My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@kevcvs57 -said
It should be a case of Israel definitely has a right to exist, now what can Israel and
the west do for the Palestinian victims of that reality.

Kev, all my adult life I have been listening to this Shyyte about how "Israel has the right to exist...." often spoken
by a leader of Israel that has no concern whatsoever if Palestine has the rig ...[text shortened]... hers.
And our congress SOLD AMERICA OUT and passed the law. It's called continuing propaganda, Kev.
The both have a right to exist, in peace. If we go back to 1948, when the British basically threw up their hands in despair with the violence and left, do you know who owned most of the land in the Levant area? Been trying to Google it but there is too much info to sift through.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
I heard some of the missiles came in from Lebanon today.
Not good. It is going to escalate.

m

Moves
13 May 21

@dood111 said
Didn't take Biden long to wreck all the good that Trump did to bring peace to the region.
There is talk that the fuse to the current escalation in violence was lit by the Abraham Accords that the Trump administration put in place.
Well done, Jared Kushner.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 May 21
2 edits

@rajk999 said
The both have a right to exist, in peace. If we go back to 1948, when the British basically threw up their hands in despair with the violence and left, do you know who owned most of the land in the Levant area? Been trying to Google it but there is too much info to sift through.
Well 1948 was right in the middle of the Arab-Israeli war, actually, before any land was named Israel.
The Brits gave up the mandate in May 1948, because of too much violence, which they were often the victim
of Jewish terrorism in prior years. The worst terrorist attack the Brits suffered was the blowing up of
the King David Hotel, which was the British administrative headquarters. 91 people killed, mostly consulate workers.
The attack was led by former PM, Menachem Begin, with help from three terrorist groups, Irgun, Haganah, and Lehi.

Anyway, when the smoke cleared, Israel had owned/captured about half the land, and after the partition,
they had about 51% of the land and the Palestinians got the 49%. (roughly).

700,000 Palestinians displaced. Really sad. they had no place to live. The UN gave those Palestinian refugees
the "Right of Return" and the Zionist Jews ( now Israeli's ) refused their reentry even to this day.

Hope that helps

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
14 May 21

@averagejoe1 said
Biden cares not about Israel. Trump did (does). Which side do you fall on?
And Did he say yesterday at a press conference that he “can’t take many questions”.? And then, he said something like oh I might get in trouble if I answer that one. How can a President of the United States get in trouble since he is the top of the ladder? Gives me the creeps
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/neal-katyal-trump-serious-trouble_n_60656247c5b62705c6623691

Moves
14 May 21
2 edits

@mghrn55 said
There is talk that the fuse to the current escalation in violence was lit by the Abraham Accords that the Trump administration put in place.
Well done, Jared Kushner.
https://twitter.com/memrireports/status/1392375858023763970?s=21

In addition, he added, Gaza terrorists are trained by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Iranian funds are used to purchase weapons to be used in Gaza and Lebanon.

your boy biden owns this one

Moves
14 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Well 1948 was right in the middle of the Arab-Israeli war, actually, before any land was named Israel.
The Brits gave up the mandate in May 1948, because of too much violence, which they were often the victim
of Jewish terrorism in prior years. The worst terrorist attack the Brits suffered was the blowing up of
the King David Hotel, which was the British administra ...[text shortened]... " and the Zionist Jews ( now Israeli's ) refused their reentry even to this day.

Hope that helps
BS

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@rajk999 said
Two men in love with the same woman. There is no solution. The end is death or forced submission.
Then the Israelis had better get used to living within dashing distance of a bomb shelter for eternity, not much of a future but hey if your going to squat in another mans house 🤷🏻‍♂️

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@rajk999 said
Im sure you are aware that Hamas positions their guns and rocket launchers in residential buildings which make it harder to take out without heavy civilian deaths.
I’m sure you are aware that’s a lie constantly repeated by the ultra right wing Israeli government as an excuse to indiscriminately kill women and children.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
I’m sure you are aware that’s a lie constantly repeated by the ultra right wing Israeli government as an excuse to indiscriminately kill women and children.
This is an old well documented practice by Hamas and if you call that a lie then you are not a reliable source of information. You are the liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Then the Israelis had better get used to living within dashing distance of a bomb shelter for eternity, not much of a future but hey if your going to squat in another mans house 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think the Jews are doing just fine, compared to the rest of the Arab world all around them. The Jews have a very high standard of living, they are productive, hard working, and live in relative safety. They dont live fear of Hamas. So you are sadly mistaken. You might curse them but God has blessed them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
the King David Hotel, which was the British administra ...[text shortened]... " and the Zionist Jews ( now Israeli's ) refused their reentry even to this day.

Hope that helps
Yes, thanks. This piece of information is what im after :
Anyway, when the smoke cleared, Israel had owned/captured about half the land, and after the partition, they had about 51% of the land and the Palestinians got the 49%. (roughly)..
Do you have some confirmation that this is correct?

Certainly the Jews are wrong on the right of return issue and the international community can take blame for nor forcing them to comply.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 May 21

@rajk999 said
I think the Jews are doing just fine, compared to the rest of the Arab world all around them. The Jews have a very high standard of living, they are productive, hard working, and live in relative safety. They dont live fear of Hamas. So you are sadly mistaken. You might curse them but God has blessed them.
Oh they’re far from blessed.

Their whole society is ripping itself in two. Just see how long each parliament lasts. They can’t work together.
On one hand there’s a large secular group and on the other, large, fanatically extreme religious groups.
If it wasn’t for the Arab threat, they’d be knifing each on every street corner.

What do you think their treatment of the Palestinians is doing to their conscience?
Deep down they know that they’re the living proof that history judges harshly.
That as they once were the victims of persecutive regimes, they are now the persecuters. That does not sit well with many.

Nor are many in Israel blind to the vicious circle of hate being installed upon each succesful generation of Palestinians. And each generation of people outside Israel judge them ever more harshly. For the next generation WW2 and the Nazis will seem like an historical oddity, far removed from their lives as they live them... and Israel’s behaviour becomes ever more removed from historical context.

It never was going to end well.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@rajk999 said
This is an old well documented practice by Hamas and if you call that a lie then you are not a reliable source of information. You are the liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/
No it’s not, it’s an old well practiced lie told on behalf of the Israeli lobby. If you throw a rock into a fish bowl full of fish your gonna hit some fish, the other fish are not using them as marine shields.
I heard one pro Israeli commentator blame Hamas for not building houses with bomb shelters in Gaza, as if they had the resources for that or as if Israel wouldn’t move in and demolish them if they did.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@rajk999 said
Well make your mind up, either the rockets from Gaza are a big enough threat to justify the Israeli reaction of 20 or 30 dead Palestinians for every Israeli or they are not.
I would not want to spend my life googling where the nearest bomb shelter just so Netanyahu can stay out of jail.