTAINLY not out to get YOU since you spout the Putin line at every turn.

You think Russia is so benign they wish the US well.

THAT ALONE tells me you are a Russian asset.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:39
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Well they are CERTAINLY not out to get YOU since you spout the Putin line at every turn.

You think Russia is so benign they wish the US well.

THAT ALONE tells me you are a Russian asset.
    I do use Linux operating system.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree