1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    I know that the conservative message may sound crazy in a world in which they print and throw money at all our problems. In addition, conservative positions that uphold moral beliefs seem equally bizzare I'm sure, especially in a world devoid of such convictions. You may want to cleanse your palate by turning on CNN.
    These guys are deliberately acting like they don't know about the new world order. I am probaby the one that listens to mainstream media least and I see it clearly on it. They are openly anouncing it. I'm still with you and so are a lot of folks out there attending the tea parties. More and more people are waking up and these guys will probably be eating humble pie within a year. I have heard that the banker bailout has schuffled at least 23 trillion out of the country. 11 Trillion is only half.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 02:10
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    These guys are deliberately acting like they don't know about the new world order. I am probaby the one that listens to mainstream media least and I see it clearly on it. They are openly anouncing it. I'm still with you and so are a lot of folks out there attending the tea parties. More and more people are waking up and these guys will probably be eating ...[text shortened]... anker bailout has schuffled at least 23 trillion out of the country. 11 Trillion is only half.
    As I said before, it is of no account as to whether there is a plann for a one world order, the only question is, are we moving towards one? It is like chess, you don't go for the king initially, but the more moves you make in that effort will someday yeild the prize!! It's all about positioning.
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 02:23
    I know that the conservative message may sound crazy in a world in which they print and throw money at all our problems. In addition, conservative positions that uphold moral beliefs seem equally bizzare I'm sure, especially in a world devoid of such convictions. You may want to cleanse your palate by turning on CNN.
    Conservatives are free to believe in whatever form of morality the please. Just don't force them on me or anyone else.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 02:422 edits
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Conservatives are free to believe in whatever form of morality the please. Just don't force them on me or anyone else.
    So you are saying that the law does not impose morality? In fact, every law on the books has societal morality embedded into it. In fact, you did not even ask me what morality I was referring to.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 02:51
    So you are saying that the law does not impose morality? In fact, every law on the books has societal morality embedded into it. In fact, you did not even ask me what morality I was referring to.
    Laws are based on how one's actions adversely affects someone else. If I decide to smoke weed responsibly in my home, for example, it's none of your business and thus shouldn't be illegal.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 03:101 edit
    Laws are based on how one's actions adversely affects someone else. If I decide to smoke weed responsibly in my home, for example, it's none of your business and thus shouldn't be illegal.
    But that is your morality. So tell me, what makes your morality better than another? In addition, why do you wish to impose it on me?
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 03:50
    But that is your morality. So tell me, what makes your morality better than another? In addition, why do you wish to impose it on me?
    No it's not my morality. It's called FREEDOM. So by granting you freedom to choose for yourself your own morality - I'm imposing my morality on you?
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 04:01
    No it's not my morality. It's called FREEDOM. So by granting you freedom to choose for yourself your own morality - I'm imposing my morality on you?
    Its also called FREEDOM when you can choose your own health care or if you want it at all.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 04:04
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Its also called FREEDOM when you can choose your own health care or if you want it at all.
    Like Obama's plan, I'm glad you're on board.

Unless of course you want to post something else that's completely out of context.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 04:24
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Lest we forget, here are a few more elements of the definition of FREEDOM in UtherpendragonWorld...

Governments may not monitor the lies of its opponents about what its health reform plan actually is and refute or explain as necessary, according to utherpendragon.

Citizens may not voluntarily assist their government with this, according to utherpendragon. Interesting take on what "freedom" means, wouldn't you say?

The government may not ask citizens to voluntarily assist with this, according to utherpendragon.

And when asked if accurate information is the life blood of a democracy and a free society, utherpendragon says "not applicable".

There is freedom, and there is freedom, it seems.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 05:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Lest we forget, here are a few more elements of the definition of FREEDOM in UtherpendragonWorld...

Governments may not monitor the lies of its opponents about what its health reform plan actually is and refute or explain as necessary, according to utherpendragon.

Citizens may not voluntarily assist their government with this, according to utherpendragon. ...[text shortened]... utherpendragon says "not applicable".

There is freedom, and there is freedom, it seems.
    FMF your not badmouthing Obama again are you?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 05:51
    So your morality is based upon freedom? What made freedom the basis for morality? Of course, I'm not saying it is or is not, rather, I'm just asking.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 05:57
    So your morality is based upon freedom? What made freedom the basis for morality? Of course, I'm not saying it is or is not, rather, I'm just asking.
    He may be saying that freedom allows us not to have someone elses morality imposed on us.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 06:01
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    He may be saying that freedom allows us not to have someone elses morality imposed on us.
    Exactly. Freedom is being allowed to live your life by your OWN moral compass, so long as you aren't harming others.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 06:131 edit
    Exactly. Freedom is being allowed to live your life by your OWN moral compass, so long as you aren't harming others.
    But why is that a "good" thing? WHy should aocieity embrace it as good?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree