1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:17
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I think there is a good chance of it failing too. But we will see. In a sense it is already here. I hope you do tell me I told you so.
    Nobody is planning a world order. It's not even feasible.
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:18
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    How do you know nobody is planning one?
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:29
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    who's cuter, you or Judy Garland?
    I would say Judy is, but I've got Joe Biden beat.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:30
    not even hugo chavez?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:30
    I don't think it is feasible either, but we may go through hell and back before they realize it.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    what is right according to you?
    do you think its right for millions of people to be without any healthcare coverage, in the richest country in the world?
    The richest country in the world? What about the biggest debt in the world which is $11 trillion and climbing? Ther is more debt than currency it prints. Does anyone have that kind of debt? In fact, the numbers just don't add up as to how this universal haalth care will be paid for. Does anyone care about that or is it enough to say it is a right so we should all have it regardless of the consequences?
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    The richest country in the world? What about the biggest debt in the world which is $11 trillion and climbing? Does anyone have that kind of debt? In fact, the numbers just don't add up as to how this will be paid for. Does anyone care about that or is it enough to say it is a right so we should all have it regardless of the consequences?
    Like 13 trillion, Obama spent that extra 2 trillion over Christmas time, must've been some expensive Christmas presents. 🙂
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:19
    Who says anyone has to be planning it? Why can't you see it is moving in that direction whether someone is planning it or not? Increased centralization of power moves in that direction whether you plan it or not.
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:23
    Who says anyone has to be planning it? Why can't you see it is moving in that direction whether someone is planning it or not? Increased centralization of power moves in that direction whether you plan it or not.
    Then maybe we should plan against it.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:241 edit
    what tyranny are we talking about? could you be more specific?
    how exactly is the government "taking away" your freedoms?
    So suppose the government adopt universal coverage and private health care disappears? What choice will you then have if you don't care for your universal coverage, for whatever reason? What happens if cap and trade passes and the government steps in and increases your energy costs up to 50%? Will it not cause you to heat and cool your home less whether you want to or not? In fact, you may need to donw size in order to afford heathing and cooling your home whether it is your desire to do so or not. Of course, Big Brother would just love it if you down sized but you many not. And the list goes on and on. The more power society gives to its government to solve their problems the less power society has to resolve their own problems. Then when the government comes up with a solution you best like it.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:271 edit
    very infantile.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:28
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    They all need to see Whodey the wizzard for a brain.[/b]
    Ignore the whodey behind the curtain!!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:28
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Then maybe we should plan against it.
    You either move towards centralization of power or away from it.
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:36
    You either move towards centralization of power or away from it.
    Away from it.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:39
    in that case, just stop believing whatever whodey tells you.
    he's crazy you know.
    I know that the conservative message may sound crazy in a world in which they print and throw money at all our problems. In addition, conservative positions that uphold moral beliefs seem equally bizzare I'm sure, especially in a world devoid of such convictions. You may want to cleanse your palate by turning on CNN.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree