1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 00:261 edit
    @whodey said
    I tried to warn you about being an apologist for someone as blatantly dishonest and corrupt as Hillary.

I also tried to warn you about being an apologist for Obamacare, now even the Left says its bad since they want a Single payer.

You made your bed, now lie in it dolt.
    This post is just another example of the consistent falsehoods that you repeat on this board. It would violate my guidelines to respond further to these childish attacks but we both know your characterization of my posts regarding HRC is a deliberate lie.

Unless you have something germane to add to the topic of the thread and post it in a non-insulting manner, I consider the subject here closed.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 02:00
    @no1marauder said
    This post is just another example of the consistent falsehoods that you repeat on this board. It would violate my guidelines to respond further to these childish attacks but we both know your characterization of my posts regarding HRC is a deliberate lie.

Unless you have something germane to add to the topic of the thread and post it in a non-insulting manner, I consider the subject here closed.
    Please don't close any subject about the nefarious Hillary Clinton!. Have y'all read about all the stuff that she has done in her life? I think there is a murder somewhere in there. Please entertain us with pros and cons. Why, I could become a liberal if you snow me about this most special wife and mother.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 02:191 edit
    @whodey said
    From one cherry picker to another, eh?

Of course, only you should be believed.

You know, people who sold us Obamacare as not being a lie and then turning round and declaring Hillary told the truth.

Thanks for that.
    Ignoring your "whataboutism", the other reason I find you ignorant beyond belief is your inability to understand that you can reduce abortion in this country almost overnight simply by ensuring unrestricted access to contraceptives for every single female of childbearing age.

That you ignore this shows that you're either the most unreasonable person on the planet, or that you are a hypocrite who talks the talk without bothering to walk the walk, and most probably both.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 02:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Please don't close any subject about the nefarious Hillary Clinton!. Have y'all read about all the stuff that she has done in her life? I think there is a murder somewhere in there. Please entertain us with pros and cons. Why, I could become a liberal if you snow me about this most special wife and mother.
    Sssssshhhhhhh, the adults are talking.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 02:43
    @suzianne said
    Sssssshhhhhhh, the adults are talking.
    Shhhhh indeed
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 02:441 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Ask somebody else; I didn't support HRC and have never voted for her for anything (and she was a two term Senator in my State).

I did ask for evidence of perjury in her statements regarding the e-mail nonsense; whodey and other right wingers miserably failed to show any and his apparent anger at this failure causes him to constantly lie and claim I was an HRC supporter. Like the vast majority of legal professionals who have commented on the issue, I also rejected any claims of criminal wrongdoer by her in that molehill. I can dig up the relevant threads from Summer 2016 regarding it if you like.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 04:01
    @no1marauder said
    Ask somebody else; I didn't support HRC and have never voted for her for anything (and she was a two term Senator in my State).

I did ask for evidence of perjury in her statements regarding the e-mail nonsense; whodey and other right wingers miserably failed to show any and his apparent anger at this failure causes him to constantly lie and claim I was an HRC supporter ...[text shortened]... y her in that molehill. I can dig up the relevant threads from Summer 2016 regarding it if you like.
    Might I recommend a quick google of “Hillary’s Crime Sheet”, whitewater to Benghazi. Just google this and I think 5 of her many crimes are listed. There are more. One of the 5 mentions Comey. How bout Comeys crime, an ethical violation which deserves disbarment, where he exonerated her before her being interviewed. Whodey could easily show you another several items. They left white house broke? Now they have over $100M?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 04:341 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Might I recommend a quick google of “Hillary’s Crime Sheet”, whitewater to Benghazi. Just google this and I think 5 of her many crimes are listed. There are more. One of the 5 mentions Comey. How bout Comeys crime, an ethical violation which deserves disbarment, where he exonerated her before her being interviewed. Whodey could easily show you another several items. They left white house broke? Now they have over $100M?
    All BS. Comey did no such thing. The Inspector General report found nothing wrong with Comey's investigation ( except his press conference and the October letter) and said the decision not to prosecute was justified.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 04:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Donald is being investigated for suspicious (I'm being kind here) activity during his 2016 campaign.
    And your response here ??
    Let's investigate everyone else ?

