1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 May '21 12:02
    In case you’ve not noticed, the Israeli - Palestinian conflict has taken a wee turn for the worse.

Israeli police charging the Al-Aqsa Mosque firing rubber bullets and tear gas in the building itself... during ramadan...

Hamas firing rockets.

Israel bombing Gaza.

And gangs of Jews and Arab-Israelis attacking people on the streets of Israeli cities. This one is actally quite new.

Once again children are dying, the US keeps supporting Israel’s right to defend itself, and once again proportional and acceptable retaliation are not to be spoken of.

Generation after generation are growing up in hatred. And nobody seems to be able to change course. Everyone just keeps watching as matters unfold.

Watching and doing nothing never ends well. And neither will this.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 May '21 12:47
    Didn't take Biden long to wreck all the good that Trump did to bring peace to the region.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '21 12:54
    @shavixmir said
    In case you’ve not noticed, the Israeli - Palestinian conflict has taken a wee turn for the worse.

Israeli police charging the Al-Aqsa Mosque firing rubber bullets and tear gas in the building itself... during ramadan...

Hamas firing rockets.

Israel bombing Gaza.

And gangs of Jews and Arab-Israelis attacking people on the streets of Israeli cities. This one is a ...[text shortened]... ps watching as matters unfold.

Watching and doing nothing never ends well. And neither will this.
    You left out a couple relevant facts. This tension has been on-going since the start of Ramadhan about a month ago. The Muslims apparently think that this Holy month excuses them from following Covid rules and guidelines regarding segregating, social distancing etc etc. So the initial tension with the Israeli police is their fault.

Next, Hamas issued an ultimatum [big deal], that if the police did not stop "harassing' worshippers in Al-Aqsa, they will start firing rockets into Israel civilian settlements. They did, so again they started it.

They want to meet God. So I say .. "Go Israel . .. arrange the meeting"
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:18
    @rajk999 said
    You left out a couple relevant facts. This tension has been on-going since the start of Ramadhan about a month ago. The Muslims apparently think that this Holy month excuses them from following Covid rules and guidelines regarding segregating, social distancing etc etc. So the initial tension with the Israeli police is their fault.

Next, Hamas issued an ultimatum [big de ...[text shortened]... ain they started it.

They want to meet God. So I say .. "Go Israel . .. arrange the meeting"
    In your lust to justify the killing of Palestinian civilians, you ignore the cause of the present clashes - Israel's plan to evict Palestinians from areas of East Jerusalem. https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-religion-2ba6f064df3964ceafb6e2ff02303d41
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:27
    @no1marauder said
    In your lust to justify the killing of Palestinian civilians, you ignore the cause of the present clashes - Israel's plan to evict Palestinians from areas of East Jerusalem. https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-religion-2ba6f064df3964ceafb6e2ff02303d41
    Hamas and the Palestinians want to commit suicide. That cause you mentioned about land acquisition, is not justification for firing over 1000 rockets into Israel., neither is it a justifiable response to police attempting the get worshippers in Al-Aqsa to conform to Covid guidelines. Hamas is reckless, the Palestinians are foolish and suicidal, and grasp at any attempt to start hostilities. This issue is clearly their doing. Stop the lying and propaganda.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:47
    @dood111 said
    Didn't take Biden long to wreck all the good that Trump did to bring peace to the region.
    Hahaha
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:55
    @Rajk999 - said
    Hamas is reckless, the Palestinians are foolish and suicidal, and grasp at any attempt to start hostilities. This issue is clearly their doing. Stop the lying and propaganda. - emphasis added.

Oh, I see.

So it wasn't Israel that started it when they threw people out of their own homes and stole them.

Roger that, good buddy. 🙁
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:53
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Rajk999 - said
    Hamas is reckless, the Palestinians are foolish and suicidal, and grasp at any attempt to start hostilities. This issue is clearly their doing. Stop the lying and propaganda. - emphasis added.

