1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '19 16:25
    @whodey said
    Marauder, being the partisan hack he is, tried to tackle an impossible task, and that was to try and be an apologist for Hillary while still trying to distance himself from her at the same time

Watching it was torturous enough. I can only wonder what it must have been like for him.
    Has any one asked him that time-worn question, would you like for Hillary Clinton to be President,,,,,I mean PRESIDENT, of the United States of America?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 09:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Some posts, such as this, are not thought out. We, the citizens, sometimes, well, are not told the exact thoughts and positions and strategies of a president. You noticed he had a private meeting with Kim...with Putin? That is so the can play the political game and jockey for position, get the upperhand, such as that. (By the way, her problems are not same as Donald's ...[text shortened]... nows if it would be better to not do an interview .....and for that matter, give up his tax returns.
    Sorry, I hate to be the one with the bad news (not really), but Mr. T doesn't give a good goddamn about this country. ALL he cares about is himself.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 09:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Has any one asked him that time-worn question, would you like for Hillary Clinton to be President,,,,,I mean PRESIDENT, of the United States of America?
    Stop being a passive-aggressive pussy and ask him yourself.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 14:182 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    He would rather have Hillary I can assure you.

And that is why he insists on saying he does not support her but then defends her to the death as he talks out the other side of his lying mouth. She lied her arse off but the FBI does nothing about it.

Conversely, anyone caught talking to Trump is assaulted by Mueller and any lie found will cost them jail time.

Disgusting.

And why is this? It's because the FBI agent Strzoke was in charge of the Hillary investigation, the same guy who secretly tweeted with another FBI agent he was having an affair with that he would stop Trump and demonstrated how much he distained him and his supporter. In one exchange he said that he could "smell" Trump supporters.

But that is the nature of the deep state that the Progressive movement has created. We have been taken over.

You really have to watch this.

YouTube
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 14:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    IF I would have "liked" HRC to be President, I would have voted for her.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 14:43
    @no1marauder said
    IF I would have "liked" HRC to be President, I would have voted for her.
    Hillary would have been horrible.

We saw how she handled the mass genocide in Syria and then subsequent mass migration out of that country while doing NOTHING, and then saw how she handled Libya.

But that was not enough for Hillary, no, she then wanted a "no fly zone" in Syria, which is code for US invasion.

The only reason she had the job was because of her husband and political connections. She could not even operate e-mail.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    01 Feb '19 15:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    There is a reason all educated Americans preferred Clinton over Trump as president, and that reason is that she was the overwhelmingly superior candidate.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 04:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, the subject at hand is Comey. “Comey drafted statement exonerating Hillary Clinton before interviewing witnesses”. Don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger. So, I hate it, but he is beyond warranting investigation, he should at minimum be disbarred. So, that’s that.

We have now moved to the modern era of investigating Trump. My response!?? Of course investigate him ...[text shortened]... have turned something up on him,,,, I do wish it could be over, he needs his mind 100% on his job.
    NO NO NO !!!!!
    The subject at hand is legitimacy of the Trump administration.
    Everything else is an attempt at distraction.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 19:06
    @whodey said
    I see, so you think that tax payers should be able to deduct state taxes from federal ones?

Is that correct?
    I kinda like them French fried tatter uh hum.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 19:41
    @whodey said
    Hillary would have been horrible.

We saw how she handled the mass genocide in Syria and then subsequent mass migration out of that country while doing NOTHING, and then saw how she handled Libya.

But that was not enough for Hillary, no, she then wanted a "no fly zone" in Syria, which is code for US invasion.

The only reason she had the job was because of her husband and political connections. She could not even operate e-mail.
    The Trump presidency has been a disaster.
    Hilary would have made a better president than Donald.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree