Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Instead of belaboring the idea that evidence exists, please provide it.
I gave you evidence. Read it.

You forgot this one.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/dead-voter-list-long-island-nassau-county-newsday/1958314/

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Why is Shav allowed to violate posting guidelines with profanity and insults while other posts are censored for truthfully pointing out election fraud exists?
Because he is posting to an inveterate right wing pro election stealing spammer who has not shown a shred of evidence regarding wide spread fraud in any of his ridiculously high number of posts on the same theme.
You are choking up this forum with 💩 and it is unfair on the rest of the forum users be they left / right or centre. Like the majority of really stupid people you are really annoying. This forum is not meant to be a substitute for your meds.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
Because he is posting to an inveterate right wing pro election stealing spammer who has not shown a shred of evidence regarding wide spread fraud in any of his ridiculously high number of posts on the same theme.
You are choking up this forum with 💩 and it is unfair on the rest of the forum users be they left / right or centre. Like the majority of really stupid people you are really annoying. This forum is not meant to be a substitute for your meds.
Shav did that?
When?

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
I gave you evidence. Read it.

You forgot this one.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/dead-voter-list-long-island-nassau-county-newsday/1958314/
I read it. I'm not a lawyer or a judge, but that ain't evidence of fraud.

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@great-king-rat said
So, erm... where's the specific evidence that was promised? It wasn't in Trump's rambling and incoherent "speech", was it??
The fraud must exist because I was told it exists and I can prove it exists. Just gimme one sec.... maybe it's over there?

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
The fraud must exist because I was told it exists and I can prove it exists. Just gimme one sec.... maybe it's over there?
I posted 2 links and you only read the first one.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

This one has 3 more names.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread stating I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread sta ...[text shortened]... ing I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?
But they are all lying if they claim the election was stolen and so are you.

w

Moves
07 Jan 21
3 edits

@metal-brain said

I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread sta ...[text shortened]... ing I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?
The exercise of course illustrates that there is no widespread fraud. Unless.. are you trying to make the absurd argument "If there's 10 there must be 100,000"?

We've been down this road in prior elections. I remember one guy said the election was fraudulent and dead people voted and he named names and the next day that "dead" guy was found very much alive giving an interview on the local news.

I agree though. With 10 names I can start a thread. Names not links. Maybe we'll even find 20 names.

Edit: Also are we going to assume that all these dead people voted for the same dude? Or are there any Republican dead people? That's important if we're looking for the quantity of evidence needed to prove the election fraudulent.

Moves
07 Jan 21

@Metal-Brain.....The 'EPOCH TIMES' is a FASCIST propaganda rag.
Why don't you source 'PRAVDA?'
Still, I must admit, you have picked a great moniker for yourself.
Metal is dead, non-moving, dense and obtuse.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
But they are all lying if they claim the election was stolen and so are you.
Saying it ain't proving it.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Shav did that?
When?
Listen, 💩for 🧠s, YOU told us that all would be revealed on the 6th. That trump was going to stump us with the definitive proof of electoral fraud.

He didn’t.
All that trump stumped was the flumped attempt at a coup. trump and you are coo-coo.
There is no evidence. Every site you puke up on us doesn’t matter.

The issue has been weighed, measured and not found only lacking, but positively frumped.

Everything you add to this matter makes you sound as mad as a hatter. Like chips in old batter, trumpy, gooey and leaves rationality in tatters.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
The exercise of course illustrates that there is no widespread fraud. Unless.. are you trying to make the absurd argument "If there's 10 there must be 100,000"?

We've been down this road in prior elections. I remember one guy said the election was fraudulent and dead people voted and he named names and the next day that "dead" guy was found very much alive giving an inte ...[text shortened]... t's important if we're looking for the quantity of evidence needed to prove the election fraudulent.
You said 10 names.
You did not specify.

Your edit is an attempt to move the goal post. Unacceptable.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
Listen, 💩for 🧠s, YOU told us that all would be revealed on the 6th. That trump was going to stump us with the definitive proof of electoral fraud.

He didn’t.
All that trump stumped was the flumped attempt at a coup. trump and you are coo-coo.
There is no evidence. Every site you puke up on us doesn’t matter.

The issue has been weighed, measured and not found only l ...[text shortened]... sound as mad as a hatter. Like chips in old batter, trumpy, gooey and leaves rationality in tatters.
The Capitol building raid changed everything. That allowed them to ignore evidence and bore us all with the same speeches about anything but evidence.

I provided plenty of evidence. Are you going to continue lying about it so I can call you on your BS?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
The Capitol building raid changed everything. That allowed them to ignore evidence and bore us all with the same speeches about anything but evidence.

I provided plenty of evidence. Are you going to continue lying about it so I can call you on your BS?
Sure it did.

Can someone drag this sad arse off and bury him?

w

Moves
07 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
You said 10 names.
You did not specify.

Your edit is an attempt to move the goal post. Unacceptable.
Edit? Where are the names?