Oh, I see.

So it wasn't Israel that started it when they threw people out of their own homes and stole them.

Roger that, good buddy. 🙁
    Well, Hamas said that these rockets were in response to Israel police enforcing Covid guidelines during Ramadhan, and that if they dont stop harassing worshippers at Al-Aqsa, then they will fire at Israeli settlements. It has nothing to with any other issue. That was the threat. Israel responded. Its a simple matter.

Im dealing with the facts of the matter. You are free of course to add your impressions and opinions, which Im happy to read.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:09
    @rajk999 said
    Well, Hamas said that these rockets were in response to Israel police enforcing Covid guidelines during Ramadhan, and that if they dont stop harassing worshippers at Al-Aqsa, then they will fire at Israeli settlements. It has nothing to with any other issue. That was the threat. Israel responded. Its a simple matter.

Im dealing with the facts of the matter. You are free of course to add your impressions and opinions, which Im happy to read.
    when did you turn into this troll? i seem to remember you differently?

what's your goal? make earl look reasonable by comparison?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:11
    @rajk999 said

Well that’s a lie from start to finish. It definitely started when the IDF started evicting Palestinians from homes that they’ve lived in for generations to make way for Jewish settlers. You may not have noticed but it’s been going on for years in contravention of UN resolutions.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:131 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well that’s a lie from start to finish. It definitely started when the IDF started evicting Palestinians from homes that they’ve lived in for generations to make way for Jewish settlers. You may not have noticed but it’s been going on for years in contravention of UN resolutions.
    Biden cares not about Israel. Trump did (does). Which side do you fall on?
    And Did he say yesterday at a press conference that he “can’t take many questions”.? And then, he said something like oh I might get in trouble if I answer that one. How can a President of the United States get in trouble since he is the top of the ladder? Gives me the creeps
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:23
    @rajk999 said

The Muslims trapped in Israel will never be full Israeli citizens, so they want their autonomy and the right to decide
    on such issues as how they can celebrate Ramadhan in their own mosque.
    The Israeli PIGS don't see it that way. They still think that the occupied lands belong to them and
    the Muslims are their stockade animals to do with as they wish.

How's that working?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:27
    Just think,,,

if the UN actually enforced their orders for Israel to leave the occupied lands, a lot of these skirmishes would go away.

The UN??? It's owned by the US which is owned by Israel. Hmmm
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:40
    @zahlanzi said
    when did you turn into this troll? i seem to remember you differently?

what's your goal? make earl look reasonable by comparison?
    People use the word troll so loosely I really dont know what you speaking about. Im expressing an opinion on the facts as presented by Hamas during Ramadhan. They think they should not have to adhere to Covid guidelines while attending worship after sunset. This is the problem. The police harassed them. Therefore Hamas fired rockets into Jewish settlements.

Any right-thinking person can see that this is a petty reason to fire rockets at Israel, knowing that the response will be more deadly than their attack. So people here are trying to add some unrelated matter hoping to justify Hamas foolishness.

I am different. I support no side. The Jews have committed many offences and they need to treat the Palestinians more fairly particularly regain the granting of land deeds for property that is rightly theirs in and around Jerusalem. The Jews are trying to keep out Palestinians from Jerusalem so that the majority of people in this area will be Jews. Firing rockets into Israel achieves nothing.

In this matter the Palestinians and Hamas is wrong and reckless.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The Muslims trapped in Israel will never be full Israeli citizens, so they want their autonomy and the right to decide
    on such issues as how they can celebrate Ramadhan in their own mosque.
    The Israeli PIGS don't see it that way. They still think that the occupied lands belong to them and
    the Muslims are their stockade animals to do with as they wish.

How's that working?
    Trapped ? Pigs in charge of the stockade animals? Its working well for the Jews. Israel is one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Maybe if the Muslims were more progressive and less suicidal they would spend less on rockets and more of providing jobs for their people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree