Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
07 Jan 21

@jimm619 said
@Metal-Brain.....The 'EPOCH TIMES' is a FASCIST propaganda rag.
Why don't you source 'PRAVDA?'
Still, I must admit, you have picked a great moniker for yourself.
Metal is dead, non-moving, dense and obtuse.
You are right, but it also has some of the best proof of election fraud out there. It just happens to have solid sources of info including sworn statements under oath regarding that.

I challenge you to prove my sources wrong in the specific context given. I stand by them in the correct context.

w

Moves
08 Jan 21
2 edits

@metal-brain said
You are right, but it also has some of the best proof of election fraud out there. It just happens to have solid sources of info including sworn statements under oath regarding that.

I challenge you to prove my sources wrong in the specific context given. I stand by them in the correct context.
The fraudulent election was 2 months ago and we still can't dig up the names of only 10 dead people who voted? How will we get to 100,000 at this rate?

I was just logging on to write my post about being wrong about this. Was I right? 10 names is all I ask.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

You might as well cite the mumblings of a deranged bag lady and ask us to disprove what she’s mumbling about. You can stop being ridiculous now, the games over, Putin dropped the ball and you might as well get back to asking us to prove the moon landing.

w

Moves
08 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

Did you ever manage to find 10 dead people who voted?

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Did you ever manage to find 10 dead people who voted?
I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread stating I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?

Who the votes are for is irrelevant. You never specified until after I offered the bet. Voter fraud is voter fraud. Agreed?

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
You might as well cite the mumblings of a deranged bag lady and ask us to disprove what she’s mumbling about. You can stop being ridiculous now, the games over, Putin dropped the ball and you might as well get back to asking us to prove the moon landing.
Do you realize you asserted a conspiracy theory and then ridiculed conspiracy theories right afterwards?

Hypocrisy is so easy for you. You must have a gift for ignoring facts that contradict yourself.

w

Moves
09 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread stating I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?

Who the votes are for is irrelevant. You never specified until after I offered the bet. Voter fraud is voter fraud. Agreed?
We have a blind voting system in America, so by design it is impossible to link names with specific votes.

Yes, provide a list of 10 dead people who voted and I will create the thread.

No, voter fraud is not just voter fraud. The whole point was that the Trump team wanted to change the outcome right? The magnitude of voter fraud needed to change the outcome of this election would have to amount to a massive conspiracy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@Metal-Brain
We found two here in Pennsylvania.

Two REPBUBLICANS tried to vote for their dead mom or grandma.

So lets invalidate the election, ok?

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
We have a blind voting system in America, so by design it is impossible to link names with specific votes.

Yes, provide a list of 10 dead people who voted and I will create the thread.

No, voter fraud is not just voter fraud. The whole point was that the Trump team wanted to change the outcome right? The magnitude of voter fraud needed to change the outcome of this election would have to amount to a massive conspiracy.
No, you didn't specify who the votes went to. You only did that after a bet was challenged. You obviously back peddled.

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
We found two here in Pennsylvania.

Two REPBUBLICANS tried to vote for their dead mom or grandma.

So lets invalidate the election, ok?
What are their names?
Source?

w

Moves
09 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
No, you didn't specify who the votes went to. You only did that after a bet was challenged. You obviously back peddled.
Oh come on I didn't back pedal. 10 names is all I asked for. Assuming that Trump won this election by a lot, meaning 10's of millions of fraudulent votes, we can find 10 right? It's been 2 months.

Can't you find 10 names? Sheesh. No wonder judges are dismissing these cases as meritless.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
So where was that incredible evidence that was supposed to surface on Jan 6?

Just another of the tens of thousands of lies from your god king.

BTW, here is a list of resignations, rats jumping a sinking Trump ship:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-officials-who-have-resigned-after-attack-on-capitol/ar-BB1cyBSw

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Oh come on I didn't back pedal. 10 names is all I asked for. Assuming that Trump won this election by a lot, meaning 10's of millions of fraudulent votes, we can find 10 right? It's been 2 months.

Can't you find 10 names? Sheesh. No wonder judges are dismissing these cases as meritless.

That was dishonest of you. Be a man and honor your original position.

w

Moves
09 Jan 21

@metal-brain said

That was dishonest of you. Be a man and honor your original position.
I'm not specifying anything about who the votes went to. What are the names of the dead people who voted?

MB

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
I'm not specifying anything about who the votes went to. What are the names of the dead people who voted?
Then you agree to my bet?
You will create a thread admitting you were wrong and I was right if I give 10 names?

It is actually 5 since I already gave you 5 in 2 links I provided to you.