1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:322 edits
    @rajk999 said
    I notice that now you are ignoring YOUR CALL for people to enforce OBEYING THE LAW. Why dont you admit that it is the Palestinians that ignored the British and the UN. They started the hostilities and tried to wipe out the Jews in 1948. The Jews were fine with the original partition. The Palestinians wanted ALL.
    exactly, rajk, OBEY THRE LAW. Israel should let the expelled Palestinians back home AND end the ILLEGAL occupation

First things first and "Jews" were the first to violate major international laws and are still getting away with it.

Palestinians and supporters are striking back in defense, the way the brave Kuwati freedom fighters fought Iraq, to no evail
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:41
    @Rajk999 - said The Palestinians lost then,

so did Kuwait. Want to keep going back there?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:47
    @rajk999 said
    Well if you take that view then there was no law. So its like the wild wild west. If there is no law then there are no crimes. Land is up for grabs. The Palestinians lost then, and have lost all battles for the last 70 years. So we agree.
    I never said that and that is certainly not a position I would adopt.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 May '21 19:28
    Apparently buildings holding news agencies that report facts Israel doesn't like are legitimate targets of war. https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-business-israel-palestinian-conflict-f595d0ea0a7e21a4e4974ae55e00024d

"The world will know less about what is happening in Gaza because of what happened today."

Sounds like the Plan.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '21 19:49
    @rajk999 said
    Both sides practiced guerilla warfare and terrorism. BOTH. Not getting involved with that. This is a simple point Im making in response to EoT's argument about the Jews OBEYING THE LAW, and UN guidelines now. There came a time in 1947 when after decades of civil unrest the ruling power, the British, together with UN formulated a 3 state plan. The Jews accepted, and the Pales ...[text shortened]... to OBEY THE LAW.

Stick with the facts, or provide your opinions. Just understand the difference.
    They did not start the war.
    The Stern gang, etc. were busy from 1940.
    And many Jewish paramilitary groups were already active in the 30’s.

Ben Gurion was creating the basis for the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians as Jews were being ethically cleansed in Europe.

Read some Ilian Pappe.

The Palestinian revolt, etc. was anti-British; against the selling off of their land to the Jewish immigrants. Basically... ethnic cleansing.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 22:58
    @no1marauder said
    Apparently buildings holding news agencies that report facts Israel doesn't like are legitimate targets of war. https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-business-israel-palestinian-conflict-f595d0ea0a7e21a4e4974ae55e00024d

"The world will know less about what is happening in Gaza because of what happened today."

Sounds like the Plan.
    oh, shoot, yea. but AP still got the word out. Don't know about al Jazeera
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 May '21 23:12
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Hamas fired the rockets, no doubt.

Before that, who was firing tear gas and rubber bullets INSIDE a muslim mosque, for godssake.

The Israelis have no right ruling over the palestinians there, that is the point.
    Israelis have a right to rule over anyone in their country
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 May '21 23:18
    @shavixmir said
    In case you’ve not noticed, the Israeli - Palestinian conflict has taken a wee turn for the worse.

Israeli police charging the Al-Aqsa Mosque firing rubber bullets and tear gas in the building itself... during ramadan...

Hamas firing rockets.

Israel bombing Gaza.

And gangs of Jews and Arab-Israelis attacking people on the streets of Israeli cities. This one is a ...[text shortened]... ps watching as matters unfold.

Watching and doing nothing never ends well. And neither will this.

Agreed - This is what happens when more than one group claim the same piece of dirt as their God given land.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '21 23:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '21 23:341 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '21 00:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Israelis have a right to rule over anyone in their country
    you miss the point. It's NOT all Israel's country. They are in an ILLEGAL occupation,
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '21 00:27
    @mchill said

Agreed - This is what happens when more than one group claim the same piece of dirt as their God given land.
    Mchill, are you old enough to remember Yasser Arafat's "What's in a name?" speech?

The Palestinians don't care as much what the name of the land is, they first want their homes and personal land back.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 May '21 01:30
    @earl-of-trumps said
    you miss the point. It's NOT all Israel's country. They are in an ILLEGAL occupation,
    no, they are not. Tell me, where is this country of palestine you speak of?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 May '21 02:011 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no, they are not. Tell me, where is this country of palestine you speak of?
    Not even the government of Israel claims that the West Bank or Gaza are part of their country's territory. IF they did, they'd have to grant Palestinians full citizen rights, including the right to vote, or stop pretending they are a "democracy".
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 May '21 03:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Well, they weren’t actually granted as much of the land in ‘48 as they’ve taken... and still take...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree