My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 21

@averagejoe1 said
Biden cares not about Israel. Trump did (does). Which side do you fall on?
And Did he say yesterday at a press conference that he “can’t take many questions”.? And then, he said something like oh I might get in trouble if I answer that one. How can a President of the United States get in trouble since he is the top of the ladder? Gives me the creeps
Trump cared about a section of the Israeli population that is cared about by his evangelical base.
What Israel and the Palestinians both need in the White House is an honest broker not an opportunistic 4yr cycle politician.
It doesn’t look as though Biden fills that criteria either to be fair.
It should be a case of Israel definitely has a right to exist, now what can Israel and the west do for the Palestinian victims of that reality.

Moves
13 May 21

@dood111 said
Didn't take Biden long to wreck all the good that Trump did to bring peace to the region.
What did Biden do?

Moves
13 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Just think,,,

if the UN actually enforced their orders for Israel to leave the occupied lands, a lot of these skirmishes would go away.

The UN??? It's owned by the US which is owned by Israel. Hmmm
so Israel should allow terrorist to live on their border? If the palestinians want to exist they shouldnt allow hamas to attack from their homes.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
so Israel should allow terrorist to live on their border? If the palestinians want to exist they shouldnt allow hamas to attack from their homes.
Exactly. Hamas is a bunch of cowards.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
But the Israelis are attacking from Israel where would you like Hamas to attack from, Outer Mongolia?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Trump cared about a section of the Israeli population that is cared about by his evangelical base.
What Israel and the Palestinians both need in the White House is an honest broker not an opportunistic 4yr cycle politician.
It doesn’t look as though Biden fills that criteria either to be fair.
It should be a case of Israel definitely has a right to exist, now what can Israel and the west do for the Palestinian victims of that reality.
Two men in love with the same woman. There is no solution. The end is death or forced submission.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
But the Israelis are attacking from Israel where would you like Hamas to attack from, Outer Mongolia?
Im sure you are aware that Hamas positions their guns and rocket launchers in residential buildings which make it harder to take out without heavy civilian deaths.

Moves
13 May 21

@divegeester said
What did Biden do?
started money flowing to iran

Moves
13 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
I dont expect hamas to attack from anywhere...this attack was unprovoked. The attack is solely because they have money again thanks to iran and biden

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 21
1 edit

@dood111 said
Didn't take Biden long to wreck all the good that Trump did to bring peace to the region.
You've got to be kidding.

Because moving the embassy to Jerusalem was soooo helpful, right?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
Israel is a terrorist state.
They ethnically cleanse, they are racist, they kill children and they attempt to cancel any information which doesn’t suit their own agenda.

Charming.

Moves
13 May 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
You've got to be kidding.

Because moving the embassy to Jerusalem was soooo helpful, right?
yes it was good...several nations were signing peace agreements...biden shot that to hell when he started giving iran money to fund terrorist attacks again

Moves
13 May 21

@shavixmir said
Israel is a terrorist state.
They ethnically cleanse, they are racist, they kill children and they attempt to cancel any information which doesn’t suit their own agenda.

Charming.
who shot off the first missile?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 May 21

@kevcvs57 -said
It should be a case of Israel definitely has a right to exist, now what can Israel and
the west do for the Palestinian victims of that reality.

Kev, all my adult life I have been listening to this Shyyte about how "Israel has the right to exist...." often spoken
by a leader of Israel that has no concern whatsoever if Palestine has the right to exist,
a Palestine that Israel was committing genocide on. What a bunch of jokers. How can anyone take them seriously.

I remember '67 fairly well. I remember too, in 1968 the Jews in America - the LAND OF FREE SPEECH,
lobbied congress to force map makers to take mandated Palestine off maps made by American cartographers.
And our congress SOLD AMERICA OUT and passed the law. It's called continuing propaganda, Kev.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 May 21

@rajk999 said
Im sure you are aware that Hamas positions their guns and rocket launchers in residential buildings which make it harder to take out without heavy civilian deaths.
I heard some of the missiles came in from Lebanon today.