Speaks volumes.

Hey !!
    I think Jimmy Carter stole some lumber from his days with Habitat for Humanity.
    Let's give Hannity some red meat !! 😛
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 13:39
    @mghrn55 said
    Donald is being investigated for suspicious (I'm being kind here) activity during his 2016 campaign.
    And your response here ??
    Let's investigate everyone else ?

Speaks volumes.

Hey !!
    I think Jimmy Carter stole some lumber from his days with Habitat for Humanity.
    Let's give Hannity some red meat !! 😛
    Well, the subject at hand is Comey. “Comey drafted statement exonerating Hillary Clinton before interviewing witnesses”. Don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger. So, I hate it, but he is beyond warranting investigation, he should at minimum be disbarred. So, that’s that.

We have now moved to the modern era of investigating Trump. My response!?? Of course investigate him, as there is indeed a scintilla of curiousness about a lot of stuff,. I think by now the investigations would have turned something up on him,,,, I do wish it could be over, he needs his mind 100% on his job.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 15:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, the subject at hand is Comey. “Comey drafted statement exonerating Hillary Clinton before interviewing witnesses”. Don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger. So, I hate it, but he is beyond warranting investigation, he should at minimum be disbarred. So, that’s that.

We have now moved to the modern era of investigating Trump. My response!?? Of course investigate him ...[text shortened]... have turned something up on him,,,, I do wish it could be over, he needs his mind 100% on his job.
    Sorry, but there is nothing improper about the head of an investigation drafting a statement for internal review and comment before a subject is interviewed. Often the subject declines to be interviewed at all; should these investigations be dropped?

There were dozens of people on Comey's team; it's perfectly reasonable for him to circulate a draft to them of a statement of a decision they all agreed was the right one. Of course, if HRC had implicated herself in crimes during the interview the draft could be withdrawn and charges filed, but she didn't.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 15:21
    @no1marauder said
    Sorry, but there is nothing improper about the head of an investigation drafting a statement for internal review and comment before a subject is interviewed. Often the subject declines to be interviewed at all; should these investigations be dropped?

There were dozens of people on Comey's team; it's perfectly reasonable for him to circulate a draft to them of a stateme ...[text shortened]... rself in crimes during the interview the draft could be withdrawn and charges filed, but she didn't.
    Marauder, your line of reasoning can be perfect for us to get everyone off of Trump's back. He needs to go to work. Do y'all know there is a war on?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 15:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Marauder, your line of reasoning can be perfect for us to get everyone off of Trump's back. He needs to go to work. Do y'all know there is a war on?
    Mueller may well be circulating drafts to his team as we speak.

One point: HRC did agree to be interviewed by FBI agents; the Donald has refused to.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 15:371 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Marauder, being the partisan hack he is, tried to tackle an impossible task, and that was to try and be an apologist for Hillary while still trying to distance himself from her at the same time

Watching it was torturous enough. I can only wonder what it must have been like for him.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 15:46
    @no1marauder said
    Mueller may well be circulating drafts to his team as we speak.

One point: HRC did agree to be interviewed by FBI agents; the Donald has refused to.
    Some posts, such as this, are not thought out. We, the citizens, sometimes, well, are not told the exact thoughts and positions and strategies of a president. You noticed he had a private meeting with Kim...with Putin? That is so the can play the political game and jockey for position, get the upperhand, such as that. (By the way, her problems are not same as Donald's problems, but I digress)

If the Donald thought it would be beneficial for our country, he'd prob do it, but remember that, to him, just about everyone outside the White House is a hyena. Would you drop yourself into s snake pit if the snakes beckoned you in? Naaaa, didn't think so. And I mean personally and presidentially speaking, since everyone personally hates his guts, ,,,,,and to this day, none of you have told me why he is hated so much. Arrogance, long tie, doesn't read, won't listen to underlings, loves his country, he's rich (though I wonder if it is much). Anyway, he is president and he has power that we and our forebears gave to him, and we can second-guess all we want, he knows if it would be better to not do an interview .....and for that matter, give up his tax returns.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree